Here's your new Star Wars hero

Attached: D-PlbixWkAArzXp.jpg (827x1021, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODhYLypTJ5A
youtube.com/watch?v=G5EcYlQRDok
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Defeat_the_Dark_Side?file=Fastfood.JPG
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Vi_Moradi
discuss.micechat.com/forum/disney-theme-park-news-and-discussion/disneyland-resort/8550839-chapek-transformation-complete-disney-restructures
discuss.micechat.com/forum/disney-theme-park-news-and-discussion/disneyland-resort/8592267-sw-ge-flops-cause-bob-chapek-still-hates-dlr-entertainment
youtube.com/watch?v=A3IN1QIpFT8
youtube.com/watch?v=eAQVvxcsDmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Kathleen kennedy: What is the opposite of a White Man?
>Story group: A black woman?
>Kk: Bingo!

force rape

>look, see, we care about Black women too!
*only black lady characters are an old alien and the fucking theme park "lead character"*

>manly ape woman
>fake non ape hair
>it’s real
Real tired of the all powerful negress theme. Black women are bottom of the barrel in every category. Disgusting.

Was the blue hair really necessary? It makes her look like a B series character. Do you think the designer was some delusional 30 something who thought it looked cool or a focus board who figured 'millennials' liked weird hair colors?

People those age are into the weird hair colors themselves.

zoe salamander is top tier though
what gives?

Should have made them tentacles or some headpieceike Twileks have

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Vi Moradi?

Don’t carevirgin

>black people
>in my make believe theme park based on a popular film

Attached: pepehashadenough.png (396x454, 132K)

shit looks like a tacky cosplay

OHHHH MY GAWD YAS A WOMAN OF COLOR HELLA FRICKIN EPIC THIS IS REALLY GONNA STICK IT TO THOSE REACTIONARIES LOL

200 dollars to the first kid to pull that shitty wig off.

Has a single black customer set foot in the park?

y'all seem upset and racist lol. foh

Friendly reminder that she's the best Resistance spy (and also Leia's favorite).

lol

Vi has cum too

Underrated, someone please make a full pasta of it

She make Iden Versio look like Princess Leia

Foh?

another one?

>a human in a jacket
In a world with hundreds of colourful and creative alien species why are there never any as part of the main cast?

Fuck outta here. You're being baited by black twitter talk.

>Moradi
>More a die
>More will die
what did Disney mean by this?

I laughed if true thats really unfortunate

The intractable effect of climate change on global resource distribution will cull the human population

>if true
youtube.com/watch?v=ODhYLypTJ5A

for one thing she's at least 40% white

Thought this was a midge from the thumbnail

not black

Attached: 38c.jpg (1024x834, 84K)

Attached: 1560763343050.jpg (492x449, 48K)

The original vision for the park was Tatooine. People would meet aliens and characters from the Prequel and the Original trilogy. Somewhere down the road, something happened and it wasn't Tatooine anymore but Batuu and no alien or character from the PT and OT are allowed. The whole park is now set in the Sequel era, the most boring "universe" ever made.
In the various shops you can only buy Sequel-era shit. No Darth Vader or Kenobi merch.

at least she's attractive. 1000% hotter than TEETH ridley. I want to suck chocolate milk from her boobies! i want her to rub her pussi on my face! i want her to humiliate me and BRAP in my mouth while saying "inhale it all, pale honky bitch"!

too bad the flick will suck, but at least we might get some good fap/waifu material. /pol/ getting triggered and butthurt for years is the cherry on top of this chocolate sundae.

Sounds terrible

It's not for them, it's for rich white liberal who live in all-white gated communities ndwant to see something exotic, a wild negress at the amusement park, it's like going at the zoo.

Star Wars is written by liberal boomer women now, they all have cool wine aunt dyed hair themselves

Attached: B6A3D0A2-F731-4293-A447-60998FACE5A9.jpg (220x330, 25K)

Say the word she a white female homosexual. That is more relevant than boomer liberal.

Oh you have no idea... The main rule of the park is "no fun allowed". Kids can't play with blasters or lightsabers, it's forbidden to wear a costume (Jedi, Empire/First Order, it doesn't matter). People can only stay in the park for 4 hours max, the food and the drinks are expensive and disgusting. Every store is owned by an alien but for some weird reason they aren't present in their business (one of the owner for example is one of those potato face aliens from the Sequel trilogy and she's a lesbian).

The Galaxy's Edge books were written by this woman.

Attached: SW Galaxy's Edge.png (960x720, 827K)

This is the world led by feminists, killing any form of joy anywhere is their purpose in life. Do you thinking drinking mantears is a meme? They're just demons who feed on everyone's misery because they are the definition of miserable and want everyone to be like them. It's just like kidergarden ith them, except for adults.

hey, you forgot wakanda katniss from episode IX, the new character.

Fucking parasites.

>not a person dressed up as one of the dozens of alien in star wars
>just a black women with stupid hair dye
of course.

OH FFS why does she look like an average Tumbrina? is that their target audience now cause this blue hair shit and Laura Dern's pink hair shit are the same Tumblr fishmouth shit.

Nigglet with bad extensions in a prison garb.

>black woman
Smart, if there was a black guy creeping around the park people would get scared

unironically true. classic white liberalism.

nuwars summarized in one post

> It's very important for their to be a scene of women menstruating in the latest Star Wars release.

What the fuck are they even doing?

FEAR THE MOP!!!!

Someone needs to call her a bigot for alluding to Black Women as being "nappy headed." It's the only way.

>I feel like it's important to bring a certain level of realism
>to Star wars
>women menstruated
guys has anyone here gone mad before
what does it feel like

Her husband is a cuck. Surprise!

Attached: delicuck.jpg (602x412, 48K)

They want to turn Star Wars into an IP for girls, like Twilight or Hunger Games. They've even turned Ahsoka into a lesbian in the next season of TCW (and of course her girlfriend is not an alien, she's a black woman).

That girl was actually from the Captain Phasma book

Cool that they keep continuity like that

Show this to 1999 star wars fans and we would have shut our fucking mouths about the prequels.

>
yep, all people tweeting about it are white.

Black people do not like star wars huge redpill i took a few years back when I was working in a warehouse that was predominantly black people. Almost all of them had never even seen a star wars and the handful i talked to about it said their parents told them it was nerdy white people shit. Which is odd that disney keeps trying to pander to a group that doesn't really exist.

>They've even turned Ahsoka into a lesbian in the next season of TCW (and of course her girlfriend is not an alien, she's a black woman).

link or it didn't happen!

Lol what a bunch of losers. Jesus Christ they are so cringey I almost feel bad for them. Anyone that buys this stuff is a complete fool.

wait, isn;t it why GL sold LFL to Disney? he knew what shitshow SW would become and make fans nostalgic about prequels and him. based george always a step ahead of everyone.

Attached: shoot.gif (500x380, 1.73M)

It didn't happen. Yea Forums is notorious for lying to try and push a narrative.

This. Once i heard They were openly admitting "yeah this park will be nothing but sequel trilogy stuff" i was like pfft yeah fuck that. Who wants a lets run through not tattoine with Rey simulator. Or quip central station where you and poe prank call the evil white empire. Nu wars is such a fucking joke. I thank god i was never really into star wars. I can't imagine being a legit fan and watching disney rape and cum all over your franchise while simultaneously shitting on it and then insulting you for not liking it.

Wait wait, is this just a niggress version Sabine?

they don't pander to them, but to white wokesters. it's white sjw who demand representation while "underrepresented" groups couldn't care less for this particular property. they care for movies that are about their specific culture, not about generic white characters who are just played by non-whites but otherwise act, think, dress, etc like whites.

An asteroid cant wipe this planet out soon enough. Ple

It was always going to be a new planet from the ST because they didn't want to have to replicate a pre-existing location and risk creating errors.

Somebody gave you false information

>give her blue hair because space and girl's like to dye their hair

A couple of artworks were shown at a convention earlier this year. If I'm not mistaken, originally Lux Bonteri was supposed to come back in Season 7 but they've decided to change a few things and add new characters like a black girlfriend for Ahsoka.

This this this. In a movie called STAR WARS about aliens and fighting. The main character of your park is black woman with bright hair and a jacket. Just shoot me.

Disgusting racist white woman. Of course she gave the character "good hair". White women are trash.

Well, Star Wars has always been human-centric, but yeah.

damn

That explains a lot

Attached: 1561744649048.png (757x611, 638K)

That post makes it sound like he's tired of everything.

Attached: stranded at sea wojak.png (751x684, 683K)

How convenient that Yea Forums cropped the image right before they answered "what is going on here"

No user, look how happy he is

Attached: DZp8aeWW0AA6BsW.jpg (592x592, 42K)

dey found us

this woman is indeed trash like all woke people. they are what I call benevolent racist. it's there and you see it yet tough to openly attack cause coated in patronizing benevolence. we just want to help you be more like us but you know different skin tone.

White savior syndrome, many such cases

Why must they always have disgusting puffy eyes

Attached: 61f332675ee3dc845e4e10d04296f521.jpg (300x300, 12K)

When the fuck exactly was it decided Star Wars was about neon fucking tumblr hair?
What happened to the rugged grounded tone of the originals?

>It was always going to be a new planet from the ST
No, it was Tatooine. They even sent their people in Tunisia for references where they shot the Tatooine scenes in ANH and the Prequels.
Somewhere down the road Disney decided to do something else.

There is no way that's real

Thats not true.

Where is your source?

When Rebels aired, I think.

Attached: sabine.jpg (400x319, 16K)

It doesn't provide a reason, It speculates that maybe Disney overhyped the park so everyone assumes it'll be crowded and is waiting for the hype to die down. It touches extremely briefly on the fact that the couple of weeks in which is was open for restricted access, before being open to the general public, it was extremely crowded, so crowded that a lot of people who went had a sort of shitty time. It also says one of the rides isn't open yet, so people might be waiting for that. It also says that Gisnep didn't make it accessible on any of the general Disney season passes or the annual pass, which might make people who have those less likely to go.

It's just speculation, when the author wrote the article and gave it that headline he wasn't leading to something he knew, he was genuinely asking the question, he doesn't know.

>it's real

Attached: 1526317245576856.jpg (263x317, 8K)

"It's time for my marriage to end"

>realism
>polyamory
>cooperative primitive society
she means communist but won't say it

White and jewish liberals have to pander to their daughters.

>he was genuinely asking the question, he doesn't know.
I bet Disney won't forget his questioning next time they're distributing premiere tickets and shit

She brags she is why there is Admiral Holdo and she has purple hair

>hey folks, have you ever wondered how the Star Wars universe handles black people hair and menstruation?
about as much as a care what kind of razor Han shaved his nuts with

>Black women are bottom of the barrel in every category
Black women are the single example in race where the females have a higher IQ than the males.

Purple highlights are an asian-fetish thing

That's wrong. There's stuff from the OT and the PT you can buy at the shops. I know because I watched this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=G5EcYlQRDok

Attached: Star Wars Episode 1 pinball flyer back.jpg (600x779, 73K)

BTW, did you know that Coca Cola is part of the Star Wars universe? Well it is now, thanks to this awful park.

Attached: 1561578052014.jpg (480x480, 45K)

oh yeah, many cases. especially among celebrities.marvel capeshitters such as evans, larson, ruffalo and notorious virtue signalers aka white saviors.

doubt it, black women get memed as smart since it's more believable than attractive but they're both dumb as bricks

That collide podcast guy got fired or something, right?
It was over not getting invited to THIS?

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Vi Moradi? She was a filthy fucking NIGGER. We were not good friends.

where can I buy this bag?

Attached: D4ImeTCXkAATk0Q.jpg (768x1024, 149K)

kinda cool, but jesus christ youre probably paying $5 for two ounces. also, they look like early fire fighting grenades

Attached: fire grenades - carbon tetrachloride, circa 1920.jpg (1024x513, 149K)

The range of PT and OT merch is very limited compared to the Sequel shit.

I didn't say their IQ was high, just that it is higher than the male racial counterpart, and the only race where that happens is blacks.

Attached: dear.jpg (598x634, 54K)

Exactly, black women are weaponized by hollywood against black men. Empowering black women is actually disempowering black men. And they do the same with white women agaisnt white men.

Sounds like regression to the mean. If you know what that is.

Do you expect people to buy the OT/PT merch that looks like that?

Attached: 1561265136020.jpg (1200x1096, 78K)

So people who don't have money.

Come on, I can do better than this shit with cold porcelain.

Disgusting.

wat a fug

Attached: 1468182634932.jpg (238x192, 14K)

It's like fan fiction at this point.

Imagine showing this to george back in the 80s.

What the fuck is happening with this world? just fucking end me.

why do so many women overshare?

Tell you where you can't buy one
Galaxy's Edge Theme Park
It's one of the many things they've run out of

>communist
You mean jewish but won't say it.

>Women dislike sci-fi and fantasy because its less realistic
>But women like the attention or be in the trendy group
>Women take over a fandom
>They demand it should cater to them
>This repels 80% of male fans, which fuelled the fandom to be alive, trendy and giving attention to women
Ok, when is the moment its not trendy anymore to be a star wars fan or as a women involved in it because most male fans went to the next hobby?

Attached: Experience Episodes.jpg (600x1044, 290K)

its just the twitter version of them trying to be the centre of attention irl.

She's a nutcase with daddy issues. Abusive household means her daddy didn't tret herlike a princess, that's why she became a feminist.

Attached: mental2.jpg (604x263, 31K)

Looks like a regular person larping lol

this pisses me off way more than it should as someone that knows several people that were abused when a child.
all 3 of them were raised by single mothers coincidentally

>Looks like a regular person larping lol
I've seen better cosplay. This time it's very funny because you know the negress doesn't give a ratass about SW, it's a better job than flipping burgers

Yeah there's a bunch of Disney employees (who got free tickets to visit the park) who thought that she was a cringy fangirl, they learned afterward that she was a character in the park.

Did Disney make the mouse hat look like a jew hat on purpose?

From a company standpoint, its clever.
Just print star wars on clothes or brand any fashion with it is much cheaper than produce real props, toys, figures and stuff.
And we know with fashion and make up they buy everything that its advertised to them. And on top like nerds buying stuff to show off in their peer group, the mayority does this from the start of puberty.
Or why are razor for women more expensive than men while its just has a different color?

Attached: New trend.png (927x672, 632K)

Haha, I remember when I used to care about Star Wars, I did even buy merchandise. Now I see this shit and I feel nothing. I should probably thank them, they made me save some bucks.

FPBP

I thought commies were atheist. Is it like the "Jewish atheism" term I see being thrown around?

what is galaxy's edge?

Not in my America

Yes, 90% of all jews are atheist. Sometimes they say it is only religion, other times it is an ethnicity. Whatever suits them the most.

But its deko. And its based on the art appearal mannequin.
And many women like to buy them and use them as deko.
And its cheaper

Attached: nike stops body shaming.jpg (873x582, 166K)

Imagine still caring about star wars despite being labeled as an enemy for existing. Is corporate/brand culture that integrated?

how long until they complain for paying more

she cute

These people really never do mature past age 10, do they?

I see, thanks for the info user.

Women? No.

Some do. But its mostly about female hygene products, which i think is fair.
But some like to complain that they have it hard and why companies make their products more expensive. Sadly i never heard someone saying "than buy the male product" and what they would answer to that.

sneed

Literally just a Christmas bottle with a new cap and label, user.

Attached: christmas coke.jpg (366x500, 29K)

Imagine what you'd see if Disney hadn't ended its cross-licensing agreement with McDonald's in 2006.

>I sold my child to white slavers

>We need realism in SW because women
>TLJ sucks how does Leia fly in space?
>ITS A MOVIE FOR KIDS ABOUT ALIENS AND SPACE WIZARDS

you can't, they recalled all unsold stock

How do we fix Nu Wars Yea Forums?

Attached: nuwars.jpg (759x624, 186K)

they put a low cap on how many people can enter the star wars area. you need to reserve a time slot to enter.

when people mean jewish, they're speaking of jewish GENETICS and phenotypes

What do you base this dumb assertion on?

Damn Russians hacking the park so people won't visit it.

That ended on last Monday. They even lifted the Cast Member sign-ins for every day except July 4th.

>disney star wars yarmulke

I bet the kids don't even know she's a "character." She looks like a cosplayer.

wow

Attached: black.png (177x308, 145K)

Can confirm even as an adult that I thought she was just a regular cast member acting as a rank and file / fodder character when she passed our group by.

Wish they made Batuu had its own merchandise instead of relying almost 99% on Disney Wars to sell the land's ideas.

Attached: nuwarsresist.jpg (1196x934, 213K)

And the Rey cast member is actually hotter than the actual Rey actress

Attached: rey.jpg (5231x2315, 1.93M)

More characters to distract from developing and following the main characters is exactly what the movies were missing. Wonder what they are going to do with the Taco or Teaco or whatever that girls name was, what a useless character that has no relevance to anything going on, shit, even Finn is now a worthless character, hes had his character arc, hes just there now.

His eyes give off a much better vibe then hers

based

Menstruation. That's weird, but potentially okay. Polyamory? Into the trash it goes

>Yea Forums is notorious for lying to try and push a narrative
yes, but 4shins is a vietnamese basket weaving forum, who the fuck cares in the outside world if someone says "fuck niggers" inside these walls. Hollywood on the other hand is a multi billion dollar industry notorious for spewing propaganda to push their politics. Some people here pointing that out isn't going to make much of a difference anyway, is it?

Why are those silly incels/alt-righters/nazis/MRa's/etc so obsessed about Star Wars and feminism? Lol!

Because it was our interest before you stole it for money in an attempt to pander to the woke crowd while the heavy work is still done by 99.9% of white males

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idea is they're toys made by an old Toydarian lady.

That's bullshit but I believe it. With the blue hair and the knock off Han Solo outfit she looks like an OC donutsteel.

>Polyamory
Which weirdly is never something logical in the given setting, like polygamy in a warlike, primitive society and harsh environment. It is literally always: donut steel not Mary Sue with two gorgeous boyfriends who never leverage their obvious good looks for a better woman.

starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Defeat_the_Dark_Side?file=Fastfood.JPG

Attached: Fastfood.JPG.jpg (407x427, 100K)

Designed by a committee

A committee of white women

I honestly wouldn't mind.
Far more interesting than the shit we have now.

that was the wrist band reservation system that ended on monday. now they have a phone-based one

Attached: D91FknOUYAcmO8j[1].jpg (1536x2048, 363K)

I miss him

Attached: Jolee Bindo.jpg (210x240, 9K)

Funny way of referring to the Jews and their useful idiot goyim.

test

Oh my god

So are they forcing this app in order to enter the land?

I can see why people might not being interested in visitng if that's the case.

Mark of the Beast by the Mouse.

I just dont care anymore

Attached: tumblr_ohfbhl1DgS1u2ragso3_500.gif (500x209, 1.77M)

Also, forgot to say the video in the article stated that they were able to get the 8:30AM time pretty easily so I doubt it's that busy if you can come in whenever.

we live in a parody

Attached: 1536220738933.png (1000x948, 431K)

Of course:

starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Vi_Moradi

no

Attached: D91FknMU4AAcFWP[1].jpg (1536x2048, 371K)

ewww

Attached: Amaka.png (450x600, 394K)

jesus christ how horrifying
um... i dont get it
what exactly does it mean to be the "main character" of a theme park ride?

Let me guess, the social media woke crowd are acting #hypedAF for this, but none of them are actually traveling there and paying to visit the attraction they claim to be so happy about, right?

We finally really did it. You maniacs! You blew it up! Damn you. God damn you all to hell.

>muh one drop rule
>except when it's about a hot girl

yes!

Attached: gyuigyugyugyu.jpg (608x569, 35K)

>a themepark has a main character
Wouldn't it be better to let the audience or whoever's using the rides be the main character if it's some interactive thing?

You don't own Star Wars. You're only leasing the experience from Disney.

I'm just explaining why someone would lie for seemingly no reason

>It's important to bring a certain level of realism and respect to Star Wars
>Women menstruated on a long journey
What the fuck, Who wants this?

Explains this.

I cant believe disney is spending all this money on these idiots for WOKE points

Attached: Capture.png (569x422, 435K)

Would probably throw a bag over her head if I fucked her

They completely fucked themselves and the main ride isnt even coming out for another year. Nice Billion dollar expansion that no one will give a fuck about in 2 years dumbasses. People still ride Pirates. CANT IMAGINE WHY

Attached: Capture.png (594x439, 454K)

Don’t they ever get tired of these shallow memes the rest of society doesn’t give a shit about? Do they honestly think the rest of America is like Twitter? The fact they still haven’t figured out Stat Wars isn’t about the genetic makeup of the United States or fighting empires persay? It is a fantasy story in a space setting. Do something spiritual. Oh wait that’s right, progs detest religion and spirituality. Lucas was able to criticize religious hypocrisy and make the case for self reflection with Luke in episode VI. Johnson meanwhile made the force a socialist program “just about lifting rocks”.

All women overshare. Never tell a woman your deepest secrets because they will tell their best friends or their mom and then they will then spread it

That's because who the fuck would want to spend money to make a dumbass droid when you can spend the money to make a lightsaber instead. Show me a picture of the lines at the lightsaber place.

>DUDE WHAT IF PEOPLE MENSTRUATED IN STAR WAR!
Bravo Disney

hollywood is just a gaggle of nepotistic circlejerkers waving their hands in front of ignorant suits to gatekeep away anyone who doesn't join in the circle. how else do you explain all the near-superhumanly stupid grabage (both in terms of movies and people) vomited out of that pit of cultural rot and decay?
when you look at it like that, this shit makes sense. they have to keep jerking each other off to stay safe and protected within the herd. not even just for the opportunities it grants, can you imagine how much awful shit they all have on each other? especially by the standards of today? who among them hasn't """raped""" a couple of dozen women by now? and what actresses haven't been """raped"""? so keep jacking everybody off, bro. keep fucking pumping that meat, and never stop

Why would you even suspect otherwise? You're truly not cynical enough if you can't yet distinguish which liberal insanities are true without needing to check.

The Light Saber is 100$ more expensive. Who the hell wants to be upsold on their 150$ disney ticket for an additional 200$ for a glowy stick you can order off amazon for 1/5th of the price?

they have no interests and nothing going on in their lives except the personal stuff, so that's all they have to talk about.

Because the glowy sticks on Amazon you are talking about are plastic shit you give your 7 year old. The swords you can make for that $200 are the quality of the old Force FX sabers you can buy for $120+. To be honest considering you are paying for a customized lightsaber of pretty damn good quality with a "show" thrown in, I think the dollar value of that particular product is pretty fair, especially next to how much Disney typically gouges on things. I'm guessing Disney figured they couldn't really push it much further for parents to let their children build a glow stick.

That sounds like fucking hell. A shame we can’t have a movie industry that has as much passion as people that make video games and indi-comics have. You find much more imagination and fun in smaller media.

A theme park is the one area where Star Wars should be exclusively "hey, MEMBER THIS?!?!"

>10
Even that's a stretch.

Hollywood is the smallest bubble imaginable. They have no idea of the reality beyond it. None.

Nice try shill

Just google Force FX sabers right now. You will find they typically go for upwards of $175 now. I was honestly shocked when I saw Disney was doing it for that cheap.

More like Ni Ggerlady

Attached: 1472242328954.jpg (203x248, 6K)

they just don't get it, do they?

she looks cute desu.

They know exactly what they're doing.

Jesus Christ. Tone it down a bit at least.

Attached: disneymoms.jpg (502x700, 258K)

It's the Hottentot Venus all over again!

That's be pretty hot. Inahine a torture scene where Jabba puts a tentacle alien that sucks period blood off of women and they're screaming while it's being forced out of them

>especially next to how much Disney typically gouges on things.

Not even the most egregious of disney jewerey comes close to a 200$ flashlight

>they put a low cap on how many people can enter the star wars area. you need to reserve a time slot to enter.
Isn't it odd that attendance crashed when reservations were no longer required?

Lol, I do fucking hate myself for saying that, but I still think it is right. I hate fucking disney, they are burning down everything I love. But that is like the one thing I don't think they completely fucked up (cause how could they).

That is in comparison to what people had been paying for metal flashlights for years prior.

Walt Disney’s thoughts on nu-Wars, sung to the tune of When You Wish upon a Star:
*ahem*
Dingle dangle dongle doo
I hate niggers, so should you.
Thirteen makes fifty plus two,
And fuck the Jew!

Perfection

Attached: 1561780319905.jpg (500x500, 28K)

I don’t think the character is tracking well with park guests. They have chewie and rey walking around greeting people, then this orange black lady is acting like she’s sneaking around while asking people “HAVE YOU SEEN THE FIRST ORDER? JOIN THE REAISTANCE!” And they have no idea who she is. A lot of the reactions on YouTube have been hysterical like blatant “fuck off lady” looks.

Link to cringe videos?

TIME PARADOX

>They have chewie and rey walking around greeting people, then this orange black lady is acting like she’s sneaking around while asking people “HAVE YOU SEEN THE FIRST ORDER? JOIN THE REAISTANCE!” And they have no idea who she is.
Where was this bitch when the weapons dealers were selling guns to both sides?

>Vi Moradi
Hmmmm

Attached: B5-Honor-Lies-06.png (550x354, 369K)

I have ZERO interest to visit a theme park related to the new trilogy garbage

Hope she let's the reader know everytime her hero takes a fat space shit and eats food as well, for realism, you know.

i would fuck that mannequin

They should be responding that way to Rey as well

>They want to turn Star Wars into an IP for girls, like Twilight
I swear to christ no one has actually read twilight. Stephenie Myer is a conservative; conservative values underpin the whole book. I wish girls were reading books with the values of twilight.

HONK HONK

>Stephenie Myer is a conservative; conservative values underpin the whole book. I wish girls were reading books with the values of twilight.
As we all know, conservatives love it when their daughters get reamed by a stalker who is also a bloodsucker.

Imagine replacing the contents with a pound of Acetone Peroxide or EGDN and a bunch of metal scrap and claim it’s a thermal detonator

well it *is* a usurpation of their prerogative

Attached: knoblach.jpg (1484x1071, 209K)

why not more biological functions ? she could have written 10pages on the character brushing her teeth and taking a shower as well. I hate these people.

It was heartbreaking to watch Star Wars descend into the same saturated pile of garbage that the majority of sci-fi falls into. No soul, no identity, when SW used to be so unique and genuine. Time passes and now I am beyond caring, Star Wars is dead to me. I'll probably never see one in theaters again.

>As we all know, conservatives love it when their daughters get reamed by a stalker who is also a bloodsucker.
A bloodsucker who believes in God, and demands they wait until marriage before consumation.

How could he you DENSE MOTHERFUCKER if she's from the future?

You summed up Hollywood in general pretty elegantly.

>black hair care
>mensuration
STAR WARS!!!

>If there's one thing we want to see in a franchise for all ages, it's bleeding out of a woman's hoo-ha.
Jesus fucking Christ.

>Obi-wan, I need an estrogen count.

Attached: quigon_take_me_away.jpg (1400x700, 56K)

it doesn't feel like anything, only normal, but the people around you call you mad

Basically. You can bet your ass hes laughing HIS ass off on piles of cash. All the lamentation of his prequel trilogy now pales in comparison to what Star Wars has become.

He knew it'd happen, he knew they'd rape the IP and then some and make the PT look like the fucking Godfather. He knew the fans that complained about Jar Jar Binks and Midichlorians and all the other PT shit would WISH for that after Disney got done with it.

In the end, the only winner here is Ol Gerogie boy. The fans will never have good star wars back, Disney is eventually going to lose massive amounts of money over this, and he gets to retire in luxury with no connection to the dumpster fire.

Attached: gll.jpg (500x370, 72K)

This wouldn't have been impressive in a fairground attraction one hundred years ago.

She's cute so it's okay.

Attached: 1557765807572.jpg (1080x1080, 165K)

I thought I had seen everything. How does it keep getting fucking worse?

Attached: wut.png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

Attached: D9dvozaUcAEIk5R.jpg (1200x900, 245K)

Attached: 1560806984904.jpg (1891x1069, 214K)

Attached: 1561756718104.png (970x1006, 491K)

>there's no politics in star wars
>they hate it because of politics
These people really are mentally ill.

>freakazoid manic panic
>manager peeps
>lotso reports
God I hate people who write like this

Attached: Well okay then.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

Attached: 1557040630803.png (636x495, 81K)

Attached: constant changes.jpg (636x422, 100K)

Any of this confirmed true? It makes sense, the land feels barren.

Attached: 1555398562116.jpg (884x1898, 196K)

>hot girl

Attached: 1545838003307.gif (200x200, 1015K)

>Zoe isn't hot

Attached: 1554540255952.jpg (1184x887, 164K)

>MOM BUY ME THE $200 STAR WARS TOY NOW!!!!!!!

Attached: 1551557725214.gif (726x400, 1.36M)

Attached: hamill trevorrow.jpg (635x559, 93K)

20 minutes? that's still quite a few people

you mean a white people asian-fetish thing

things that never happened...

people dislike black people in their day to day lives, you think they want them in their fantasies too?

Attached: 1556611887872.jpg (640x569, 68K)

You are a fucking failure of a man

Attached: 1555171185202.png (1080x1537, 812K)

Holy shit, the parks have been fucking failing for years.
discuss.micechat.com/forum/disney-theme-park-news-and-discussion/disneyland-resort/8550839-chapek-transformation-complete-disney-restructures
discuss.micechat.com/forum/disney-theme-park-news-and-discussion/disneyland-resort/8592267-sw-ge-flops-cause-bob-chapek-still-hates-dlr-entertainment

Attached: 1480566761551.gif (288x288, 1.88M)

Unironically

Attached: 1551383046787.png (1132x260, 28K)

correct.

Finally a non human main character

Attached: 1549124237168.jpg (640x684, 148K)

Thread Theme Song:
youtube.com/watch?v=A3IN1QIpFT8
Sing along bros, it's the Karaoke version.

Attached: 1384395184693.png (505x477, 270K)

Attached: 1554573349380.png (813x835, 577K)

>weve settled on batuu
>its so remote the first order hasnt even bothered with it
>park has first order troopers walking around it all the time
An attempt was made

Why is she appropriating my gender's cultural dress?

Fuck Galaxy's Edge
Fuck Star Wars
And FUCK jannies

Attached: 1549165254218.jpg (750x867, 397K)

That's why they stopped putting footage of black kids in those African Aid commercials. You stop becoming sympathetic to the kids that looks like some nigga that stole your bike or sucker punched your kid.

Attached: 1548271748565.jpg (638x686, 202K)

AND THEN EVERYONE CLAPPED

Attached: 1551230443176.jpg (961x481, 151K)

there are lots of blacks at disney world at least ,went there this year

Reminder that normal people have taken from you:

>Star Wars
>Star Trek
>Comicbooks
>Video Games
>D&D
>MTG

Anime and 40k are next.

Tic tock incels!

Attached: 1535660798907.png (1072x1268, 244K)

Attached: 1551226789262.jpg (653x614, 136K)

Attached: 1545713546882.png (765x610, 666K)

If we're talking about biological realism, how did Luke masturbate on the Falcon in ANH he was on the ship for weeks according to the novelization and was like 19

Attached: 1548810656719.png (1528x2044, 813K)

>how can we appease sjw and their closeted racism?

Attached: 1560383379999.gif (500x281, 122K)

This is just Disney being Disney, they already have bans on adults dressing in costumes (to avoid them luring kids while disguised as a character) and toy weapons (obvious reason in our era of daily mass shootings).

The 4 hour max thing is to handle the massive crowds

alien characters don't appear much because the costumes are expensive/hot

Not a big SJW conspiracy, it's just theme park shennanigans

>I cover the film industry

more like cover for them amirite bros?

Attached: 1557819628104.jpg (400x400, 39K)

Disney despises aliens for whatever reason, they essentially have no relevant role in the sequels. I think it's because they think people associate aliens with the prequels

TFA/TLJ both hand-waved their aliens mostly to show off the practical effects meme for marketing, Solo did nothing with it really. Rogue One was the only one who did anything with aliens and it was still minimal

Attached: 1551243552940.jpg (639x1348, 206K)

Attached: 1547169103790.png (493x401, 112K)

>trust nobody

She cute.

I wanna have sex with that mannaquin

It's like they don't even remember the reason why Luke tossed his lightsaber away in that scene.

Because like star trek, comicbooks, fantasy like ASOIAF, card games, etc it used to be "their" realm free from normies but they got pushed out of it.

I'm comfortable with warhammer 40,000 which is minimal SJW but the storm is forming on the horizon. I'm trying to prep myself for it

Eh, on one hand we get the landwhale mannequins, but on the other hand I've seen more than my fair share of "busty" mannequins.

wtf I love Rey now!

This feels true. I watched a review on the place by some fat bitch who does nothing but Disney, and I got the vibe that it was just a shop with retail slaves cosplaying. It looked barren, not the immersive, interactive world they were selling.
youtube.com/watch?v=eAQVvxcsDmU

Attached: 1551290108292.jpg (761x663, 163K)

there's a very complicated procedure to enter and stay in SW Land, mostly because disney is trying to deal with the anticipated crowds.

However they opened the area prematurely in order to hype Rise of Skywalker and the restrictions and anticipation over huge crowds caused people to skip. There's no big consumer backlash

Attached: 1550288612795.jpg (654x221, 41K)

Attached: 1551243615366.png (624x643, 68K)

Attached: 1554829423490.jpg (1046x1364, 535K)

Could you imagine 5 years ago that SW land would open and you would not give a fuck? Damn I was so excited about the little presence SW used to have at those parks back then...

The animatronics I've seen are a weequay, a hammerhead, and an 8D8 droid. ALL of which are OT. Your argument is invalid. Feel free to move your goalpost.

>Vader, Dooku, Obi-wan lightsabers for sale
>no OT or PT merch

original Disneyland had a mascot for each land (Frontier, Tomorrow, Fantasy, Main Street, Adventure). They were basically just glorified cast members in a special costume (the Tomorrow Land mascot was a guy called Dick Flystar and was done away with in the 1970s IIRC).

Disneyland has done away with the system, but each park at WDW still has its own mascot character. Magic Kingdom has multiple ones (Mayor George Weaver for Main Street, Country Bears for Frontierland, Cinderella for Fantasy Land, Dumbo for the Fantasy Land expansion, Buzz Lightyear recently replaced Stitch for Tomorrowland, Jack Sparrow for Adventureland), Figment for Epcot, Wizard Mickey for Hollywood Studios (About to get replaced by Minnie, Woody & and this black SW chick), Rafiki for Animal Kingdom (Getting replaced by Pumba/Timon this year). The water parks have their own very obscure mascots as well.

Do you know how I know you haven't been there?

it's one step above the ones who type out ugh. sigh. erm...yeah?

this is BS, ride schedules change constantly. It went from 50 to 20 because the system auto-updated the 4 hour limit in a bunch of people later in the day

well I understood this reference at least user

walt disney wasn't anti-semitic it's a giant meme propagated by both the far-left and far-right for different reasons (destroying an american icon for the former, desperate attempt to feel less ostracized/alone by the latter).

He was on the campaign board to elect the jewish republican (anti-jim crow) barry goldwater

they don't exist

No, it was a new character, an Asian male who was to be Ahsoka's love interest. The unfinished story reel is online. Filoni dropped that story thread to keep Ahsoka pure. Now she'll befriend two sisters instead. There is no reason to believe she's going to dyke out with them.

yeah, no. Twilight created a generation of insufferable fangirls I don't care about the politics.

not surprising. Star Wars is only popular among white american millennials. Sonic has huge asian/latino appeal

Attached: 1547498106630.jpg (1948x4680, 1.96M)

WTF, I hate the OT now!

Attached: Jessbib_-_Copy.jpg (200x289, 24K)

Damn, impressive amount of nitpicking user

chewie swallowed the evidence and no one ever found out

Jesus christ can these people try not to make everything into a snarky or badass moment, the guy (at least from this likely fake stories claim) just wanted to get sunglasses, no need to tell him to fuck off.

Yes, please take that weak little fuckwit Cardinal and die together on some desolate planet. And if possible, grab that annoying cunt Aphra as well.

>what exactly does it mean to be the "main character" of a theme park ride?
It means Disney doesn't want MC niggers in their movies so they put them in their zoo instead

So do you faggots actually care about character at all or did you just want a waifu?

Based

>And they have no idea who she is. A lot of the reactions on YouTube have been hysterical like blatant “fuck off lady” looks

>bring Star Wars to life through your performance to bring families joy
>people avert their eyes and laugh awkwardly secretly hoping you'll just go away
That sounds kind of soul crushing honestly.

If these lightsbaers are quality, why is everyone reporting problems? It's orverpriced garabage made in China.

Attached: D-Plc88WkAAGhIF.jpg (1200x900, 259K)

It's hilarious because he was given half the money in Disney stocks. He sold it for $4B, and a year later it was already worth $5B. Even if Star Wars keeps failing, he's making more money thanks to Marvel and other shit. Lucas BTFOing jews since 1977.