Here's your burger sir! Enjoy the film!

>here's your burger sir! Enjoy the film!

Attached: shutterstock_329041424-1.jpg (1600x1067, 102K)

im new to theatres. i went to one last night to watch a movie and it had a bar and they were options to eat gourmet burgers etc. what the heck. why are they doing this?

is the crab really edible if you dump the whole thing in the deep fryer like that?

Attached: 3E06E243-93B0-472A-945D-052DAB61E066.gif (250x250, 812K)

>film

if its a softshell

Soft shell crab sandwiches are fucking delicious

Waiter excuse me
there's a crab in my hamburglar

In Venice they are called moeche. You catch them while they're changing the shell, get them to eat some raw eggs and the fry alive. Expensive but tasty

Attached: moeche-1300x867.jpg (1300x867, 266K)

Here's your water bugs, bro

oh fuck, is it soft shell crab time? I missed it last year.

When I was dating an African girl I ate some crabs with her family, and they all sat around the table chewing the shell and everything and just spitting out the shell pieces. I just sat there bewildered for a moment then started using the blunt end of the knife to crack the shells and they laughed at me for doing it and not just chewing the shells, lol. Fucking bizarre.

is there ANYTHING that you Ameriblobs DONT put in a burger?

>tfw comfy amc theater got comverted into a dining theater that costs way more and requires you to pick seats ahead of time
>tfw it used to be a regular theater with a nice 21+ small restaurant with one private screen for 20 or so people
Fuck I miss that old theater so much

Freedom

These crabs are baby’s bro wtf that’s fucked in the head!

At least let the poor bastards grow full sized before frying them alive if nothing else than to have more food.

Softshell, yes.

Yes, genuine food.

we fry that

Toast

theaters don't make any meaningful amount of money from their tickets. they'd rather you sneak in and buy food than just pay for a ticket

European tears, they're too salty

LOL!

>dis nigga never watch some Deadliest Catch
carbs under a specific size, that is how age is determined, get tossed back

OH FUCK!

>dat samefag
t.brainlet ameritard

Can you AT LEAST, not put a fucking sugar into buns? What's wrong with you?

cope

Those crabs are smaller than a lemon bro they should be 5x that size

Not all species of crabs grow to the same size, brainlet

listen bro the american sugar industry will collapse if we don't put sugar into all foods

>In Thailand and Myanmar, crab-eating macaques use stone tools to open nuts, oysters and other bivalves, and various types of sea snails (nerites, muricids, trochids, etc.) along the Andaman sea coast and offshore islands.[12]

Attached: 071116_AM_monkey_feat_free.png (481x494, 354K)

Kid I like your hustle, if you're ever interested in working for Big Sugar give me a call.
>slides sugar pack across the table

They’re underaged bro.

>Date an African
>Her family mocks you for using simple tools

I like American black girls as much as the next Yea Forums poster but you're basically into bestiality at this point bro

Attached: gdfbgbdfg.gif (389x259, 992K)

>any veggie other than lettuce under the meat, causing a destabilized sandwich architecture
>sauce directly under the meat, above the lettuce so that the heat of the meat liquefies it
Do people other than food photographers actually assemble sandwiches in such an ill-advised manner?

I was chuckling after reading your post because I thought it was a bunch of a bacon, arranged like a crab at first.