MTV? More like BASED TV

MTV? More like BASED TV

Attached: file.png (452x485, 302K)

>ellen page and wife go topless
I know I'm responding to clickbait but, pics?

"Fluid" means depraved and will fuck anyone and anything.

Sounds based.

her tits aint nuthing but a mosquito bite on an ironing board.

um excuse me, fluid in this context means they're OPEN, see *not*needing*to, loving EVERYONE. these are People who's hearts are HUGE and that's why they can Love so many more People than *bigots*like*you. Don't clap back because I don't have time for racists or haters

So you're saying I have a chance?

That's a fancy way to say bisexual.

What does it have to do with music?

what does music have to do with anything? it's a tv station not a radio station, grandpa

>MUSIC Television

That's not what based means

>being surprised by this
>30 years after yaaaay Pedro boooo Puck

you would if you could

>reality show
So instead of voting for elimination, one contestant commits suicide every week?

I remember a time when MTV was about music. Gods, I am old.

The kike magic never ends.

Attached: 1551063207939.jpg (789x881, 207K)

The yellow vests in France know what's up. When the fuck are you Judaized, negrified, mutt goyim going to wake the fuck up?

Attached: 1551576935016.jpg (837x497, 69K)

>who's
"whose", you moron. but otherwise I lel'd

>you would if you could
I could and I don't. Most people are terrible and I want them as far away from me as possible. People will always disappoint.

What's funny is that these types are always the bottom. They filled an entire house full of bottoms.

If you put one regular straight Chad off the street in there, they would kill one another to be with him

Attached: 1561683375871.jpg (459x467, 239K)

>gender barriers
They exist for a reason

everyone has aids: the show

Fluid? Like a white viscous fluid?

I volunteer.

>sexually fluid
>STDS galore

Does this mean cum stains all over the bed sheets?

I tend to let hood terminology roll off my back like water on a duck, but there's something about "clap back" that sends me into an irrational murder rage. I think I ever heard someone say that unironically in real life, I may lose consciousness for a few seconds and wake up with blood in my mouth. I honestly don't know if it would be mine or someone else's.

I feel you white brother, I have that same rage inside of me. Another one that's particularly irksome to me is when the niggos say "minute" to express an extended period of time. Example: Iz haznt eaten no pizza hut in a mufuggin minute yo. Now, a human who speaks English, especially one that grew up with the English language as their primary language, would assume that this nig has had pizza hut in the last few minutes or hour or so, but, what it actually means to say is: translated text: I have not eaten Pizza Hut in a very long period of time. It boggles my mind that we put up with their shit as a society.