ITT: Shows with shit endings

I'll start.

Attached: BSG.jpg (1616x1276, 190K)

Star Trek: Voyager.

I mean, it has to be said.

Attached: GOT.jpg (1200x800, 134K)

Lost

BSG's ending was fine.

Attached: Battlestar Galactica - Earth.webm (900x506, 2.98M)

Depends if you count movies. TNG because it ended with them blowing the ship up and replacing it with a soulless battlecruiser, DS9 because it had no movie.
Otherwise, the endings were fine.

Still waiting on you to post a relevant one
BSG's ending was perfectly fine, it's just that most of us had lost curiosity by that point and were experiencing burn-out from what turned out to be an unusually depressing final season even by the show's generally dark standards

Worst:
Life on Mars
Scrubs if you count season 9
Jericho but I don’t blame them
Charmed if you count the last season
Dollhouse

Best:
Scrubs Season 8
Chuck
The Wire

I was really sad and shocked how apollo got cucked out of starbuck

I had actually forgotten that they had sex at all but then I rewatched the series a couple years back and realized they had on the algae planet

BSG's ending was fucking garbage and you know it.

Attached: boomer.jpg (1279x1600, 377K)

it started going down hill way before the ending, when they were on new caprica

The best:
Babylon 5
Farscape
Person Of Interest

how do you go from incel kino to that shitty ending what a waste

Attached: 123468951.jpg (1920x1080, 1004K)

yeah, most people complain about s4 being not good or at least doesn't finish the plotlines successfully but it was simply depressing
however, the non-rebel Cylons being destroyed simply because the main base is destroyed and there being no more Cylons prowling around was just lazy
there was a lot of laziness in that regard nd I can't deny it
also that epilogue of modern Vancouver was shit

Let's not forget that the Writer's Strike really fucked them up while they were working on the final season.

so my head canon is that humans were taken to Kobol from Earth and uplifted there and then spread to the Colonies from there
for what purpose doesn't make consistent sense

how do you fit a cannon on your head

Attached: dexter.jpg (1610x903, 138K)

Bad endings

How I met your mother
BSG
GOT
LOST
Dexter

Good endings

Angel
B5
..?

>nuBSG had a shit ending
I mean, it did... but once they left the first Earth they found or whatever, it was a steady decline. That SHOULD have been the actual ending... a dark one at a time when people didn't expect that. But, they subverted it and just backpeddled and kept on going to find the real earth or whatever and they had to rely on woo woo mysticism to make the plot work. The show had been shit since like the middle point of the run.

Not sure if this was the first series to use "it was all a dream" but fucking with the nature of reality outside of the first act should be a writing crime punishable by death.

Attached: t4dnewh_ec001.jpg (1800x1896, 579K)

I'm gonna give "Newhart" a pass on this. Him ending up in bed with his wife from his first show was a great moment in TV history.