Character throws up

>character throws up
>its quick and goes cleanly into the toilet
>he doesnt sit there and dry heave while crying for 30 minutes
Why is television and film so afraid to show the reality of being sick?

Attached: 1555737701588.png (645x773, 49K)

>dry heave while crying for 30 minutes
fucking pussy

Why do whites make this face?

Tbh no one wants to see a dude puking repeatedly and soaking in his own vomit. It will always go down in history where people will call that “that scene”.

Is that what you do? I just puke and wash my mouth, you must have some serious illness if you need to stay there for 30 minutes.

I think I have an ulcer or something because for the past 5 years I've had no appetite unless I'm high and if I eat any more than a tiny bit of food sober I get super nauseous. When I sauce I dry heave for a good 10 minutes and I have so much anxiety around it now I barely eat sober.

I do this too. I admit, I’m too much of a pussy to make myself throw up.

effective at holding back murderous rage. Other races should try it once in a while

>Character isn't throwing up and shitting himself at the same time

Why are white people so angry?

movies shouldn't show ppl vomiting or spitting or chewing at all
I don't watch a movie to be reminded of and endure the disgustingness of real life
what else do you want? to show people taking a shit?
stupid degenerate

>character gets drunk
>can sleep on his bed without feeling like its too high off the ground
>doesn't sleep on the ground with a trash can nearby

>tfw just threw up
>was taking a shit when the urge to vomit hit me
>have to stare down at my own rancid smelling shit while i vomit making it that much worse
How did you know op?

get help
you damn retard

Attached: received_448470712636601.jpg (346x346, 12K)

It's too damn hot out

maybe try flushing the toilet retard

>gets stabbed in the stomach/back/anywhere/gets throat cut
>die in 2 seconds

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 8K)

its anxiety causing acidic, get help for the anxiety

Because we are a solitary people. We dont really want to see or live around other people. They only slow us down/ get in the way of our personal/family goals.

This face expresses that I dont really want to greet you but I have to in order to be civilised and polite. It keeps order in society

Too many niggers.

Attached: 1558736303499.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

>not bleeding out slowly over 4 hours
pathetic

>get stabbed in the stomach
>nose starts bleeding

Attached: 1547297604305.jpg (1076x1076, 112K)

i have this unavoidable nausea too but i don't think it's related to food

One good thing about being an alcoholic is I never have this problem. You get all the liquid out, and you're good. No dry heaving, sure you wish you were dead but honestly you wished you were dead before you started puking anyways so that's nothing new.

he's a brainlet but anything is better then puking in the sink or the bathtub and I've done both. Nightmare to clean, puke will invariably get into the drain and make your bathroom stink like puke for months on end.

i think they're just making of people who get autistic about realism in fucking entertainment

you get it in the morning before school/work?

im telling you its social anxiety

used to spent my morning vomiting into the sink before school just so i knew i wouldn't throw up around people, shit sucks.

>tfw haven't thrown up in years
Hope I never do again no matter how bad my stomach feels tbqh

>implying

Attached: 1513471788851.png (288x292, 124K)

i don't want to be wasteful and flush more than necessary

same but there's a euphoria feeling afterwards when you throw up sometimes, just pure relief that lasts a few days

It feels like letting the demons out desu

nah man the nausea of the build-up is worse than the act of vomiting for me. i'll gladly endure throwing up for that feeling of relief that soothes you afterwards, even if you still feel like shit. it's worse when you're stuck dry-heaving like aceveda after he's forced to suck that one junkie's dick like a cell bitch

The aftertaste is the worst part

Is it true that there are people who can't just throw up any time they want to? If I ever feel nauseous and it won't stop, I'll just force myself to vomit and get it over with real quick. Don't even need to stick fingers down my throat.

Attached: 1491684783015.jpg (337x363, 19K)

Bitch when you are about to vomit flushing is the last thing on your mind. Every fucking second counts to avoid making a big ass mess. You can flush when you get that first lull in your vomit stream before it starts back up

I can but every time I just delay the inevitable throwing up. Dunno why because it takes a few minutes tops and after it it's just pure relief. But instead I drag the suffering out for hours...I'm a retard. Thank god I don't get awful hangovers (splitting head + vomiting) after drinking anymore like in my teens only very rarely when I don't eat much and drink A LOT.

just sounds like normal anxiety to me, it is not a physical issue.

>tfw had issues throwing up randomly because of anxiety for about 10 years now

it has gotten better, but fuck me i'd like to be able to eat at restaurants like normal people, and also not be throwing up 10 minutes before having to catch a bus simply because of anxiety issues. whenever i'm at home and i don't have to be anywhere, i don't have any issues but the moment a social situation comes up then bam. i'm stuck.

Attached: 1410429992347.jpg (321x340, 51K)

Idk i fucking feel kind of miserable for about 5 mins after throwing up. Headache, eyes all watery, body still kind of lurching. Just my body recovering from the process ig

Ive felt this too. Just feeling like so shitty, knowing eventually you are going to throw up and just praying it comes so you can maybe feel better. Still feel like dying when its happening though

you fucking retards puke over """anxiety"""?
fucking castrate yourselves, not like your using those nuts.

two or those are me and i got over it but it lasted a couple years ye

i would describe it as a tsunami wave that i can't really control, sometimes i can anticipate it (first thing that hits you is accumulation of warm spit in your mouth which is a natural reaction before vomiting) and then comes the wave of nausea hitting you every 5-10 seconds or so.

if i manage to overcome and endure it i wont feel nauseous at all afterwards, but it is one of the worst feelings since it feels uncontrollable. i cannot even count the number of times i've spent in restaurant bathrooms trying to hold back and then failing, having to walk back to my table and pretend i didn't just barf up 50% of the food i just had.

for me i think the root of it is my ptsd issues from childhood. i didn't choose it. shit sucks.

>character throws up
>doesn't even atempt to swallow it back

Attached: IMG_2533.jpg (400x400, 17K)

We restrain our emotions instead of chimping out and killing each other every 5 minutes

>character doesn’t get the spins when he’s even a little bit prostrated
>character doesn’t hug the toilet for an hour while he tries to force himself to puke
>character doesn’t sleep on the bathroom floor naked

>throw up
>once its over go to brush my teeth and do mouth wash
>end up throwing up again an hr later
REEEEE

I had this a long time ago. Wasn't enough time to get up so I vomited while being on the shitter. To make it worse I was at a relative's house.

The worst is when you have a shit halfway hanging out when this happens. So your options are either vomit on the floor or shit on the floor

i always choose to shit on it

Vomiting is honestly satisfying as hell its literally expelling poison and other bad shit from your body, especially when you’re lying in bed with a really bad stomach flu and the slightest movement makes you feel like you’ll puke and you wait until you can’t stand it anymore and run to the toilet and it feels like you could just sleep on the bathroom floor forever

So when I was in Vegas i noticed they had these weird oxygen bars that apparently cure hangovers. Does that shit actually work?

Attached: 1551559585343.png (500x575, 135K)

it's a neutral expression. most people these days get on you if you're happy.

Well, a hangover is technically just a vitamin deficiency and the body has one when it burns through a few essential nutrients processing the alcohol through your liver. That, plus natural dehydration that occurs when you drink combine to make a hangover. There are pills out there that claim to nullify a hangover, both supplements and "miracle" cures that claim to stop the process entirely, so that the alcohol goes through you with all of the benefit and none of the regret the next morning.

I've also anecdotally heard of alcoholics that never have hangovers, so I have no real faith in any of it aside from simply staying hydrated

that's literally how it happens to me every time
school nurse made me stay in class with a stomach bug once because there was no mess to clean up - I made it to the toilet and didn't spray it everywhere like a nigger