O-Oh no Mysterio revealed Peter Parker's name, what will Spidey do now?

O-Oh no Mysterio revealed Peter Parker's name, what will Spidey do now?

Attached: Spider Man - Far From Home - Post Credit #1.mp4_snapshot_01.24_[2019.06.30_20.19.36].png (1280x720, 788K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyKNMCMrPPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>BARF?
BARF?

Movie?

Did it leak already? Where can I watch it?

Far From Home

>camrips
That was quick

only the post-credit scenes afaik

probably replace him with a black kid

So I take it they kept him as a con man and not turned him into a good guy as they hinted at in the trailers?

Miles Morales is still a kid even if he survived the snap

Dunno, only saw post-credit scenes. But yeah it appears he is the bad guy for sure.

he's a former STARK employee who made the BARF technology that Tony displays in Civil War. He gets pissed off that Tony uses his machine for therapy. He hired a bunch of ex-Stark employees including the guy that Stane says "TONY STARK BUILT THIS IN A CAVE WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS" to. He lies about the multiverse thing

That’s so lame.

>THAT’S RIGHT LIL’ SPIDEY, I JUST DOXXED YA! HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES, YOU ORANGE FUCKFACE!?
Jesus Christ, Raimi...

Which is

trigger for racists

Attached: 55.gif (480x440, 3.83M)

Make a deal with Satan like last time

>Spidey’s secret identity is where the majority of his struggle between being a hero and being a normal comes from
>get rid of it in the second film
What’s even the point of the next one then? Hell, what was even the point of watching this one

That's honestly pretty awkward and cute.

*Banned in China due to homosexual content*

lol

>Revealing Spidey's identity to the whole world so soon

Didnt they get JK Simmons back?

All I care about

He's also a poorfag but they made Tony Stark his sugar daddy. Also all of his enemies only really care about Tony but settle for Spiderman. It's like Disney is desperately trying to connect all elements of Spiderman to their larger universe so Sony can't pull him off the MCU for their universe without getting tons of hate

Maybe he should reveal how 13% = 50% ???

Yes they did. He's an Alex Jones-esque character that appears in the post credit scene. Though he doesn't have his iconic hairstyle.

They think this is equivalent of MJ seeing Peter holding up a mother fucking brick wall when she sees him maskless.

youtube.com/watch?v=jyKNMCMrPPg

They did. Everyone is saying he's an "Alex Jones" like character. Which makes it kind of funnier.

Another reboot

Attached: Quirk Memory 8.jpg (400x360, 87K)

so do they kill off mysterio?

So now the Homecoming post credits is even more pointless?

No. They make it seem like he does in the final fight but he is shown alive and is contacted by Chameleon who appears throughout the movie as a SHIELD agent called "Dimitri"

does spidey get any cool power ups or special power reveals?

>good guy as they hinted at in the trailers
HE'S LITERALLY DOING SYNDROME'S SHTICK

>including the guy that Stane says "TONY STARK BUILT THIS IN A CAVE WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS"
Why would that guy hate Stark?

Thank you, anons. Very cool

ur a faget

He probably got fired because he couldn’t make a mini arc reactor.

capeshit

Have sex

He was making experimental drones but his project was put on hiatus because Tony shut down the weapons manufacturing thing and they focused on making an arc reactor

It's fine, because Toby the Tugboat is gonna come back to settle score

Attached: 51qWpdduRQL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (330x499, 43K)

Spidey makes his own suit without an AI voice in it. It's the black and red suit shown in the trailer.

Movies reflect the times. Sheeeit. I miss the white Raimi films.

How many so far? Two?

That's a bit of a shame. I prefer Jameson when he's an honest journalist outside of his hateboner for Spidey. Making him a sleazy propagandist like Jones isn't how I'd have handled him.

Raimi would never write this. Unless whoever said was immediately tossed into an oven by Aryan supermen.

His character probably will have the same relationship as the Raimi JJJ

He's more fun as just a disgruntled special effects guy desu

>clapping
jesus christ

can someone spoil the entire plot please

I don't think they had any ideas for the next film when they made Homecoming and tossed in that Vulture/Scorpion scene just in case they couldn't get a better actor like Gylenhall for the villain.

He will surrender the role of Spiderman to a fine upstanding young black gentleman, because fuck white people.

You mean as lying Ashkenazi who Spiderman terrorizes like in Raimi's Spiderman 2: Krystalnacht?

it's obviously a hologram only spoodermin can see

Racists are the ones triggered that MJ is a white character you brainwashed cunt.

Good, all those whiny wankers who lie that he never made his own stuff will be btfo yet again.

he makes it using Stark's shit while Back in Black plays in the background lmao

>hiring a transsexual to play black MJ
Bold and brave.

Iron Man was his sugar daddy
Now he IS Iron Man

Black ppl can't be racist.

>the multiverse doesn't exist
>the last movie spider man was in dealt with the multiverse created where Thanos doesn't win

Capeshit writing is so shitty and unsatisfying