Who is the best Doctor?

Who is the best Doctor?

Attached: Dt_PGK4WoAAiSez-1.jpg (1200x1200, 408K)

Mr. Skarf.

i quite like eccleston.
i wish paul mcgann had a season

Tennet

Pertwee and Tom joint first.
After Jodie, I think Davison is the second worst. Nothing about him is particularly memorable, he doesn't really get into it until Caves which is a real disappointment

Eccleston and Capaldi

the one who has shown their tits.

troughton

Attached: nipplebobbing.jpg (768x589, 35K)

qt boobies.

Attached: bones-im-working-up-in-or.jpg (720x540, 175K)

Capaldi wasn't that good apart from the melodramatic scenes. He couldn't overcome shit scripts unlike the original four.

This. It’s not even a contest.

2 > 4 > 3 > 1 > 7 > 9 > 12 > 8 > 11 > 10 > 5 > 6

A very commendable ranking, although McGann's movie appearance is crap and I refuse to listen to Big Finish audios

Why

2 4 3 8 7 1 Cushing 5 War 6 12 11 9 10

Hurt and Cushing were both bad, and Eccleston that low is fucking disgusting

Attached: 4C8E4305-EF09-4349-9AC4-F0ABF99AF5CA.jpg (1080x456, 128K)

Second series "long game player" McCoy for a dark horse option.

Although you aren't wrong, Delta and the Bannermen is my favourite McCoy story

>tfw the twitch marathon was a year ago

Pilate wasn't wrong unlike you though

Came here to post this

Tennant was easily the most charismatic, though Eccleston probably ties with him for performance and might have gotten ahead with more screentime. The Tenth Doctor's eventual fall from grace was equatable to the Suchet adaptation of Curtain.

Tom Baker
Jon Pertwee
Peter Cushing - yeah Peter Cushing, so much better than the idiots they allowed to play the Doctor

Hartnell for Silent Geners
Baker for Boomers
Sylvester for Gen Xers
Tennant for Millennials

Dr.house

Attached: G0yLqBL.gif (400x300, 1.54M)

Leela best girl

Attached: who-invis02.jpg (1007x768, 117K)

>start watching dr who casually
>10th doctor
>love the guy
>tv runs out of episodes
>reruns from 9th doctor begin
>hate that old fart
>actually he is not that bad
>i love this guy, he is my favorite
>dies
>i hate 10th guy
>i love him actually
>dies
>i fucking hate this new guy
>still hate him but not as much
>he is not that bad actually
>stop watching due to busy schedule
>never bother to watch again
should i watch it again bros? i liked 9th and 10th very much, cant remember that much about 11. how is the show later on?

>Big Finish
Audio drama is a lost art.
Old radio is immersive, it has the energy of a live performance because they didn’t record actors on different days and splice it all together later.
What you see in your mind when you listen to Big Finish is a bored person in a booth with one eye on the clock.
Green Hornet did montages and shit without assuming the ten year olds listening would get confused. You never hear anything like that in modern audio.

Watch classic Who, it's much better

I hope the 14th is finally ginger so the meme will end.

>classic
no

Why not?

Doctor Who for 12 year old boys > “Doctor Who” for 20 year old girls

3 = 4 > 2 > 1 > 9 > 7 > 10 > 11 > 6 > 5 > 12 > 8> 13

Whats a good season to watch? First doctor is borderline unwatchable due to how slow it is nowadays and how much of a massive cunt the doctor is, and I say that having watched through the entire first season...
Second I only watched a little bit cause I was intrigued by the animated episodes. Hes better than the first for sure though.
Third is the best classic doctor I have seen, but that list only includes the first three... Eventually I couldnt be bothered to keep watching him doing the same things with the same obvious plots on earth over and over again. Dunno if he eventually manages to fix his tardis and go timetravel again, but the chemistry between him and major whatshisface while pretty entertaining at first grew old too fast.

doctor who is reddit trash

How many black gingers do you know?

Attached: 1498847050381.png (609x585, 15K)

I recall a shot of Mel’s ass in that one that made me reevaluate her completely

You should only start on 60s who if you definitely like 70s stuff. By the sounds of it you watched Season 7 of the Third Doctor which is one of the best seasons of classic Who. Season 14 and 17 are both sides of the Baker coin, and are both enjoyable for different reasons, but if you don't like the best stuff from Tom Baker's first 6 seasons, don't bother watching any more.

Watch Spearhead From Space through City of Death
STOP
Track down recons and watch seasons 1-6
STOP

Yeah Ill definitely skip the first doctor. Might go back to the second at some point, I liked some of those plotlines.
I think Ill try the fourth doctor. Is he really good? His face always kind of put me off, cause it somehow causes the same feelings of repulsion that I get from the 11th doctor, of whom I only needed to watch one episode to know that I absolutely hate him. So much so that I could actually enjoy the 12th doctor a lot more for a few episodes...
But Ill give him a shot. Wont finish the third doctor for now though as just cause I need a new face...

Based

Don't watch classic Who by season. They're hardly ever cohesive nor are they designed to be and written by multiple writers anyway.

Baker is the only one, he's a madman

All the assistants were slags

Eat shit

Attached: 0D14EA9C-201C-459D-B69B-8BBC68FE240B.jpg (837x1587, 170K)

Zoe was one of the sluttiest

Attached: tumblr_mpdkivVPK91ssuoa0o7_250.gif (245x184, 992K)

9, his series was short and sweet and as sad as it was that he only had 1 season, it means that it never dragged on and turned shit like it could've done. I think it has the most consistent good quality out of all nuwho

Posh totty