I heard you guys don't like us :(

I heard you guys don't like us :(

Attached: rlm.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

personally i only discuss movies on Yea Forums after mike has told me what i think of them on half in the bag. fuck jay's opinions though

>fuck jay
In the ass.

Attached: asshole.jpg (1000x750, 108K)

Attached: suppressedkek.gif (300x249, 445K)

Is their forum still up? I was going to try seeing if I could get into an account I made there years ago, but I can't seem to find it.

Attached: lotto.png (1080x1068, 616K)

>covers every single shitty marvel and Disney movie
>says how much they dislike them because that is the opinion they are supposed to have
>ignores genuinely good movies

They are either shills or fools. They are for brainless.

That's not very nice :( We cover some great kino flicks that were made in Wisconsin!

can mike be my dad?

I know you do you homo its why you faggots use words like "shlock" and only talk about movie they re review

liking RLM is way less cringe than being one of the faggots who consonantly shits on it. are you like 12?

>watching youtube videos
>calling ME 12
Faggot, who the fuck said i constantly shit on them you need to fuck of and die faggot

>caring about what platform you use to see videos
you are so fucking pure man, no one can hold a candle to you

i like the machinima red letter only

I like them

do newfags really think that? rlm were considered cool on Yea Forums since 2011 if I remember correctly

think it was around 40,000 subscribers that the first cracks started to appear when they stopped being Yea Forums's darlings and started become reddit's too

The threads were great until the Passion of the Gilchrist, since then it's been endless autism.

Attached: gg.jpg (300x494, 32K)

>Mike and Jay talk about an obscure movie
>Yea Forums Hey look at what movie I'm watching right now it's so obscure, why's no one talked about it till now
>Is Shit film
Every fucking time, and when they do talk about a film I actually do like posters on here who haven't herd of it before now talk as if they've seen the movie over 20 times.

I know i am you fucking mutt, honestly the only "platform" i use to watch videos would be /wsg/ and /gif/

WHENS THE NEXT PLINKETT REVIEW

So instead of watching videos on youtube you're watching zoomer tiktok shit lmao