What are some kino WW1 and WW2 documentaries?

Been watching this before going to bed every night and it's great. Any other documentaries you guys would recommend?

Attached: AAAABa7vHxWdizf9FegLgYVqtscfFklvCv9OVdbbGmz5Hvxf-qrlv4EJAwan4nq2RDjwCKKJkmYLsLwiKU09maeLaF_bELnV6U5V (512x288, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1w30FkSXyTE
youtube.com/watch?v=RVAKuTn4mXI
bitchute.com/video/mZpeJkSNjcA3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WWII in HD has great explosions.

Apocalypse WW1

Battlefield.
youtu.be/1w30FkSXyTE

Battlefield is great. I really like Secrets of War as well
youtube.com/watch?v=RVAKuTn4mXI

Apocalypse ww2 is far better than ww2 in colour. Lots of focus on the eastern front

If you want nothing but pure military and real footage then the Battlefield series from PBS is on YT

I only remember that it has lots of inaccuracies regarding first years of the war. No wonder burgers know so little about WWII despite being so obsessed about it. Read a book.

>I only remember that it has lots of inaccuracies regarding first years of the war
like what?

Any kind of U-Boat documentary. Go on Jewtube and just search "U-Boat Documentary" and download+watch them all. Interesting facts, such as during the end of the war, 9/10 U-Boats that sailed would not return home. Top kino.

Finish up by watching Das Boot (1981).

I personally guarantee the kino, user.

Attached: Kino.jpg (527x357, 35K)

>9/10 U-Boats that sailed would not return home.
I thought it was closer to 7.5/10

"The World At War" (1973) has 26 episodes, fairly comfy and seems extensive, although as usual unless there's a big consensus by historians you can never take anything for granted and there's probably some wrong facts in there, as well as a lot of interviews which can never be trusted 100% (the women ones at least)

Just watch the history channel I'm sure it has this type of show

TIK, his battlestorm serie is absolutely great, only documentaries that go a bit beyond the usual stuff and the only ones worth watching if you already know the basics of the conflict.
The World at War is great for the interviews, they have Albert Speer, Bomber Harris, Clark, Traudl Junge and a few other interesting figures of the time.
Shoah is pretty great if you're not a 14 yo unironic braindead poltard.
Battlefields has a few nice episodes, but it repats itself a lot.
Apocalypse and WW2 in HD/colour have nice footage but are surface level, good if you don't know much about the conflict but pretty much worthless otherwise.

It's still pretty good, some of the narrative is a bit dated and has been reviewed and enhnaced since then but for the most part it's pretty accurate
The interviews are literally the best part, have to be taken with a grain of salt but it's the only documentary who had the opportunity to interview a few important figures of the conflict.

Speer is kino, how a guy so close to Hitler could talk about things openly 20 years later while most of his peers were either executed, imprisoned or in south america is amazing

Nope. During the near-end it was something like 3/4 or 4/5 sailors would die (I forgot the exact number) but further toward the end it got worse and was 9/10 entire U-Boats, as per a great documentary.

>ALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARM!

throw away any doc funded or produced by jews, it will not be historically accurate. most of the good ones will never be mentioned because they will be in a foreign language unless that is you are looking for brainwashing entertainment and not unbiased historical events.

Hellstorm, only watch it if you want to get mad

Tora Tora Tora

Gitler Kaput

David Cole in Auschwitz

The Greatest Story Never Told.

bitchute.com/video/mZpeJkSNjcA3/