And finally we arrive at

>And finally we arrive at...

Attached: Bd93Us2CQAAWSup.jpg (600x600, 28K)

LUHDOOO

>Tell me about grandpa

Attached: IMG_20190513_155526.jpg (1024x914, 74K)

Why did Rust Cohle choose Lone Star beer instead of going with Steel Reserve? Lone Star beer is only 4.65% alcohol, compared to Steel Reserve's 8.1%, in addition to this Steel Reserve tastes better AND costs much less. The writers really dropped the ball on this scene, if they were going for the "broken man" theme they should have went with Steel Reserve, it makes no sense to choose Lone Star beer over Steel Reserve when the latter is clearly and objectively the superior choice, not to mention Steel Reserve already has an established reputation as the broken man's high gravity lager of choice.

Attached: 1535420197200.jpg (1024x1024, 111K)

a bad show

*sips Miller brand Steel Brewing Company Steele Reserve*
Yep, I'll have another!

Is there an image of him where the Lone Star's are photoshopped with Monster?

I've read The Conspiracy Against The Human Race twice.

please god let this exist

the king in yellow
*crack*
*sip*
ahhh
now that was a play

Steel reserve is enough to make any man vomit. Even if he finishes the Steel Reserve after that.

*takes a drag from cigarette*
I think the creation of Toy Story 4 is a tragic misstep in animation’s evolution. Pixar became too self aware. Disney created an aspect of Disney separate from itself; it is a movie that should not exist by natural law. It is a movie that was labored upon under the illusion of having a purpose; an accretion of sensory experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that it deserves to exist when in fact it is an abomination of existence itself. Maybe the honorable thing for Pixar to do is to deny its programming, stop remaking and rebooting its former successes, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of another dog shit sequel.

Attached: rustin.png (795x1022, 435K)

if there is nothing to do why did Ligotti write the book?

Steel reserve is for the homeless who have to get drunk as much as possible for as little money as possible. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for anyone drinking that swill.

...a tiny rented garage with series theme being written on the wall in big dumb letters by the retard showrunner for the bottom feeders sharing the latest episode on social media

to give you 300 pages of a true nightmare. how is this even a question?
Ligotti is not a fucking nihilist he's just a ruined human being with writers block that will probably never write anything of note ever again.

wew

Attached: image.png (1024x1024, 631K)

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

yup I remember the yellow king

He drank a pint with it dipshit

duuuude, so fucking deep, like, wow he's so above it all maaan

...yet more red herring garbage.

>duuuude, so fucking deep
The opposite you retarded faggit. Compared to his short stories Conspiracy is hysterically blunt.

does Rust go into pseud philosophical rants in this show? i'm thinking of watching it because of all the praise here but this will bother me.

They'll only bother you if you're a pseud yourself. So no worries.

Nah, but his love of ICP is clunkily inserted at times, like when he starts talking about the psycho sphere.

>it's all one big carnival, man.

Oh now I get it

REGINOOLD LADOO

Crude, but i still laughed.