W-w-what's the matter Rick? Is there somethin' wrong with the quantum carburetor or somethin'?

>w-w-what's the matter Rick? Is there somethin' wrong with the quantum carburetor or somethin'?
>quantum carburetor? Jesus, Morty, you can't just say a sci-fi word and a car word together and hope it means something. Hmm. It looks like theres something wrong with the microverse battery

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>le self aware humor man

its a funny show, well made, and they take their time to make content they want rather than rush out endless shit

Yea Forums is too contrarian for its own good

Holy shit. THATS FUCKING HILARIOUS, IS THIS WHAT IVE BEEN MISSING?

m-m-morty, the holocaust never happened! It's all a scam for the jews to colonise palestine!

Season 4 fuckin when

UHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK I GET IT THEY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

THEY

ALOAOAOALAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPFFFFFFFF

THEY SAID THE ONE THING AND THEN DID IT-AHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Season 3 was shittier than elephant shit though, and conspicuously all of the worst episodes were written by their new feminist diversity hires

have sex

November

Attached: yikes.png (934x664, 697K)

ooofff

cringe

Ummm...?

>video games
Yeah that's a cringe from me

I"M PICKLE SNEED

Attached: eric butts.png (434x524, 250K)

Was the joke too complicated for you?

No, you!

>Yikes
>ooofff
>cringe
>Ummm...?
You fucking simpletons can't even rally your thoughts into an entire phrase, let alone a complete sentence.

no, i like the joke

Cringe bro

I liked the first two seasons, but i've sort of written off it ever being good again thanks to Dan Harmon's overbloated ego and their new writers.

remember that time they took the most time to make their worst season? good formula

you are not wrong to do so. despite the bad press, people would be more forgiving if s3 wasn’t dogshit. sad really

Season 3 took longer than S1 and S2 combined and it was legitimately awful. Rarely do you find even the obsessed fans that will disagree that Season 3 isn't noticeably worse

>mfw never watched R&M season 3 or season 2 or Westworld
I think it's due to my smartness that I can predict when shows are going down the shitter and I drop them before

Attached: 9b6c2641.jpg (804x536, 66K)

PIIIIIIICKLE SNEEEEEEEEEED11!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1507442420543.jpg (1019x572, 57K)

great episode. Must keep Summer safe.

Nice McPost!

Attached: MacDonalds.jpg (567x378, 80K)

>women wrote it so it's bad
have sex

other than pickle rick and mad max, season 3 was the best.

>watch S1 and S2
>totally love it
>never bothered watching S3 because of the lead up to its release and Dan Harmon selling out
>also I’m just not trusting Dan Harmon enough to believe he can de anything great for more than two seasons.

Read my post, dumbass. I don't care about the writer's genders, and I hate Harmon more than the new writers anyway.

Christ.

Good choice

Attached: 1531918512950.jpg (2048x1536, 365K)

Having sex with women doesn't make them funny

based and true

Yikes!!

Should I feel bad for Roiland or is he as bad as Harmon?

>Should I feel bad for Roiland
I could post his tweets where he equated people not wanting to have public tax money used to provide free abortions with taking away the right to vote from women if you'd like.

soi bois hate season 3 because they relate to Jerry and are angry Beth dumped him

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUUUUUISE TONIIIGHT

It's funny when you leave in the middle of the night and leave a note saying you have STD's

The only enjoyment i've ever gotten out of this series is the shitshow that was the night premiere of that pickle rick episode. it was such a trash fire on here with mod stickies and retarded shit all over.

that was a great night

At least it wasn’t repeated for years and years and years like bane posting and Sneed.

Attached: Hurry hurry download it.gif (498x312, 308K)

Pickle Rick is the 2nd most try hard episode i have ever seen of any how. It's only 2nd because it actually succeeded.

what's the first honey

Get Schwifty, faggot

This show is going so galactically slow that they're phasing through epochs of comedy. What was considered hip and funny in 2013 isn't going to be received the same in 2020. Hope they realize that.

What the fuck is this?

>promoting an episode with a ridiculous premise is tryhard
yikes

Post the webm

reddit

The Season 3 writing team of Rick and Morty

Hopefully never

Didn't Roiland Harmond post here before? Would they still lurk?

hey Justin

they probably pay people to lurk and post for them now.

I fucking hate Rick And Morty.

Why

because Yea Forums told him to

There were good episodes outside of the feminazi episodes. If S4 is the same then that is fine, better than most TV nowadays.

Came here just to post this

Attached: 2367B532-C473-4FB3-A942-AAA90AE01AF7.jpg (1600x1200, 212K)

incels only hate R&M because it's popular

Upboated

One of the best episodes

Entire series is incredible. The lore, the continuity, the voice acting, the writing.

is it ok to like this show again? what do WE think about rick and morty these days?

Attached: Pickle_rick_transparent.png (605x800, 204K)

>he doesn't know the current meta
that's a yoinkers from me mate

Attached: the cringe meta of 2019.jpg (843x903, 52K)

i was wondering when i'd see some sort of list or compilation of these words

Make Frens!

Coming november, get used to it

Attached: 1520542433552.jpg (970x545, 54K)

Wheres oof

Have sex with frens

Now I finally know the proper reply order.

The episode where it was literally just Ricks and Mortys in that space station was literally great

The Situation in Argentina has proven less convenient than predicted

Attached: VelvetyPointedHatchetfish-small.gif (500x282, 1.21M)

Pickle Chuck

your anus will be expanded,

Attached: 69.jpg (550x408, 33K)

What is this?

have sex

Sneedletons*

Dilate

Well, I think you are a faggot, and your mother agrees with me, so theres that.

Those are animators.

this was a literal kino episode

it was deeper and more meaningful than inception

I like it, but I get why people hate it and the fans.

Dan Harmon can also go fuck himself.

Pickle Rick was the best episode of Rick and Mordy ever.

Fuck off, SEETHoid.

whats it like being a yourist

Attached: mag.gif (516x493, 1.88M)

Roiland and Harmon are both pedos to the extreme

Why did pickle rick become a cultural milestone? Why was it the most talked moment in cartoons since who shot mr burns?

To be completely fair, you do need a fairly high IQ to fully grasp and understand Rick and Morty

Puckle chuck*

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

ok but why is he doing the ahegao face? who puts their tongue over their bottom teeth if they arent trying to look like their getting getting sodomised by ugly bastard?

I hate how literally mean literally anything now, by definition. It's a sign of the collective failure of humanity. Instead of enforcing the standard, we just decided that whatever people are doing is now the new standard, defeating the definition of standard. God I hate this fucking planet.

ATTENTION

If you didn't get with your highschool qt you are forever doomed to sharing used women with other men for the rest of your life.