CAPTAIN MARVEL: 12 Biggest Reveals From The Directors' Audio Commentary

>Carol is never called “Captain Marvel” in the movie. The idea is that Fury’s misspelling in the end is what inspires Carol to adopt Mar-Vell’s name as a moniker and symbol.

>Fury originally discovered that Agent Keller was Talos in disguise by pointing out Keller’s shoelaces were untied and realizing Talos had no idea how to tie them because the Skrulls don’t have shoelaces.

>One of the items Carol gets from Radio Shack early is the movie is what she uses to jazz up Fury’s pager in the end.

>The Skrulls were wearing stun guns during their fight with Carol. At no point they actively tried to kill her.

>Samuel L. Jackson improvised Fury checking out the Skrulls’ genitals.

>There’s a deleted scene showing that the real Agent Keller was tied up in his office the whole time Talos was impersonating him.

>Talos drinking milkshake is a homage to RESERVOIR DOGS, not PULP FICTION as people guessed.

>They considered a lot of girl power songs from the 70's/80's/90's before landing on No Doubt's "Just a Girl".

>There was an alternative version of the post-credits scene showing that Yon-Rogg got lost on his way back to Hela and ended up in Sakaar, with the implication he'd be caught and forced to become one of the Grandmaster's gladiators.

>They considered having Fury lose his eye fighting a Kree or Skrull for the longest time, but eventually decided that would be boring since everyone already expected it, and went with a more comedic direction with Goose scratching it out.

>Carol would originally 1v1 Yon-Rogg and defeat him in combat without her powers, but the directors eventually realized she had no reason to play by his rules and changed it.

>Stan Lee's cameo was slightly tweaked after his death to have Carol smile back at him. In the original version she remains serious and focused on the Skrull.

comicbookmovie.com/captain_marvel/captain-marvel-12-biggest-reveals-from-the-movies-directors-commentary-and-special-features-a169124

Attached: Captain Marvel.jpg (1400x700, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4QzM9KqCQU
koreus.com/video/the-babysitter.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don’t know what any of this means because I don’t watch movies with female leads.

I bet you don't, gayboy

Based and redpilled.

Too busy from eating all that pussy?

>Stan Lee's cameo was slightly tweaked after his death to have Carol smile back at him. In the original version she remains serious and focused on the Skrull
>Carol smile
so unrealistic it took me right out of the movie desu

>listening to audio commentary for marvel capeshit

>Stan Lee's cameo was slightly tweaked after his death to have Carol smile back at him. In the original version she remains serious and focused on the Skrull.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1561325782199.jpg (399x482, 38K)

>>Fury originally discovered that Agent Keller was Talos in disguise by pointing out Keller’s shoelaces were untied and realizing Talos had no idea how to tie them because the Skrulls don’t have shoelaces.

Wat? I thought he figured out because the guy called him Nick after he told Carol that everyone calls him Fury.

Shoelace was the original idea, then they changed it to the name thing.

>>Stan Lee's cameo was slightly tweaked after his death to have Carol smile back at him. In the original version she remains serious and focused on the Skrull.
A little out of character for Captain Bitch, should have left it be.

Attached: 1551744071964.webm (1920x1080, 2.46M)

So they actively pussied out Fury?

What is with subverting expectations these days? Everyone knew Captain America would say Avengers Assemble and the directors kept it that way. Fury trusting a colleague who turns out to be a Skrull would've been much better and Carol fighting Yon-Rogg fairly would've been better

>realizing Talos had no idea how to tie them because the Skrulls don’t have shoelaces.
this would have been amazing

don't Skrulls just morph clothes though

>brie is not cute

Heh when the stupid MAN mispronounces Mar-Vel

Attached: caroldanversisgay_sorryidontmaketherules_3-1.png (1024x683, 638K)

>>They considered having Fury lose his eye fighting a Kree or Skrull for the longest time, but eventually decided that would be boring since everyone already expected it

This shows the MCU's lack of imagination at the moment
The ideal would be for Fury to be married and his wife to be a Skrull
The rest you can fill, good guys Skrulls shows the crap that Feige made of the MCU at the moment

Attached: 15-88.jpg (564x752, 63K)

Where does this meme that she doesn’t smile come from?

Attached: 620245F7-FFAA-44B1-8C61-F3B92B785C21.gif (540x350, 2.95M)

>only homos hate women
what did he mean by this?

And this is exactly what "subversion" entails these days: doing the bare minimum or nothing at all.

>[insert whatever low-effort cop out handwaved away by half a line of dialog, embedded expressly to telegraph to the audience that they've been SUBVERTED in the most low-effort way imaginable, and that it couldn't possibly be anything short of genius]

>reddit: (-{8^D C========B

Spbp

How dare you

Attached: FD8328F5-206C-4923-B190-65C9C17256E9.jpg (1080x809, 530K)

>she had to smile to a dead man
hahaha

>he Skrulls were wearing stun guns during their fight with Carol. At no point they actively tried to kill her.
Hahahah dump that shit into the plothole baby, fill it up real good

Attached: CRYPT-KEEPER-FEET.jpg (483x720, 209K)

Oh no, she had a foot infection years ago, how will she ever recover. You sure owned her buddy

Attached: 181493CF-5AFF-4E5D-B63D-4719F8074FB5.jpg (2730x1536, 661K)

I love Brie Larson!!! FACT!!!

Spoiler that shit, Brie is disgusting enough without that

The movie.

Attached: brie 5.jpg (500x500, 38K)

You're disgusting! FACT!

carol and maria were secretly dating, right? maria looked devastated when she saw that carol doesn't remember anything from their past

>that one autist dedicated to shilling this nasty whore 24-7
I hope you're getting paid user, tis a sad sack of shite to shill over.

She smiles plenty of times in the movie

>one autist

Attached: 27CAD76F-2C8E-47E5-A497-00E6BE617383.jpg (750x345, 158K)

Fuck off gay tranny

Shill

I love Brie! This board used to as well before the incels flooded it

Attached: one autist.png (416x571, 46K)

Incel

Delusional anons like Cant understand that the majority of Yea Forums likes Brie and the haters are a vocal minority
It’s incredible how all the hate has led to people loving Brie even more than they did before CM

Shill

>accuse anyone who hates this piece of human filth a tranny
>DUDE I'M LIKE SO SUBVERSIVE LMAO
>JUST READ SOME SAUL ALINKSY BROS ACCUSE YOUR ENEMY OF THAT WHICH YOU'RE GUILTY OF BEING LMAO SUBVERSIOnN
mentally ill troglodytes attempting propaganda is truly a spectacle

Attached: 1517199412749.png (400x381, 108K)

This isn't Brie's fault (as stupid as she clearly is based on her interviews). This is just TERRIBLE direction that the entire film suffers from

>>Talos drinking milkshake is a homage to RESERVOIR DOGS, not PULP FICTION as people guessed.
one has a famous milkshake scene the other i can't even remember if it had any.

Fuck off subhuman scum

>when you see a white boy get cucked

The directors of this movie are talentless hacks, and it’s made even worse because they contributed to the script. Brie is a good actress but she’s given terrible direction and story to work with. They need completely new writers and a director if Captain Marvel 2 is going to be any good

Her face looks like stretched silly putty

>There was an alternative version of the post-credits scene showing that Yon-Rogg got lost on his way back to Hela and ended up in Sakaar, with the implication he'd be caught and forced to become one of the Grandmaster's gladiators.
Seriously? That would have been much better than the dumb Cat scene.

They should've kept this.

They axed it so they could bring Jude Law back in the sequels, which apparently are also going to be prequels.

Kek, I love it when shills out themselves.

Attached: 1561866858534.png (198x198, 75K)

Nobody even gave a shit before all this spam. Wtf are you even talking about?

Attached: 1561453615878.gif (266x151, 499K)

Delusional

I love when they kill themselves

Y'all haters are just a bunch of women hating, faggot ass, manbaby pussy boys...

come at me

>>They considered a lot of girl power songs from the 70's/80's/90's before landing on No Doubt's "Just a Girl".

Forever disappointed they didn't use this instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=G4QzM9KqCQU

>>Stan Lee's cameo was slightly tweaked after his death to have Carol smile back at him. In the original version she remains serious and focused on the Skrull.
But she shouldn't smile more tho, that's Patriarchy.

>MS Paint or posting on both a laptop and phone to make multiple (you)less posts.

>Talos
big bad 10 years in the making is called Thanos
introduce some milkshake drinking fag named Talos in movie lmao couldnt they give him another name?

It 100% comes from the 1st trailer. Not the movie. Not her irl. Just the 1st trailer which only showed scenes from the first half of the movie before she regained her memories and became less of a fish out of water alien type character.

>I love Brie Larson!!! FACT!!!
Isn't it great???

Attached: 1559396068835.jpg (1080x807, 171K)

She looks like Joseph Goebbels

I thought brie did her own stunts or is that the butt double

I don’t like her with short hair. Brie is best with long hair

Attached: 4F2F51A3-04A3-48FD-B079-1BF3A53C3308.jpg (400x399, 37K)

They just want to subvert every possible expectation.

Extended cut when?

Attached: FA6DBBB8-8966-443E-8304-7E442B5EBFCB.png (720x897, 932K)

MUH MARVEL CAPE SHIT YAAAAAAAAAS

Attached: 2123.jpg (644x800, 35K)

Captain kino is no average MCU capeshit my friend

it's a quote from the movie

>Carol would originally 1v1 Yon-Rogg and defeat him in combat without her powers, but the directors eventually realized she had no reason to play by his rules and changed it.
I wish they kept the fight in, it felt so anticlimactic

I sort of get what they were going for with the “I have nothing to prove to you” but I agree it would have been nice to have. A good payoff to the setup at the very beginning

She is so beautiful

She had more ass when she didn't work out. She got too slim for Captain Marvel.

Attached: brie10123.jpg (1041x435, 62K)

It's just genetics, she's pretty skinny most of the time. Probably an ectomorph. Nice tits tho.

agreed

Attached: 1561240594729.jpg (500x827, 37K)

LOL SHE SHOULD SMILE MORE

retards will be retards

Hopefully never. Brie needs to return to true indie kino.

Attached: D9ZNNlTUwAAlr3f.jpg (887x1017, 79K)

>Brie kino
>Brino

Attached: 1561243003243.jpg (1030x750, 87K)

>mfw no Brie kino for another year
What am I supposed to do in the meantime? Find a new waifu?

Attached: D-Fa2n-X4AEae6a.jpg (750x750, 39K)

Watch her other movies, there's plenty out there

Attached: 1561492093073.jpg (1200x1116, 105K)

I've already seen Scott Pilgrim, Short Term 12, Room, Unicorn Store & Kong.
Anything else worthwhile?

Attached: 687474703a2f2f36382e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f3462626463393839613766613866356434363965643632 (500x274, 498K)

Free Fire is worth checking out. Just Peck is also kind of cute. United States of Tara as well, but that's a TV show

Attached: free-fire1.jpg (780x437, 82K)

>Free Fire
Idk how I've skipped that one. Thanks.

Attached: D8O03n6XkAAW3ey.jpg (1090x1135, 90K)

Subversion is what hacks who don't have the talent to tell a straight up story do to get out of showing how little skill they have as creatives.
It's also a way to lower the audience expectations because they quite honestly do not have the actual talent to tell an average story.

So did the bitch who played the lead from the new star wars abortion.
Like holy shit that bitch has a fucking donk,

But they quite honestly tell women to get as skinny and sexless and gross as possible before they play any role in movies now.

No, I'm not kidding.

>But they quite honestly tell women to get as skinny and sexless
That;s a good thing, hollywood has been over-sexualizing actors and actresses forever

user...they made them attractive to the gay agenda though.
They forgot that women have to be attractive to men and look like the kind of women that women want to be or can think is cool or even represents them and who they want to be.

Women can be attractive without the need to over-sexualize them

>pussy
Fucking summerfags, stay on 9gag retards

koreus.com/video/the-babysitter.html

This desu
It didn't feel like anything got resolved of Brie Larson grew in any way, it just felt like an extension of her being a smarmy cunt

>slightly tweaked after his death to have Carol smile back
Christ, that must've hurt Brie's facial muscles, or did they CGI it in afterwards?

fpbp

faggot

very based, this is literally also me

>1997