*says the n-word in your path*

*says the n-word in your path*

Attached: 300x300.jpg (300x300, 40K)

International Superstar Zac Amico

Why the fuck can puerto ricans and mexicans say the n-word when it was never even fucking applied to them?

Blop BLop doggie everybody pay respect to the OG puerto rican rattlesnake

Attached: 2ce85b6d444f73a10f0c54a65ef95532.jpg (770x770, 91K)

Libtard rules aren't based on logic.

is he the biggest comedian in the world right now?

https files dot catbox dot moe/2ducds.mp3
the hosts are annoying but this is a rare mulldog appearance, he's absolutely shitcocked. serious kumkino

>Hey fuck you doggie in brown I should be allowed to say it!

Lol says the whitest looking Latino ever

? yes it was. 'Nigger' was used to refer to anyone with brown skin. Remember the agatha christie story, Ten Little Niggers? They were little native american kids, that's why they changed it to Ten Little Indians

mexicans really can't

There's three reasons why Puerto Ricans and Dominicans and Cubans can. For starters many of them are biracial and triracial in the first place. The 'white' ones are also related to the 'black and brown' ones, usually cousins or close family members.
Next, it is only a specific region in the US, the NYC area and parts of NJ, I also hear Chicago too. These hispanics live in the same neighborhood as the black people.
Third, they were involved in hip hop since its NYC inception. Very uncredited with breakdancing, making beats, and some of the rappers.
This is also why the 'white' ones get free pass.

It's starting to go away though, this was a specific place, pre-internet. Now that everyone can see "why dat man get 2 say it? he not black!" It's over now.

jesus christ that retard's laughter

>wearing blacked hat in public

peak america

Attached: 1557642747921.jpg (2048x1365, 974K)

is that Andrew Anglin?

Half Puerto Rican here. It’s based af to say nigga publicly and not care when black people bitch cause we’re not pussies like you guys lmao

peurto ricans have nig blood

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

you're part black anyway and beneath us based Mexicans

>based Mexicans
Come fix my pool Miguel

imagine keeping up with these retarded rules
ANYONE CAN SAY IT
ESPECIALLY PEWDIEPIE

MATT AND SHANE

Such a disgusting race of people.

What's the cut off point for a white American saying it? Does he need to provide a DNA sample?

Mooom I wanna watch Wuis...but you said if I didn’t take a dump in my pants I could watch Wuis.

Attached: C2378427-0537-495B-A4EB-36214DB86189.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

This, if anyone is assblasted that you said nigger then it’s funny

i'm sure we'll be saying it a lot more in the future