Kino show

Kino show

Attached: EFF6DE09-7E32-481D-8621-2533A0F2D4EC.jpg (960x1440, 310K)

>first episode
>I deanonymized tor connections by controlling an exit node

Where is the realism that people have been talking about?

encryption at the endpoint is broken. so lets say I get control of your WiFi access point at your house, you using a password or encryption in general doesn't help.

my ex started watching this after I dumped her
her friend told me she loved it
not a surprise since the stupid bitch couldn't even give a statement of empathy of any kind or read social cues like a normal human being

thats not young pope

>muh empathy
you sound like a needy faggot.

Social cues are for anxious pussies. I’m not gonna waste time analyzing nonverbal bullshit, just grow a spine and say what you mean.

I honestly could not enjoy it at all because the tech stuff is just buzzwords being repeated and what's even more annoying is there's such a basic understanding of how exploitation works that when they actually show code or general exploitation, it's what you'd get at some skid CTF not real world enterprise
It just annoyed me too much and I dropped it mid-season 1
Also the best currently airing TV show is the young/new pope anyways

Yes but you can't calculate an entry point by controlling an exit node you absolute retard
If you could, then the only people running exit nodes would be CIA niggers

All of the actresses are weird looking.

kino cinematography

Attached: Mr Robot pure cinematography.jpg (253x303, 9K)

I'm trying to remember the first season. Wasn't this someone he already knew the identity of?

please don't make a habit out of whining about exes

Attached: 1556478497819.jpg (960x960, 30K)

I don't remember the show either. But if what
says is legit, then the show is not accurate at all. I remember having the same thoughts as before I dropped it

It was ok. I was disappointed that they never went through with the whole end of the world thing and tried to reverse it and the end of season 3 was just boring. I actually liked season 2 the most but I think it's the least popular one.

How was that whining? He did the right thing. If a woman can't show emotion she's to be discarded and ridiculed at every avenue.

The realism only appears by season 2.

Lets make a whole season how hes in jail but from the inside of his head.

Autismo show.
Terrible writing.

Another kino show /pol/ told Yea Forums to hate, many such cases! Sad!

Really liking it but for whatever reason I haven't watched past the middle of season 2, need to get back on it. I thought the therapy scene in the first episode was genius

It's not even top 10 shows of the 2010s

That scene was kino

>2 years between season 3 and 4
What the fuck.