Cosby... Wtf

Cosby... Wtf

Attached: Andrea_Constand_Bill_Cosby.jpg (600x440, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cI_qwZd-p2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what

>Jordan Peterson / Joe Rogan interview
>"Why did he do it when he could have just gotten prostitutes lol"
I feel like they didn't quite grasp serial rapists

What race is she?

Half kike half goblin

They're retarded, you don't rape just for the sex, you rape for the rape.
Although Cosby is a drugged them, which makes the whole rape thing a lot more boring (I imagine)

Wasn't he into somnophilia

I don't know, but if yes then that explains it

It looks like a Slim Jim wearing a wig

cosby fucked howard stern?

Depends. I'm not an expert but perhaps them being out or close to it made Bill feel more powerful or smarter, or like he was sneakily doing something he wasn't supposed to.

Rape is entirely a crime of violence, not a crime of passion. But you cum at the end.

Bill Cosby fell into a pattern of behavior. That was fucking drugged up sluts looking for a career boost. The mistake him and his whore wranglers made was assuming that The Cosby Show wouldn't have any effect on the type of girls that wanted to meet him. I KNOW he raped this chick and many others but I really don't think he "meant" to.

hoo hoo robin i invented metoo. tell'em fred

Rogan in his chad facade to hide his homosexual tendencies can't understand these kind of things. He keeps talking about how Louie masturbating in front of a girl is so outlandish and creepy.

And then they proceeded to hypothesize answers to the question
Have you just figured out serial rapists to agree its just so obvious why they do it that its not worth wondering about?

#MeToo aside, I still think Criminal Minded is her greatest achievement.

Attached: 171110013439-tarana-burke-1-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 21K)

Potion seller, give me your strongest potions.

>uhhhn look at my disgusting fat ginger body
>unn I'm going to cum down my pale flabby thighs
>call me a creep I'm so close
literally no one but these fags thinks this isn't pathetic and disgusting, which must mean you are one

I wonder how much old pus would erupt out of her nose if I squeezed just a tiny bit

>pull my dick out for hot girl on internet
>she masturbates furiously with me

I see you've never experienced this and never will because you're projecting your fat ugliness onto other anons. I'm ripped.

he is in entertainment though, comedians do weird stuff

It is pathetic, most kinks are. However that still doesn't mean he did anything wrong

reminder that cosby's in prison for touching her puss after she took benadryl. this is the future you wanted, men.

Louie isn't a ripped Chad mutually masturbating with a hot piece of ass. Louie is a pudgy, balding goblin man of a ginger who stripped down his ugly body and whipped out his dysfunctional cock so he could jerk it to the shock and disgust of two girls.
He didn't do anything to deserve the poz brigade coming down on him nor the rape accusations, but it's definitely "outlandish and creepy".

youtube.com/watch?v=cI_qwZd-p2U

indecent exposure is illegal fucking faggots.

Women really do age like milk

Attached: DC05BB42-9823-462E-8147-26C358F99B24.jpg (1000x1400, 276K)

I think she's one of Ripley's failed clones that was normal enough not to be consigned to a jar.

The Onion Story that I'd write (with some editing punch-up, a draft for the basic idea here):

Hideous Man Imprisoned for Sexually Violating Hideous Woman for Some Reason

Despite it objectivey not being a big deal at all on account of their mutually hideous bodies, muppet-nose Bill Cosby nevertheless finds himself heading for prison following his decades-old drugging and fondling of some Sigourney Weaver-looking manjaw, among others. Although no subjects of actual sexual value either perpetrated or were violated by the acts, the State was obliged to carry out its tired duties out of pure formalism, as a deterrent to the possible enjoyment of life by sexually attractive human beings.

It is creepy. Why would you sit a girl down, get naked and jack off? If she's willing to do that for you, then just have sex with her for god's sake.

Not bad user, you got a kek or two out of me