Stop going to their fucking movies

Stop going to their fucking movies.

Attached: B4E0A37D-7497-466A-9353-D87379A7C44B.png (200x200, 4K)

Give me 3 reasons why i should. Now!

Imagine willingly giving your money to (((hollywood))).

Imagine thinking you, as an individual, will make a difference by not going to a megacorporation's movie.

1. You're not a child anymore.
2. Eventually Disney will reach the bottom of the barrel and cease to be innovative, leading to an endless cycle of live-action remakes.
3. The new movies will never defeat the classics.

I'm going to watch Endgame for the fourth time in a week or so and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

It's not about making a difference, it's about sending a message

Disney owns so much stuff that you're probably giving money to them even if you don't see their movies.

I dont go to their movies OP. I'm a DCbro no matter all the ridicule we face. One of these days we're gonna get a good one.

1.what does that have to do with anything?
2. What's your 3 favorite movies?
3. They don't have to beat the classics, that's not the goal of making new movies
Your move sperg

Dumb phone poster

I can't.
Disney movie is the only thing keeping me sane and happy in real life. When I'm sad i can watch a Disney movie and I am not sad any more. Sometimes I watch Disney movies all day. I bought a movie pass with my disability payments and I can go see Disney movies for free all day. They count it as a sold ticket so i'm also helping keep Disney in business. I never went to Disney World or Disney Land and I really want to go there because my favorite Disney princesses and princes are there waiting for me with bated breathe. I always wanted to get to Disney World or Disney Land when my parents would yell at me for saying that I was the girl lion in the Lion King movie or I would steal my older sister's snow white dress and wear it while I fapped. I always wanted to be a Disney princess for my whole entire life.

Attached: tenor (8).gif (244x160, 1.11M)

It's like drinking super sugary soda, but with your brain.

you're brain needs sugar you fucking idiot

Ah you are out of material, how sad. Next time instead of posting a shit thread, kill yourself.

>One of these days we're gonna get a good one.

Attached: 1559643304648.png (600x580, 300K)

Maybe I will kill myself you fucking moron. How tough would you look then for bullying a autistic person to death?

FUCK! You really gonna kill yourself? Stream it! literally would jerk off to you killing yourself and nut as your life leaves your body

>literally would jerk off to you killing yourself and nut as your life leaves your body
That's so hot I wish that I could feel your hot load fly all over my dying face while I hang myself.

>40% of all theatrical releases come from them

I meant that as greater than

I like this one.

Attached: BB8CE022-39CB-4978-AB6B-EDB4643C4ADB.jpg (300x225, 15K)