This summer, from HBO Films and A24 , a truly unbelievable true story

This summer, from HBO Films and A24 , a truly unbelievable true story...

Attached: mike dozer jackd.png (479x677, 250K)

I'm an alcoholic and I puked alk over the place 30 mins ago and I cleaned it with my bath towel and now it stinks and I need help

>faggots are degenerate scum and endanger children
More news at 11

> 2016

Attached: 1259087408461.jpg (400x358, 45K)

put it in the washer

no

What was a 14 year old doing on a gay sex hookup app that blocks access if you answer you're under 18?

I've called 911, help is on the way.

yes

Attached: 1535625378514.png (499x499, 221K)

Carpeted? Tile? Wood?

Ironic that he has aids, he would have been buttfucked plenty in prison without it. Perfect punishment, the gay guy goes to jail and nobody even wants to buttfuck him

sent ;)
those trips are the first steps of your salvation

you're not.. actually placing blame upon the victim, are you?

>17.5 years
Should be 175 years.

Yes, bottoms are always in the wrong

Carpet. Theres already shit and piss and mamy other vomitus ingrained within this here carpet and my self esteem in at an all time low if you are female then I will eat you out on your period or any time that fits you I am also into transsexuals and will suck cock if necessary

It is partially his fault though, the service was not intended for children for the reason that they don't want children fucking. Kid ignores it and gets fucked and aids infected.

>victim
He wanted dick. He got dick(and aids).
The only problem I see here is the hiv.
Overemotional faggot

Buddy I think there's more to clean up than just your living space. Anyway, run some hot water, soak a fresh towel in it, wring it out, and scrub it out preferbally with soap. Repeat as necessary

living the dream

Attached: carl.png (978x644, 996K)

no

I hate faggots too, but that hardly seems fair. They're all a bunch of degenerates and that 14yo is going to get fucked by hundreds of other faggots anyways. I say we send them all to an island and let them sort it out.

Adults are supposed to act like adults you cocksucker. Are you actually retarded enough to act as if it's okay the dude to fuck the kid just because the kid made a mistake, one you might expect seeing as how he is 14? Be honest you homo, the only reason you are saying this shit is because you have a great desire to fuck a 14 year old cunt and get away with it. That's the only reason, right?

if straight does it, it doesn't happen?

>Adults are supposed to act like adults you cocksucker.
Because you say that?
What does "acting like an adult" even mean?
> Are you actually retarded enough
Ad hominem discarded
> fuck the kid
>14
>kid
Completely legal in many other countries.
>made a mistake
Unfounded statement again.
Why was it a mistake? Because you feel like it was? Because it doesn't fit your into your comfort zone?
>Be honest you homo....
No and
>implying
>implying
>implying
>no arguments
>implying
And no to that last thing you said.

well why was he on their cruising for dick if he didn`t want to get fucked by adultsÉ

>Completely legal in many other countries.
The laws of other countries aren't relevant, especially when the law of the country the person resides in says it ain't legal.
>Why was it a mistake?
Because it's against the law. It's okay if you think fucking men you find on the internet as a 14 year old, regardless of the sex of the person, is cool but most people consider it unethical.
>Because you say that?
Because it's one part of being an adult? How old are you? Being an adult means that you, for example, don't fuck kids and give them HIV.

Because he's a retarded 14 year old faggot who seemingly can't make decisions on his own. He doesn't need someone taking advantage of that situation but someone, namely his fucking parents, to help him get out of it.

but but but gays arent pedos yaddadda lgbt2p+