Good news about TROS!

Hey everyone. I’ve been a massive Star Wars fan since ‘77. I was in the theater for the original runs. I’ve been reading a lot of the new canon and connecting the dots.

Episode 9 will be the best Star Wars movie behind the Original Trilogy.

Unfortunately there’s a good amount of Prequel Trilogy content in Episode 9. But the movie will mostly make references to the OT. Something that we all love.

I can’t wait to take my kids with me so that I can relive my childhood one more time.

Per the leaks, you all will love it.

Attached: D9A099CF-CA09-4A65-A7D2-868AEBF13179.jpg (1250x779, 137K)

I'm watching a camrip of it lol

This fucking reddit spacing made me lose all interest in what you're saying. Kindly go back.

Another nigger? Hard pass

>LAAAANNNNNDDDDDOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1555267270178.png (434x524, 244K)

Not even sure I care enough for that. I AM sure that the mouse that rapes childhoods won't get my money.

>Something that we all love.

Hi, Disney!

Attached: Disney IDF .png (600x400, 341K)

You've been a massive faggot since '77

I'm watching gifs and webms of the best of the worst of it here on 4kennel, As I did with TLJ.

Don't talk to the LARPing zoomer as if he was to be taken seriously.

I’ll get into some of the leaks.

-Rey will use Luke’s X-Wing that was on Ach To
-Nien Nunb will be reunited with Lando
-The final Death Star will be destroyed by Lando and the Falcon. Lando goes out with it (reference to Jedi where he almost didn’t make it)
-The debris of the final Death Star is what we see in the trailer.
-Palpatine took over the body of a Dark Acholtye and was in command.
-His spirit will haunt the debris where Kylo and Rey team up to fight him.

Lol, there might as well be another Death Star. It's like they're trying to make it as much of a shitshow as possible. Maybe they should've made TWO Death Stars this time.

>acholyte
>ach to
>neem nub
>debris
lmao these aren’t even words star wars is fucking retarded

This is a prequel board you fucking retard

go back to where you came from. Disney discussion is forbidden around these parts.

Hello, fellow Star Wars fans!

>Rey will use Luke’s X-Wing that was on Ach To
Why?
It's been underwater for years and the hull is rusted and full of holes. Just fly a different fighter, or the falcon. They are just obsessed with giving her all of Luke's old shit.

Ok, I'll bite. we see derelict Death Star in the water, discovered by Teletubbies. So how does Lando destroy a death star that is already destroyed and half submerged in the water?

>But the movie will mostly make references to the OT. Something that we all love.

The prequels were a hot mess, but these new movies are literally fan-fiction tier

based

Attached: 1561792073678.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

>debris
>not even a word

Attached: 0E607CB5-38A4-442D-84A0-40D7D5ADAFE0.jpg (750x390, 214K)

Found the redditors

Good question, pretty common one.

Take a look at the sorrounding area. Does this look like a planet you recognize? I thought not.

The planet is where the 3rd Death Star was built.

>Rey will use Luke’s X-Wing that was on Ach To
Context? what's the scene? when does it happen? how does she get Luke's X Wing?

>The final Death Star will be destroyed by Lando and the Falcon. Lando goes out with it (reference to Jedi where he almost didn’t make it)

what is the Final Death Star? is it a new Death Star? It doesn't sound like it from your further leaks.
>The debris of the final Death Star is what we see in the trailer.
what is the final death Star? it looks to me that debris is ROTJ death star not something new.

>Palpatine took over the body of a Dark Acholtye and was in command.
>His spirit will haunt the debris where Kylo and Rey team up to fight him.

OK, so Rey and Kylo fight Palpatine and Lando destroys the debris by flying into the water or? It's not that I don't believe you but I just want to get context of the scenes. Debris is in the water. Rey and Kylo fight palaptine on it. Lando flies the falcon into it I assume? what happens to Rey and Kylo? how does Plapatine die if previous explosion couldn't kill him why would this one?

It sounds like there is a NEW Death Star, not the one from RoTJ, and it gets blown up by Lando before the 3rd act

with the 3rd act being Rey and Kylo fighting Palpatine's spirit (?) in the debris of the 3rd death star lando just blew up

so you are saying that underwater debris isn't a destroyed Death Star from ANH or ROTJ but unfinished new one? so who is building it and why are they building it under the water?

they're obviously not building it underwater
it was probably in orbit around the water planet and the debris falls to the surface

Le epic bait

>Unfortunately there’s a good amount of Prequel Trilogy content in Episode 9

The PT is better than Disney Wars.

that does not make much sense to me. it would make sense to me if palpatine was haunting ROTJ Death Star derelict but that new one was built (by whom? FO? Why wouldn't they just build another SKB since that thing can blow up a star system not just 1 planet?) not so much. also, new death star is built only to be destroyed? makes no sense.

>Unfortunately there’s a good amount of Prequel Trilogy content in Episode 9
>hating the prequels

Attached: Darth Baneus the Big.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

What a lazy shoop

low effort bait......1/10

>Why wouldn't they just build another SKB since that thing can blow up a star system not just 1 planet?
I have no idea.

What I know is that Matt Smith's character (the 'dark acolyte') is basically possessed by Palpatine's spirit. I guess he built it.

With what resources? Even the Empire took 20 years and millions of slaves to finish the Death Star. Fuck off with your LARPing you absolute ballguzzler.

a Death Star can be built much faster and easier than something like Starkiller

The Death Star can also travel through hyperspace, making it a much more versatile weapon than starkiller

The Empire was able to build a functional 2nd death star in about 4 years
They got better at it

it's been 30 years
and I'm not LARPing, these are just the well-known leaks that are already floating around.

Why would anyone sacrifice anything. The last jedi showed you can crash your ship into others through hyperspace.

All conflict is meaningless now. Just send out unmanned ships through hyperspace and crash them.

Lightsaber fights? Why? Are you a stupid porg?

>The Empire was able to build a functional 2nd death star in about 4 years
Yes, the Empire did, so who is funding this 3rd DS?

Disney doesn't give a shit. Where'd Snoke get his money from? They don't care.

>Considering the prequels to be bad
Fuck off back to the Magic Kingdom

how many death stars do they need to build? Hell why did they even need to build starkiller base? the planets they destroyed were all unguarded anyway why not just nuke em from space? The original deathstar was about making a mobile ruling and enforcement platform for a huge empire. Why does the first order want one? What territories do they own?

>they ask Kelly Tran if her and Finn are still a couple in several interviews
>her answers are always something like "he's a busy guy, he's got a lot going on in the galaxy"
lol they dropped the romance plot between those two, she is a cameo in this movie at best
JJ just said "get out of here rose I never intended you to exist"

>I can’t wait to take my kids with me so that I can relive my childhood one more time.
It's so cute that you consider your wife's kids as yours even though they are half black which makes everyone knows they aren't actually yours.

>Why does the first order want one? What territories do they own?
According to Rey, "all of the major systems within weeks"

they own the entire galaxy now apparently

she's not even on the poster

they didn't. they are a couple in the movie. she just doesn't go on the adventure with the rest of them but aids him and his sister in the third act. this is a real spoiler not that larp about new death star which is clearly the old death star that blew up in jedi.

the other chick is Finn's sister?
wtf

there's no official poster yet. she probably won't be on it due to reduced role but leaked thing was just some marketing shit.

Perfect.

yes. we get a flashback about what happened. the movie has 3 or 4 flashbacks, though they may not keep all of them. anyway, they were taken by FO to become storm troopers but the sister managed to escape.

don't listen to larp. they are a couple. they just don't have courtship and will they won't they, but they have emotional reunions and separations.

What was snokes tax policy?

So she should remember Finn's real name, yes?

I don't have details on what his real name is but my guess we'll find out cause it obviously isn't Finn. That could also be a reason why ancillary materials such as comic books, are only showing his most superficial time with FO sometime prior to TFA but nothing much more in the past.

>but the sister managed to escape.
Let me guess, because she's actually the last descendent of Mace Windu, and is proficient in all forms of gorilla warfare

better than the theory I'd heard floating around that she's Lando's daughter
unless she is, and therefor Finn is also his child

they are not related to lando, just to each other. she helps them connect with other people who join the resistance.

nothing to do with Mace either.

tell me about the "flash fights"
is it as stupid as it sounds

>Found the redditors

Attached: 1561457578627.png (344x971, 300K)

from what I've heard, sister was to be introduced in TLJ. but some re-writes had to be made so the role was basically cut to nothing and changed into Rose's sister. so it looks like JJ picked it up after all.

the movie isn't finished yet so the only glimpse of flash fight was in 4 min trailer for the staff which I didn't see. however, everyone who did raves about it so who knows.

who dies?

Leia, Kylo, Hux for sure. been hearing about Poe but not confirmed yet.

>you all
Shut up mouse faggot

Leia must either die in the timeskip between the last movie, or right at the beginning, because Oscar Isaac kind of slipped up in an interview and said the Resistance is "leaderless with leia gone"

from what I've heard she dies midway in an attack and that her and kylo scene is when he sees her while "passing into the force".

Fake, cause the actor of Palpatine said he isn't gonna have a big role.

He won't be physically playing Palpatine. Matt Smith is a guy possessed by his spirit.

that's not a big role for the actor if the character has another body. we will get a good explanation for his return and what his endgame is, though.

there is so much to wrap up and retroactively explain with flashbacks

this movie is going to be 3 fucking hours isn't it

fucking based

>ruin your franchise with a dull lead who has no charisma and is magically amazing at everything
>ruin it further by killing off Luke like a bitch
>to garner interest from fans, make the concluding episode show your dull lead being even more overpowered and have even less Luke
BRAVO

>-Rey will use Luke’s X-Wing that was on Ach To
Why?
>-Nien Nunb will be reunited with Lando
Who?
>-The final Death Star will be destroyed by Lando and the Falcon. Lando goes out with it (reference to Jedi where he almost didn’t make it)
"Final death star"?
>-The debris of the final Death Star is what we see in the trailer.
No shit...
>-Palpatine took over the body of a Dark Acholtye and was in command.
Why?
>-His spirit will haunt the debris where Kylo and Rey team up to fight him.
Why?

This all sounds stupid and contrived

Remember the Millennium Falcon?

You have to be wondering, since Disney had no script and no idea what to do? Why didn't they start with spin offs? Nah let's make a trilogy, let's not think too much about the cast, we're just remaking the OT no need of a script. How did they think this shit will work out? I like how they advertise KK as some genius producer behind Spielberg's classic when she was always just a fucktoy for degenerate boomer producer who can't control their dicks

>debris
>not a word

Jesus fucking Christ, you have to be 18 years old to post here...

Attached: DBC30DE3-64E6-44AC-8DF1-00AB4AFB3A21.gif (498x221, 537K)

>falling for obvious b8
Jesus christ, the state of this board...

>debris
>not a real word

Lmao. Kids are dumb as fuck these days. No fucking way is this real. Get off Yea Forums and go back to school. Jesus Christ lol

>-Nien Nunb will be reunited with Lando

Finally. This was the reunion I always wanted as a fan.

put them side by side and call them Death Boobs

Yaaah ha ha ha

Attached: numb to it all.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I'm not even watching that.
As the other user said: webms and gifs will do fine.
Can't wait for the shitstorm.