How common is it for actresses to lie about their age? Pic VERY much related

How common is it for actresses to lie about their age? Pic VERY much related.

Attached: 1545375040403.jpg (220x318, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanne_Calment#Scepticism_regarding_age
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rebel Wilson is one of the more recent famous examples of age fraud.

Age fraud, name fraud and life fraud.

link to source where she was proven a liar, just curious

very

women lie about everything

how many dicks they've sucked
how old they are
their face
their feelings

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanne_Calment#Scepticism_regarding_age

Just follow the external links.

If they become famous in adulthood at least five years

what is the situation how and why did she lie?
and was it even her or the people around her?

Is this what 28 years old wh*Te women really look like?!?

The women claiming to be Jeanne Calment was actually her daughter. She did it to avoid insurance taxes. She was really 99.

and how old was she really?

*inheritance taxes, not insurance

There is no proof she is Yvonne until the DNA tests are done later this years. This is all speculation, with evidence on both sides.

this is how i'd also look like after 10 more years of Yea Forums

Attached: 1535835124302.png (636x181, 16K)

lmao dumb old bitch

Cope. the old bag pulled one of the greatest lies ever

Explain

You have no proof.

as much as you do

never been shagged properly innit

>In May 2015, Australian magazine Woman's Day published a story claiming that Wilson had been misleading about her birth name, age, and upbringing.[72] Wilson had previously said in interviews that she was raised by dog-training "bogan" parents in the ghetto of Sydney, spent a year in Zimbabwe, climbed into a cage with a leopard, got caught in a shoot-out and then struck down by a severe strain of malaria from a mosquito in Mozambique where, from her intensive care bed, she envisioned herself winning an Oscar and rapping her acceptance speech.[73] Her age was also incorrectly given as 29, which she would later admit was something she chose not to correct.[16]

That sounds more like she's trying to be funny, than actually lying.

The part about malaria was true except it happened in South Africa.

It would, except she sued the magazine for exposing her.

Which was my point.

once a fucked a girl who was 34 but lied being 28, I'm 24

Found it searching her name on the internet

I dated a 38yo when I was 22 and told everyone she was 28 cause she looked it. People were still weird about it.

Know a girl who works at Disney who is 29

On Instagram she was celebrating her 25th birthday

I usually lie my age on Tinder and I've lied to younger girls too lmao, I'm 25

cause 28 is old for a women, way past her prime and every knows it. that's why they were weird about it

I could easily do this
25 but I look like I'm 18, not in a bad way either just have very good skin and youthful features

do you lie about being younger? nothing wrong with lying to tinder sluts. or do people really expect to get married to one

This is an anonymous board. You don't need to lie. You're amongst friends

Identity theft what a twist. If this was proven to be real instead of just being a hypothetical version this would actually make it interesting.

What do you mean? Yeah I lie because 25 is too old for some girls, in some situations IRL i've lied too
Why would someone make a story about fucking post prime hags

of course its a lie its impossible

>And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be a hundred and twenty years.

I don't know...she lived in the same area her whole life. Everyone knew each other in the neighborhood. She never disappeared for a period of time where here daughter could perform a convincing switcharoo. Althoughit is possible, she fudged her birthdate past such an already advanced age that no one could be the wiser.

Yeah that's why it's bullshit.

Too old? I’m 22 but for some reason Tinder has me marked as 24, most of the people I match with are between 18-21

It's possible she waited to outlive all her contemporaries then claim an extra ten years, but not very probable. Her neighbors all knew her and their parents, etc. did too.

She probably sued the magazine because they claimed her a liar when she was clearly joking.

Who gives a shit about that pig.

>lmao
Go back