Has Yea Forums ever done such a dramatic 180 on an actor?

Has Yea Forums ever done such a dramatic 180 on an actor?

Attached: brie-1-crop-1537530965-1680x1120.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6UNv-L1bBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brie won't be the first. God, she's so unlikeable.

These alt right nerds don't know what they want

Not an actor, but Brendan Schaub grew on me in a similar way.

Attached: D8g4M3uW4AAGjsW.jpg (1200x1191, 114K)

I only do 360 degree turns before walking away

Gal Gadot

When's she getting her dick out on-screen?

This place went from hating Emilia Clarke to loving her in the span of about 20 minutes

Attached: danypurge.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

I gotta disagree. But something happened in the span of getting the Disney role. She seemed off for the majority of the time and only recently started acting like herself again.
youtube.com/watch?v=p6UNv-L1bBk

We had to, those filthy cowards D&D did her so dirty. Someone had to protect her smile.

because it was about the first time she's genuinely acted well

what did your parents do wrong?

Emilia Clarke. Constantly called the worst thing about GoT and an unattractive pig now some feminists are unhappy with how the character turned out she’s Yea Forums‘s darling.

that scene took like 100 takes, Sapochnik said it was the most time he had ever spent just to get a convincing emotion from an actor

Yeah, I remember people making fun of the aneurysm situation, when in reality it's probably the scariest thing a person can go through.

she was probably still pissed about having to turn her favorite character ever into a genocidal maniac for no particular reason

I mean I dont give a fuck is she had an aneurysm, she has a nice butt that I enjoy jerking off too.

Not really. But around s5-s6 her storyline went to shit and she caught the flak.

>That Man Face Tho

also terminator movie was around that time didn't help

D&D are so incompetent that they tried to make everyone hate Dany and it only united the entire fanbase behind the character

>GIRL IN MY FAVOURITE HUGE BUDGET BLOCKBUSTER CAPESHIT SERIES
>GIRL GOOD
Exactly the same shit that happened with Gadot.
You are all pathetic and NEED to hang yourselves.

Attached: 1546210989823.gif (413x243, 51K)

MEW in reverse.

Attached: 19F09C06-45DF-41C3-9557-6826E3407D57.jpg (1920x1080, 823K)

GET

She was so qt in die hard and wasted the potential. oh well at least people bullied her on social media

The Twilight dude, don't even remember the name.

I like how only the guy playing Varys was willing to straight-up show disgust at what they did with his character

>unattractive pig
Seriously how much of a faggot or a assblasted roastie you gotta be to say that unironically

Attached: 003.jpg (1641x2048, 284K)

It's kind of weird that Ewan McGregor didn't catch any flak for this. He was married too and he invited her into his house for dinner with his wife, while he was fucking both of them. That's fucking cold.

They didn’t, a handful of mentally ill freaks that start obsessing over a hated actress for attention doesn’t mean anything. Same for emilliafags

>retard with shit taste likes other retards
What a shock

People have different preferences. Cope.

Lol no it didn’t. We preferred crazy Dany because she was actually acting
You’re delusional. Literally sick in the head. It was nice to see her actually act. Her going crazy had been foreshadowed for 8 seasons. Hence everyone calling it 5 seasons ago.

because incels identify with her husband and wish they were mcgregor even though he's the one most in the wrong

Her ass is wide and flat

>no reason lmao

Attached: 3CA1DB71-E89F-4B28-B721-102FE5D2DBD3.jpg (749x926, 93K)

I’ve always thought she’s fit but I remember when that terminator movie came out everyone on here was laughing at her calling her ugly. Also during the Meereen storyline everyone was calling her the worst actress on television.

You know she was way fatter mid-series, right? She was refusing to do nude seasons and was pretty chubby.
We now know that she was probably afraid to work out since it was how she got the first aneurysm

He was Obi-Wan though, everybody likes Obi-Wan

>cope
Tranny lingo

the only one of those that isnt completely understandable and reasonable is season 5 and it's still a long ways away from slaughtering tens of thousands of innocents for no benefit.

I had sex and then I realized how kino brie is.

Calling people trannies on a site that is clearly pro-masculinity is ineffective. Come up with something else.

>Also during the Meereen storyline everyone was calling her the worst actress on television.
Wasnt that when she was recuperating from the aneurysms?

Thic Emilia is pretty nice
>She was refusing to do nude seasons
She still don't like doing them and thats based

Attached: 1559681461462.webm (742x680, 1.53M)

>Wasnt that when she was recuperating from the aneurysms?
I think that was earlier. Either way it's not true, the worst actors have always been Kit and Sophie, Kit was only good during the Ygritte scenes because he was legit falling in love with Rose Leslie irl.

Out of the young actors, i can only ser Emilia and Alfie having a career

Anti brie posters just stopped posting due to the shilling and brainwashing.

She's still a dog.

>the only one of those that isnt completely understandable and reasonable is season 5
Nope, setting people on fire is considered cruel, both in our world and in-universe.

I didn’t call you a tranny, I said you’re using tranny lingo and you immediately became defensive.
Tranny.

random, but does anyone have that webm of her in some movie receiving a gift and making an insane amount of facial expressions back-to-back?

>three or four guys can't stop making foot fungus jokes
>Yea Forums hates Brie Larson
>three or four other guys think it's funny to pretend she's some sort of goddess to be contrarian
>Yea Forums now loves Brie Larson
>meanwhile nobody else cares much about Brie Larson but Captain Marvel was pretty shit tbqhwy

Alfie already had the beginnings of a career, and has done a ton of projects. As did Robb’s actor.

WATERWE DOOIN HERE JOE?

Schaub was a shit fighter, but he's a pretty amusing dude.

It's fun watching the caterpillars on her brow do all the acting for her.

Calling someone you can't see a tranny is about as effective as calling them fat. But if you think it works, but all means, keep it up.

How did I do it? It's pretty simple, I just go to every Brie thread and quote every shill inside and say "shill". Over and over. Pretty much defeated the entire Disney shill machine by myself

>man faced SJW cunt
God she’s everything wrong with women

Attached: 1DC28361-80B9-489B-824B-1EADFE96C98E.jpg (1478x1360, 980K)

A cute

Attached: eye_brows.webm (1018x720, 2.64M)

Brendan is amusing the same way retards are amusing so I guess you’re right.

Yes, MEW

That eye makeup. Yikes. I am a man with next to no fashion sense and I still wouldnt do that to a poor girl.

I've heard it described that in the UK it's a financial scandal that is more likely to cause problems than a sexual scandal. The reverse being true in the US.

jesus christ emilia

>three or four other guys think it's funny to pretend she's some sort of goddess to be contrarian
SHITNEY SHILLS YOU FOOL

I felt kind of bad when Joe basically crushed his dream on a livestream with tens of thousands of people watching. That's the sort of conversation you should really have in private.

That sounds about right, and I think that goes for all of Europe vs the US. Like every French president gets caught having affairs, nobody gives a shit. Imagine if Obama got caught with Rihanna or Trump was banging Jennifer Lawrence, people would be talking about it decades after the fact.

Attached: 1561889552266[1].jpg (1600x900, 136K)

Honestly if I had a chance to fuck McGregor I'd take it in a heartbeat, even if I had a gf already and even if he was married
I can't really blame MEW, I'd have done the same thing

>trannies are impossible to identify without seeing them
Only trannies think this

>I have no arguments anymore, just reply to me, I need human interaction
Here's a pity (You), but grind for that shit in the future.

Attached: merry.png (1090x791, 1.12M)

>Emilia vs Brie threads actually happening

Whoever wins, we win!

Attached: 1449397051665.gif (218x218, 1.5M)