What are his powers without the gauntlet?

What are his powers without the gauntlet?

Attached: feature.jpg (990x600, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5FcKAe4M1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Friendship, love, etc

hes rich

GRAPEFRIUT, THE POWER F TASTE

growing balls from his scrotum chin

OP here, I googled

>Thanos is a mutant member of the race of superhumans known as the Titanian Eternals. The character possesses abilities common to the Eternals, but amplified to a higher degree through a combination of his mutant–Eternal heritage, bionic amplification, mysticism, and power bestowed by the abstract entity, Death. Demonstrating enormous superhuman strength, speed, stamina, immortality and invulnerability among other qualities, Thanos can absorb and project vast quantities of cosmic energy, and is capable of telekinesis and telepathy. He can manipulate matter and live indefinitely without food, air or water, cannot die of old age, is immune to all terrestrial diseases, and has high resistance to psychic assaults. Thanos is also an accomplished hand-to-hand combatant, having been trained in the art of war on Titan.[citation needed]

Thanos has proven himself capable of briefly holding his own in battle against Odin,[79] and of blasting Galactus off his feet.[80]

Thanos is a supergenius in virtually all known fields of advanced science and has created technology far exceeding that which is found on contemporary Earth. He often employs a transportation chair capable of space flight, force field projection, teleportation, time travel, and movement through alternate universes. Thanos is also a master strategist and uses several space vessels, at least three under the name "Sanctuary", as a base of operations.

I wonder if he ever jerked off with the gaunlet?

Attached: 2195C576-0AE4-44AB-A50D-B23291487961.jpg (414x412, 158K)

Why would he if he has the reality stone?

Super strength, super intelligence and energy projection.

So he could bust some huge purple ropes of cum

Nice abs

Again, why would he when he could use the reality stone with the power and soul stone for a 4 hour long creampie-orgasm right into loli gamora

DSL's

Imagine all the prime alien pussy he’s busted in...lucky bastard

Attached: 171061FB-0BBB-4D6F-96D6-AA6A539BF3BD.jpg (1024x768, 341K)

I guess he can beat the shit out of people? I'm really curious how he convinced the dude who can move shit with his mind to fight for him.

He beat the shit out of Maw and made him submit

And so is planet still got wasted with millions of being like him ?

Wtf

Did you miss the part about him being a mutant cyborg?

Probably beat the shit out of him

In the comics he can throw energy blasts similar to the ones that he does against Strange in the first movie and also energy shields and stuff like that.
In MCU i think he is just a purple Hulk without the gauntlet.

That's the comic version of Thanos. The MCU version of Thanos is very weak compared to that so I'm guessing the Eternals would also be considerably weaker than their comic counterparts

being based

Is that how Fap Gauntlet was invented?

>What are his powers without the gauntlet?
Lacking, compared to the one true God.

Attached: dc1xhif-2764b21f-a339-44d3-8d16-9e055470f6f9.jpg (600x925, 237K)

what are his power?

tl;dr is he's Doctor Strange + Iron Man combined.
youtube.com/watch?v=q5FcKAe4M1w

dabbing on zoomers

Attached: 1525856540420.webm (900x506, 2.87M)

He can shoot lasers from his eyes that follow people

How come Silver Surfer isn't in MCU? He's actually Thanos' main opponent in the comics?

Everyone in the MCU is weaker than their comic counterpart.
Its one of the reasons the MCU is so shit.

He was Fox's property hence the appearance in the second fantastic four movie. He'll be Galactus' servant turned rival in Phase 5 I think

The rights to the character belong to Fox until recently, along with the Fantastic Four & X-Men.
They'll eventually introduce him to the MCU, probably in the upcoming Doom movie.

nigga that's darkseid

Not Captain America. In the comics, he's peak human but in the movies he's literally a superhuman, taking Thanos' punch to the face, jumping from the SHIELD elevator on to the ground and jumping from one helicarrier to another. Also another one is falcon who can kick Helicopters to spiral out of control

Attached: Oh+god+my+sides+just+ripped+off+_f350c1cd067c560578cda0cab9aee4eb.png (192x191, 26K)

Fox owns the movie rights to Surfer, like with the Fantastic 4 and X-Men

One thing unanswered is what Black Widow's powers are

Shooting guns and doing flips

ass

Making my dick hard, same with the rest of the female squad sans Okoye.

It should be close to impossible for any intelligent life that can traverse space to die out on a single planet, but it happens all the time in capeshit.