Pretentious movies

Attached: MV5BOGQ4OTJlMjgtMWViOS00ZDY3LWFkMTktYTE0MTc5MGYwYzU4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIzOTk5ODM@._V1_.jpg (1049x1500, 349K)

pic not related

retard

Retards, being contrarian is also pretentious

movies that everyone forgot about the moment it released

I thought this movie would have the main characters be proven wrong but it was just a circlejerk

>Frank prepares to commit suicide but stops as his TV features a reality show starring Chloe (Maddie Hasson), an extremely spoiled teenager, and has an epiphany. The next day, he steals his noisy neighbor's car and drives to Chloe's school and, after unsuccessfully attempting to blow her up in her car, he shoots her at point-blank range.
>During the film, several teenagers enter the nearly empty theatre and immediately act obnoxiously, talking aloud and on their cell phones. One of them throws popcorn at Frank. Frank and Roxy shoot and kill all but the least aggravating of them
>Subsequently, they kill several others, including a rude man who double-parks his car
>Roxy convinces Frank to take her along by painting herself the tragic victim of her drug-addicted mother and rapist step-father
>Frank sees a TV news missing person report in which Roxy's parents (Andrea Harper and David Mendenhall) appear wholesome and concerned, a far cry from her description. Incensed at the deception, Frank takes out his anger on the leering diner, garroting him in his room. Frank takes the man's pickup truck and, as he is leaving, tells Roxy he knows the truth. She confesses but says she had to get away from a life of bland conformity and experience something 'un-normal'.
>Frank gains access into the American Superstarz studio, kills several audience members and one judge, and holds the other judges, contestants, and the audience hostage. Frank makes a brutally honest speech in front of the TV camera about the ridiculousness and selfishness that is promoted in today's American society and on television. As the SWAT team arrives, Roxy also appears and joins Frank on stage, apologizing for lying to him. Frank then tells Roxy she is a pretty girl, and they proceed to shoot the judges, contestants and several members of the audience before being gunned down by the police

Is this movie half as horrible as it sounds?

Attached: 1478229112154.jpg (1200x630, 33K)

he really should have fucked her

If it's not a movie made for children I don't like it!
t. Yea Forums

Attached: 1561686768699.jpg (1280x960, 123K)

The Godfather

Yah that sums up OP all right.

It's twice as bad as it sounds. It's moral posturing at its absolute weakest. It's literally "OMG PEOPLE ARE RUDE AND WE SHOULD KILL THEM" the movie. Don't even give it a chance.

>early 10s movies where liberals fully sniffed their own farts now that their Messiah was in power

Attached: 1559769637321.jpg (320x320, 29K)

Attached: fallout with mods.gif (315x140, 2.53M)

it's fucking awful, and not even in an entertaining way. do not watch it.

You ever wonder how Democrats get the votes to ban guns? Most of their constituents fantasize about performing the acts portrayed in this movie over infantile shit. They believe everyone else also has these fantasies and everyone around them is at a hair pin drop away from wildly shooting a man for yawning loudly in a library like they are.

irony of this is post is pretty funny

Sounds like an obnoxious version of falling down

>if you don't like Barry the Messiah you must worship Trump!
A man like Trump would have helped the USA about 30 years ago. It's way too little and way too late. Trump's only use to me is that he's delaying the collapse a little longer to give me more time to buy more guns, more ammo, more long term food storage, and more preparation of my water purification system.

came here to post this, biggest plot hole in the movie

The collapse of society is your dream scenario, but somehow liberals are the ones who fantasize about using guns.

every time you see a mass shooter, remember they probably grew up watching garbage like this

>have an entire political party agreeing that both open borders and unlimited healthcare for anyone within the country is a policy to be pursued
>all (D) Presidential candidates agree in latest debates
It's called having two eyes and the ability to process cause and effect you parasite, not a fantasy nor a hope.

The movie shoves this morality shit down your throat, with its "if you dont like something, no one is allowed to because its garbage" mindset even over the most trivial shit. The film is setup with these power trip fantasies that the average edgy 14 year old thinks of

i really enjoyed the movie and also fapped a lot. Bitch was cute as fuck.

>free healthcare for illegals
america is finished

agreed shame shes didnt get popular

It's not entirely bad, but not great. It's like Falling Down but with a leftist tilt.

yap, it was shit

its just a bit of fun

>i should be allowed to murder people i disagree with.

This is exact attitude that has caused people to think that just calling someone a nazi is justification for assaulting them.

>This is exact attitude that has caused people to think that just calling someone a nazi is justification for assaulting them.
"Just because we support concentration camps doesn't make us Nazis! Stop throwing eggs and milkshakes at us!"

>i should be allowed to murder people i disagree with.
this is the joke though, they are just as bad if not worse than the people they are killing

>Implying you don't belong in a concentration camp

>holding people in detention who crossed the border illegally while you figure out what to do with them is same as the holocaust.

Come up with a better solution and no open borders isn't a soultion.

That guy sounds like a MIGAtard basic bitch conservative, so it really isn't fair to lump fags like that in with based nazis.

Falseflag trany detected.

>pretentious
it was pure fun, retard

>DUDE PEOPLE ARE STUPID FOR LIKING THINGS

Attached: idio.png (706x517, 454K)

end the drug war and American exploitation of the global south for cheap labor. The truth is that there is no "solution" because there is no left-wing answer to immigration that is profitable for the conservative donors, meaning their brainwashed voting base will never stop frothing at the mouth. sad.

Wolf-crying hivemind retard detected.

>america becomes a nation of idiots
>elects a black president
how did he get away with this?

The worst part is when they start complaining about "todays music" and how its not as good as dad rock

>American exploitation of the global south
Sure. It's in the USMCA which the Democrats won't sign.

This is actually good tho

>end the drug war and American exploitation of the global south for cheap labor
you wanna know a really effective way to help with that? securing the border.

democrats are center-right at best. Look at the huge reaction bernie's gotten basically calling the dems out for being shills

>Look at the huge reaction bernie's gotten
You can quit replaying 2016's "greatest hits" buddy. He shit is pants on stage at this weeks' debates and everyone, even his fans agrees his performance cost him big time.

Ok who let Yea Forums direct a movie.

*sip*
Aawww yeah Van Halen, now THAT was music with a message

Probably the worst flick I've ever sat through

>dude i am projecting since i am an amerimutt lmao

Is that guy supposed to be you? Just letting anyone shit in your mouth because others don't do it?

This movie is terrible. Its interesting premise is wasted on a dogshit execution

>brooooooo this is just like idiocracy!
I met so many of this type of person in college that I can't even watch this movie anymore.

yeah its worked so well for the past 40 years. the funny part about retarded maga people is you can always tell their age because anyone who was on the internet more than a decade ago is very anti-drug war

>its worked so well for the past 40 years
No one's secured the border in all that time. What the fuck are you babbling about you stupid nigger?

>all these fags
when did Yea Forums get filled with braindead rotten tomato "critics"??

>No one's secured the border in all that time
yep good point im sure the border was just a giant empty desert before trump there was no crackdown on immigration in the 90s or anything god bless my fellow pede

Well at least you're right for once.

so you're just going to hide behind sarcasm because you have no argument?

i am anti-drug war you retarded cocksneeze. drug trafficking through the southern border is a massive fucking issue and is one of the reasons so many of the elites don't want to actually do anything about it. the cartels get to ship their products to the U.S. allowing for an entire country's worth of a new customer base, and the U.S. prison industrial complex gets to exploit the lower runners on the totem pole by locking them up in privately owned prisons. let's venture a guess to a possible solution on how we can fix that. if you want to try and rub your two brain cells together so you can feel like you figured it out yourself, i'll spoiler it for you: CLOSE THE FUCKING BORDER.

>and is one of the reasons so many of the elites
Why do people like to pretend that only one side are "the elites"? Donald Trump is a New York billionaire.

Basically Leon for Americans

Your entire post was sarcastic faggot.

An outcast one, though.

Whatever helps you pretend to be rooting for an underdog.