The US government allows him to expose their secrets for 30 years

>the US government allows him to expose their secrets for 30 years

Bullshit

Attached: alien-news-ufo-area-51-bob-lazar-documentary-746436.jpg (620x413, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WMXODhSA_rs
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl2356IOTrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You do the job of the US government by attempting to make a laughingstock out of one of the most important truthtellers alive
grow up

He is a gatekeeper. He tells a bit of truth to lure you close to the gate then distracts you with lies to keep you there.

he's still working for the Government. they want the Alien and UFO myth alive and kicking because its a perfect cover for secret military craft

Do horror fans unironically believe fiction is anywhere near "the truth" because it's dealing with the supernatural

>You do the job of the US government
That´s EXACTLY what he´s doing.

Ironically the normie zoomers here don´t even know this guy.
Every time this gets posted another Zoomer wakes up.

Attached: glownigs 2.png (1110x590, 572K)

>he doesn't work for the US government as misdirection

Absolutely reptilian

Controlled disclosure using a government plant is better than uncontrolled disclosure from the government's perspective. They can mix truth with lies.

Who was it that said if you tell a big lie long enough people will believe it?

>first man to pimp alien sluts
Can't wait to get me some tight grey ass.

I'm retardes, I thought that was Stephen King. Excuse me.

Attached: 1561667232690.jpg (398x376, 40K)

shut the fuck up

Wait its not? What are we talking about here?

youtube.com/watch?v=WMXODhSA_rs
>he predikt dat element tho!

Attached: 1504729526206.png (211x239, 4K)

This dude was a low level tech that heard some tales about testing and pushed the "ufo" angle for the lulz due to the fact that back in 89' the only mass comms that existed was TV and print so it was harder to call him out for his bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl2356IOTrY

I'm not saying he's real, but this argument is garbage. Killing him would solidify his testimony.
Think about it this way: even tho the secret has been busted, the general public simply doesn't believe him or doesn't care. So why bother silencing him? He isn't leaking anything specific, so it's better to make an example clown out of him. It will deter other leakers.

This. The guy speaks like a high school physics teacher. The US government wouldn't hire a retard to reverse engineer alien tech.

>US government wouldn't hire a retard to reverse engineer alien tech.

The government absolutely WOULD hire a retard to try and reverse engineer alien tech. I just believe they didn't hire THAT particular retard to reverse engineer alien tech.

Wasnt it stated when they created the periodic table that you were able to predict all of the other elements based on the atomic numbers?

It's not "stated" as much as it's simply sequential, you add more resulting in "x" number element.