Is this show good or just if you are a teenager? About to binge watch

Is this show good or just if you are a teenager? About to binge watch.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

harleytherapy.co.uk/counselling/emotionally-repressed-signs.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tried watching a couple of episodes that I liked growing up, I found it too cringey and pathetic, like typical weeb trash. Still looked great, but the dialogue and character dynamics bring the show way down.

Just watch one punch man

The robots look pretty cool and have some cool sequences, so if you're a /m/an, you may enjoy it at least for that. Otherwise watch Turn A Gundam if you want real beauty.

Attached: Turn X.jpg (786x1037, 432K)

Some of the robot and monster designs are pretty cool, but it seems really dated now and it seems like certain lines may not have translated well. Maybe it's better in Japanese.

it's alright but overrated. Possibly the most overrated show out there, and definitely the most overrated animu

It starts slow, but when Best Girl arrives, it becomes high art that rivals Miyazaki.

Attached: asukal1600-443.jpg (1200x1600, 175K)

>it seems like certain lines may not have translated well

From what I've heard this Netflix release of EVA is a total shitshow. Changed/removed lines, removed scenes, shitty new dubbing, changed and removed music, a real mess. Seems like a poor way to experience this show.

don't watch the netflix version, just torrent the originals

Fuck netflix and fuck shills

Attached: Anime_is_for_faggots.webm (400x286, 731K)

But user, best girl is there from the first episode

Attached: Misato_Katsuragi.png (471x1000, 263K)

You’re supposed to watch the jap dub like a real man, baka gaijin

>being so much of a pleb that you can't watch and appreciate media from every culture

It's you that are wrong. We're talking about the show itself anyway, not necessarily the Netflix version.

Attached: D9nNbxQUwAAsDaV.jpg (589x466, 46K)

Do you like psychological dramas

>Turn A Gundam

Attached: 1489409833743.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

how different is the netflix version? I thought I was watching the most original, minus nipples

They also cut out any references to homosexuality.

As someone who can't stand anime and weebs, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It gets better as the show goes on.

there can't be a more based post than this

Only fujoshits care about the changed lines, no scenes were removed and don't listen to dubs

They lable it "Netflix" so you know it's trash, user.

It's 10/10 anime mate, but you have to finish with EoE.

It's a dark miserable show that uses its characters to explore the concept of human suffering, and by the end offers two solutions. It starts out as a typical anime but by the last arc turns into something that hasn't been replicated in media since.

I'd say watch it, but either in subs or the ADV translation. You might not like whiny protagonist or tsundere girl tropes, but this show invented and explored the characters rather than flanderized the archetypes they're based on/created. The music is top notch, action is great, and overall it's a great experience. Except for the Netflix dub, I'm currently on episode 15 and every episode makes me just want to watch the ADV dub.

its not unless you're retarded autist trash. only thing i would understand as legitimate complaint would be removal of credits music but netflix switches to the next episode in 10 seconds anyways

Idk why people are hating on Netflix, they cut the homo shit out. It’s a Christian anime after all. Good decision to me.

>teenager
Sorry but you must be over 18 to be on Yea Forums

They know their audience

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 10.14.37 PM.png (760x580, 422K)

bait

Liked it a lot more in my late 20s then when I first watched it at 19

Fry me to za moon

me too!!!!

Attached: starwarss.png (434x524, 250K)

I don't usually like anime, but this is likely my favourite series and film of all time.

>original series
>then End of Evangelion
Do this and you will experience something unique. I have never seen anything more amazing. Don't be disheartened by the autists and feelophobes who can't handle the show because it reminds them of themselves and what they try to repress.

harleytherapy.co.uk/counselling/emotionally-repressed-signs.htm

uhhh BASED?

Misato is pure kino perfection
Best girl