Is it peak degeneracy?

Is it peak degeneracy?

Attached: jew.jpg (810x1200, 260K)

What even happens in this show? Tranny and black girl become friends and party? Not exactly a new idea.

Yes.

Attached: 1560885607107.jpg (970x546, 47K)

Is that a cliche?

Peak Sneed

I watched the first episode last night. They're not fucking around, there is a trap, I don't even know how old these kids are but partying hardcore, teenage girls calling her dad a pervert and more shit to come

kids doing drugs and going to parties? Yeah actually.

Honestly, this show is so degenerate that this comes across normal.

Of all of the things to point out atleast they are straight

Depicting degenerate behavior in fiction is not condoning or glorifying it. Don't be like SJWs.

I'm actually looking forward to every new episode.

Attached: 439-4390041_41kib-800x894-pepe-dab-pepe-dab-png.jpg (820x974, 162K)

It's too late. We whiny faggots now.

It's fucked, we have to watch the trap fuck but when the chubby chick is about to give a bj we can't see it. FUCKING JEW CUNTS

This is literally cope for your degenerate ways.

>Yea Forums hates blacks, girls who like blacks, drugs, transgender people, parties and self exploration
It's almost like the people here aren't normal human beings but pathetic losers.

Attached: C5640DD2-A6DC-4FBB-B74A-DB2CC02E4448.jpg (692x694, 42K)

My understanding is that there's no overarching plot like GoT. It's just daily life for a bunch of hard partying teens, like Skins.

It's mk Ultra at its finest. Do 14 year old American girls really OD?

It's basically suppose to be "Zoomers" even though most Zoomers aren't even like this, it's just old ass millennials and gen x showrunners projecting their own degeneracy on the younger generation.

It's basically Sneed

Tfw I work out Sneed posters work for HBO

Actually I meant trannys and black chicks being buddies in movies or tv

Typical lefty fag who thinks "not being a loser" means your life needs to revolve around all that "muh dopamine" shit you just mentioned. Just because YOU can't control yourself and rut like a fucking beast, doesn't mean everyone else should do like you do.

blacks loves gays.
watching tv and playing video games gives you dopamine rushes as well mr high and mighty. Get off that soap box and you might figure out why you are such a loser with nothing going on in your life.

>fucking black guys
>degeneracy
hbo has been doing this since 90s.

But were they 15?

Zendaya bobs when?

Go ahead and misrepresent them. In the end, you'll only end up agreeing with them once you take the time to understand their argument.

>based on an Isreali TV show

Attached: 1550847075052.jpg (387x468, 233K)

McKay is going gay soon apparently.

Going to be epic

>muh dopamine
only drugs fit that description

It kinda was, but for me it was pretty tame.

Attached: euphoria.jpg (450x621, 136K)