Surpasses your kino

>Surpasses your kino

Nothing personal, kid

Attached: kino.gif (500x281, 1.99M)

>surpasses your chuck

Nothing persneedel, kid

Watched two episodes like three years ago, it was just fucking typical anime shit. They did that shit anime does where they constantly flip flop the tone from serious to cringe comedy

Clearly hasn't watched passed episode 4. Seasons 2 and 3 are some of the most tonally consistent pieces of art out there.

Read my first sentence you dunce

Then watch more. SImple as.

first couple of episodes try to calm it down after the big first episode opening

After the first four episode it gets serious?

very much so.

Outside of potato girl there is literally no comedy you pleb

Okay, I watch. Thank you weebfags

I mean yeah theres light hearted moments but not like jarring cuts in-between the two it stays serious until the next scene or whatever

I stopped watching this like 2 episodes into season 3. Should I pick it back up?

you're literally 3 episodes away from the most kino event in film history, yes keep watching and dont spoil anything for yourself just grind through

How can Yea Forums even compete?

Attached: 1561345849813.jpg (660x1221, 118K)

O MY OCEAN DREAM

Based

western television is fucking dead.

Literally more soul than any western show.

entire western civilization is dead dude

fuck western shows lmao

and the juicy stuff is only just starting

are you praising the fighting animation? cause even naruto had better fighting scenes, unironically

can y'all fucking stop spoiling this show? if it was on Yea Forums and it got spoiled I wouldn't give a shit because it's on topic and I would just take the loss but fucking hell this show has been spoiled to shit for me because some fucking idiot keeps making off topic threads comparing it to western shows, there are 2 fucking threads about this
I'M GETTING VERY ANGRY AND I'M LITERALLY GOING TO CALL THE FUCKING POLICE YOU INCONSIDERATE FAT WEEB FUCKS

Attached: 85957387.gif (450x298, 1.93M)

AoT really doesn't have much comedy

When he finally does see the ocean he just sort of smiles and is all "cool i guess that's that". p funny

Okay, I'm on episode 6. It's getting good. The part with the merchant trying to ram his wagon in was just fucking stupid though

at this point the word 'personal' actually feels wrong

season one is literally the worst season so keep watching and avoid spoilers until season 2 and you'll be in for the ride of your life

I'm going to continue watching this show in memory of Etika.

Next week is the final episode of season 3? No word on how long until season 4?

Why do people lose their shit with this again?

What shounen garbage is this? Looks utterly generic.

better fight scene than any Bourne movie unironically, back to r/thedonald, boomer, time to take your pills

>some of the most tonally consistent pieces of art out there
You really need to become more well-read

Attached: 1560034728217.jpg (900x900, 89K)