Was the 2003 Northeast blackout kino?

Was the 2003 Northeast blackout kino?

Attached: 5V6OB5EOJEWGRSS64WJYETTAHE.jpg (800x1072, 114K)

the 1977 new york black out and birth of rap is the most KINO black out
(even if its not exactly 100% true)

Attached: VNM6IQ6XGCX4DRHETEGHG2JCQ4.jpg (800x566, 100K)

wasnt that big of a deal, it was just before everything relied on the internet, so you could just go outside and play again.

Speak for yourself zoomer. I was 15 in 2003 and my life practically revolved around the internet.

it was an ACCIDENT.

I WAS THERE AND IT WAS BASED

LIKE THOSE POST APOCALYPSE MOVIES COME TO LIFE FOR A DAY

Imagine unironically being on 4channel in your 30s. Ultimate cringe.

Imagine thinking you will EVER actually leave.

I actually remember this happening.

Everyone just hung out outside, some people had bbqs going on, and kids everywhere just playing outside.

pretty comfy actually

Imagine being a citycuck. If I lose Power in the winter I can build a fire in my fireplace to keep warm. If it’s the summer I can sit on my screened in porch and catch the breeze, or go for a drive in my car. If it’s out for more than a few hours I can drag my gas powered generator out of my garage. Imagine living 20 stories up And your elevator doesn’t have power. People were literally trapped.

LITERALLY EVERYONE WASTES TIME ON THE INTERNET SOMEWHERE

AFTER MUCH THOUGHTFUL DELIBERATION Yea Forums IS AND REMAINS THE SUPERIOR INTERNET FORMAT FOR AS LONG AS IT CONTINUES TO EXIST

Nah too hot at night

Otherwise kinda cool for the novelty

I’m 32, young man

>itllhappentoyou.png

Hell yeah. Power went out all of a sudden and stayed that way for a few days. My family went to a Chicken Shack restaurant that was running off a generator and was swarming with people. Electric light never looked so beautiful.

I enjoyed it. Played some board games with some of my friends. I miss having friends.

Everyone thought it was al-Qaeda. My dad had to stay at my grandma’s in the city so luckily he had a place to go.

Me too my nigga
Downtown manhattan. Bums came out to direct traffic

I live in Queens and some guy actually happened to be in my neighborhood during the blackout and uploaded his footage to youtube. Pretty based and comfy. Neighbors all got together and spent the day hanging out, often among people they barely spoke to before. Its amazing how much our technology disrupts the natural instinct to be neighborly and bond with the people around you.

the thought of thousands, maybe even millions of New Yorker normalfag bug people going into crisis mode and screaming at each other like apes because they can't get to work and their jew boss is going to dock their pay no matter what is incredibly satisfying

>swelters to a halt
>swelters
>to a halt

Attached: 1547335016578.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

Cleveland, Ohio here.

Happened in August. It was in the 90's (temperature wise)...hot and humid days.

No A/C for 3-4 days.

I remember the moment it happened (never forget).

Epicenter of the blackout happened a few miles away from my house in Eastlake, Ohio when a Squirrel was BURNT to a crisp on one of the main Transformers near the FirstEnergy Power Plant in Eastlake.

Nobody could believe a little squirrel caused so much misery for the entire NorthEast United States.

Attached: Buster Bar.jpg (1000x750, 116K)

It fucking sucked if you weren't a kid. I had to hike my ass home to park slope over the goddamn Brooklyn bridge because the trains were totally out.

Why didn't you take a cab?

>it was in the 90s
Always thought Ohioans seemed to be on a perpetual 15 year time delay from the rest of the country but I didn't realize its literally true.