Why was it so kino?

why was it so kino?

Attached: 51ckAxW3K8L._SX342_.jpg (342x402, 29K)

the pacing was excellent.

i'm biased because I'm from Yea Forums so I generally love movies centered about books (name of the rose, ghost writer, naked...), specially with conspiracies around books.
It's cheesy as fuck but it's kino indeed.
Similar recs?

I just watched this recently. It was cool but they didn't show him attaining his super satan powers at the end. so that sucked.

I like how It says more about book collecting than about the occult.

Anything dealing with old European shit is kino by default.

provide examples if possible

also, polanski loves filming his slag's tits on cam

did you read the novel it's based on? it's a fascinating adaptation because they threw out 50% of the book and it still mostly works.

Similar movies? I really liked The ghost writer too.

I did not, wasn't even aware it was based on a novel

there were no tits in this

looks like someone skipped the very end of the movie, huh?

Attached: emanuelle.jpg (1918x814, 115K)

Shit angle. Doesn't count.

>"there are no tits"
learn to phrase your thoughts correctly then, fucking monkey ass cocksucker.

>why was it so kino?
BECAUSE OF BORIS BALKAN

>MUMBO JUMBO!

FRANK LANGELLA IS AN ABSOLUTE UNIT

POLANSKI SCATTED AND BEBOPPED ON EWS

Attached: Ninth-Gate-1999-Frank-Langella-Johnny-Depp-pic-3.jpg (500x215, 27K)

Basically this. Also I love how grounded in reality it it despite the subject and the soundtrack is amazing

Attached: R&R_0224.jpg (2524x1559, 1015K)

it is*

You went of your way to mention that polanski supposedly loves to show the tits of his "slags" in his movie which implies he does it frequently and abundantly. This is clearly not the case in this film, and this poor excuse of a scene is such that there may not have been a titty scene at all.

not even the same user but you're a fucking moron

>there were no tits in this
>gets shown pic of tits in the film
> UH WELL NO ACTUALLY I MEANT

Take a moment to reflect on this and what it means for your personality, and realize that the reason your life is a sad waste of space isn't because of anything but your own shitty self

i don't know what happened in the end

Because Polanski knows that all the fucked up shit the elites do is hilarious nonsense and knew exactly how to pan them

HE FATHERED THE ANTICHRIST

have sex

I'm the guy that mentioned ghost writer. Hard to think of something similar, as I said, I really like Naked by mike leigh, quite a bit of literary references, talks about the bible for a good while, has some conspiracy centered around it...it's a pessimistic and sad movie. You might like it.
Then there's also constantine, more focused on the devil like the ninth gate but much more action and almost 0 books references.
Hard to think of anything else, been trying to look for similar movies for a good while...

I didn't say he made his wife freely dance naked on camera, but often in different movies his wife's tits are visible.
Angle, length or any other aspects will not change the fact that 2 woman's tits, polanski's woman, appeared on the movie.
You are probably a zoomer that think boob only counts if it is shown entirely. It showed the whole nipples, what more do you want? people masturbated to cleavage in movies faggot

/x/ OCCULT SHITTERS ON SUICIDE WATCH FOREVER LMAO

BUT HE STILL WENT THROUGH TO SAY SOME OF IT IS REAL BUT THE VAST MAJORITY OF IT IS FINANCIALLY MOTIVATED FRAUD AND LARPING

>Take a moment to reflect on this and what it means for your personality, and realize that the reason your life is a sad waste of space isn't because of anything but your own shitty self
when "people" take the time to write this nonsense out i figure they're just talking to themselves

>You are probably a zoomer that think boob only counts if it is shown entirely. It showed the whole nipples, what more do you want? people masturbated to cleavage in movies faggot
I conclude: that it was a titty scene in letter, but not in spirit

MUMBO JUMBO

BEST LINE OF ALL TIME

> /x/ - MUMBO JUMBO

>/r/atheism

kids these days

I really wish there was a The Da Vinci Code movie but good.

what about national treasure