This and the original are the only legitimately good Godzilla movies

This and the original are the only legitimately good Godzilla movies

Attached: 268x0w.jpg (268x402, 25K)

shin godzilla is shite

Because they both transcend the genre

>same ending as Evolution.
>best Godzilla film.
Have you only seen those 2 of the whole franchise OP?

Attached: image.png (720x576, 604K)

i liked the lazer part
you are "shite" but spelled correctly

lol good one user

An objective anti-fact stated by someone with no knowledge of the series and no reason to care to obtain said knowledge.

This thread is about as useful as a hair removal cream for the bottom of your foot.

Attached: D9pW6pxUEAEFDcA.jpg large.jpg (2048x1378, 361K)

1954 is really good up until the final attack on Tokyo The cinematography is great but the effects don't hold up

Attached: bernie.jpg (584x554, 60K)

this
it's a retarded movie

Attached: godzilla-vs-king-kong.jpg (780x438, 51K)

I agree, OP. Hell, I'll post my rants.

Attached: godzilla thread 1.png (1085x871, 228K)

Godzilla vs. Destoroyah is the only Godzilla film with 100% on RT.

Attached: godzilla vs destoroyah.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

This ones great but vs Seamonster is actually good.

Wrong

imagine actually "discussing" the godzilla movies instead of just watching them solely for the fights and monsters and maybe 2% for the lore of the monster.
Have sex.

in all fairness asking burgers to make a proper godzilla, is like asking japs to make a proper western.

This post was cringe then and it's cringe now. You'rea massive fucking faggot for hating a movie as soulful as KOTM, and OP is a massive retard who has suffered brain damage from the lack of oxygen induced from sucking too many cocks

No, schlock like hedorah, destroyah, biolante, mothra, Mecha Godzilla, and the king ghidorah films are fun too

WHY MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT GODZILLA'S SHIN??? WHY NOT HIS WHOLE LEG???

Japs made tons of samurai films which are basically westerns anyway

Yikes. Even your first post is completely innacurate, this is by far not the fattest Godzilla, and he's objectively not ugly. You're just being a contrarian faggot. Heisei, GMK and1954 Godzilla are even more flabby, and don't get me started on Godzilla Earth.

Attached: 268x0w.jpg (268x402, 34K)

lol

Attached: godzilla thread 2.png (1090x472, 119K)

Yes
No
Yes
You miss understand the point of Godzilla. The rest of the series is entertaining trash. The first and shin are the only ones with meaning.

Hahaha what

What

Attached: 1544481300257.jpg (528x465, 24K)