Are Americans really this fucking stupid?

Are Americans really this fucking stupid?

Attached: Abducted-in-Plain-Sight.jpg (1280x720, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1144072877290872832
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Part and parcel mate

Yes
Also what's the deal with the pic?

The FBI agent from this show lives 2 blocks from me right now

I need relief. Help me out user.

god I wish that was me

how is a guy being so smart he tricks a whole family into fucking him mean americans are stupid? we should be celebrating this sexual hero u fuckin retard....

Based drunk user

>even gets a hand job from the dad
Based

Attached: 1559077722032.jpg (325x256, 12K)

Reminder that the little girl grew up and still lives the guy. Women are bizarre.

Uh didn't she take him to court and make a book about it?

Am i the only one that doesn't believe the alien shit? I feel like it's something she invented to not admit she wanted his dick.

maybe she just liked it?

No that was an actress paid by Netflix to make the documentary more acceptable in the eyes of normies. There's loads of false realities like that never trust what the television tells you it's almost always a fabrication to hide you from the tooth.

love just find the way.

>hello yes i must sleep with your daughter every night for 6 months my therapist said
>no problem bucko
>not retarded

>mate
>matey
ARR IT BE TALK LIKE A PIRATE ISLAND LET'S SING A SEA CHANTEY AND PARLEY
or you know you could live in a century that begins with 2 you fucking inbred

what?

Is there a Wikipedia article about this case? I can't seem to find a lot of info on it

yikes check out the schizo

Attached: least rare.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Attached: 5D3A57D4-3468-40A2-8013-9C8E1E8C5502.jpg (750x954, 245K)

Ok you friendless cunt

is this one of those cases where the "kidnapping" is basically the girl getting in some random guy's car and freely living in his house for years?

Yeah dude purely a coincidence America has its most outlandish president making literal shitposts all day as homelessness is on the rise as corporations keep increasing the wage gap. Everything you see including my post is a distraction by higher ups. The sooner you realize this the sooner you can make a difference.

that doesn't mean she STILL loves him, retard. it means the love she felt for him when she was a child has been difficult to replicate with someone else now that she's an adult. that is the case with pretty much everyone's "first love". it hits the hardest the first time

yeah pretty much

He was literal god of all chads

get help dude seriously

Absolutely based. The balls on this guy.

Attached: CAB18CE0-F30A-422B-ABEF-83D754FC5F44.jpg (3441x3083, 1.1M)

Fucking LOOK AT THIS.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1144072877290872832
TELL ME THIS ISN'T MERELY A DISTRACTION FOR YOU
HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE WHAT'S GOING ON
YOUR REALITY IS NOTHING BUT A PILE OF LIES

This has to be one of the most amazingly dumb things I have ever watched in my life. It's like looking into the abyss

>Pedo fucks the mom
>Pedo gets a handie from the dad
>Pedo steals kid for like three weeks and takes her to Mexico
>Kid who's 12 seriously believes she's the chosen one and aliens will kill her
>She believes this until she's 16
>Pedo gets charges dropped by blackmailing the father
>Pedo steals kid away again with basically the same story and was pretty much raping her for like a year
>FBI finds kid and gets her back home
>Pedo manages to burn down father's store from inside prison.
>Pedo basically got away with rape for years because he was a Mormon and seeking therapy.

reddit dilate

You call me a retard again and I’ll rip your guts out your asshole

can you really call it rape?

Explain this to me Yea Forums

Can you even imagine how tight that pussy was? FUCK

Spits or Swallows?

Dilate.

Turbo chad fucks a guys wife, gets the guy to jack him off, and sleeps with the daughter.

you have a president that loves to troll, whoopdee-doo. not sure how you connect that with fabricating true stories with paid actors that literally no one thinks has happened but you
ok tubby

>hey asshole, I hear you’ve been raping my daughter
>whips out dick
This is a level of based that we may never see again

>fuck some roastie
>make roastie's husband jerk you off
>fuck their daughter's sweet cunny for years
holy fucking based

Don't feel bad, user. Now that you've done it you don't have to do it again. Back in the late 90s I let a drag queen suck me off during senior beach week. It was the first time id even consider something like that and I was on E, so I didn't feel bad about it. Then, I went back down for a vacation a year later and tore that ass apart while drunk lol. It's no big deal, man. That was 20 years ago and I've never had an attraction or urge to fuck a dude since. In fact, I'm in my second year of marriage to a sexy young thing and I've fucked at least 35+ 5/to 9 out of 10s since then. Get over it and move on, bro. At least you had sex :)

too young for fucking, but those pits look so yummy

Mormons are incredibly trusting. Almost to the point of being dumb.

can't rape the willing

Is this a true depiction of Mormons?

Attached: South-Park-Season-7-Episode-12-4-bd1d.jpg (512x384, 37K)

ugh im fucking jealous

Attached: 1558377570001.png (428x424, 124K)

>finally take the c*nny pill
>go for some goblin
what the FUCK was his problem, bros?

>Are Americans really this [NEGATIVE CONNOTATION]

Yes. It doesn't matter what you are criticizing them for Americans are always it.

CAN YOU NOT READ?

Mormons are mentally ill.

No, mormons don't have sex outside the missionary position for the purpose of recreation.

Cringe.

They pick them to work in federal agencies and the CIA for that reason(and their knowledge of foreign languages thanks to their evangelizing missions), they don't question anything, they make the perfect bureaucrat.

Also big on guns. Lots of guns. Gotta fight Satan in a thousand year war.

it's almost like nature intended for cute 12 year old girls to get bonded for life with alpha 30 year old males

It's a big country

Low tendency to drink or use drugs
Able to keep secrets from all the polygamy

Makes sense

for jews

this is absolute true

human beings are fucking stupid

Anyone have a quick rundown?

Attached: 1555611287862.png (378x365, 141K)