There will never be a trailer this based again

There will never be a trailer this based again
youtu.be/brjkpRBpFnc
>Selfie Joke
>No Shit Sherlock joke
>Boys are back in town plays

Attached: holmes_watson.jpg (400x600, 47K)

Trump

Unironically hilarious. I need to watch this

Why is the movie called Holmes & Watson when Holmies rolls off the tongue better?

Why are there people dressed like they are from the 18th century with the white wigs?

Too confusing, especially to foreign audiences.

"we have a real doctor here"
"would you like some heroin?"

was the only funny bit

Fuck this movie because it might hurt the performance of Sherlock Holmes 3

People still wear powdered wigs in the U.K. today

Well yeah but aren't that pretty much exclusively judges? Not random courtiers?

I actually liked this movie but I'll probably hate it if I rewatch again in the future. Used to love The Other Guys but I tried rewatching it and most of the jokes don't land with me anymore.

Idk it’s an American comedy bro you can’t expect that much thought to go into it

it's funny because it has historical context in the past and the pres... shit

Attached: raw.gif (450x400, 971K)

Yeah lol when this was in theatres I went like 200 hundred times fuckin' A I laughed my ass off lolz

It took over 10 years for people to realize Will Ferrell isn’t funny, but at least it happened.

this got panned. that is to be expected. but was it funny on the 3rd or 4th watch ?

why would you watch it 4 times?

I watch all movies 5 times in a week period so i can understand them fully

patrician

Fuck you I liked this.
The trip bit was glaring, but otherwise it was an interesting deconstruction of the genre, if you can call it a genre.
Sherlock Holmes in recent productions is some fucking savant who can immediately come to impossible and unrealistic conclusions with absolutely no evidence and so leaves the viewer either in a brief and bewildering state of temporary admiration as though watching a magician or simply scorned by the impossibility of playing along at home.
This is subverted brilliantly in the film, a great example where Holmes has to do some impressive mental calculus for absolutely no reason at all to stop a hive of exotic and deadly bees being destroyed. I dont think you can go to see a Ferrell and riley joint and be upset about weird shit like the women mute licking retard woman either.
Anyone who complained about this wasted oxygen doing so. For what it was, it was perfect as well as a welcome change to the usual monotony of Christmas releases.

This but unironically
When we had the poster up at work, everyone just called it Holmies anyway (especially since it's the largest word on the poster)
Surprised they didn't pull an Edge of Tomorrow and change the title