Would you suck a cock to keep your job at McDonalds?

>Would you suck a cock to keep your job at McDonalds?

Damn.

Is this the kind of question Americans have to ask themselves on a daily basis?

Attached: 1574678304977.jpg (361x512, 35K)

girls suck dick for free everyday. what is wrong with sucking dick for $$$?

Attached: bj1.webm (960x720, 2.89M)

honestly it looked like she didnt mind

Well, under the right conditions, as in if I were to be on the verge of starvation, even I would suck a cock for a Big Mac.

Attached: 9806DFDC-71B4-4EBF-8305-0805620ED825.png (500x500, 82K)

free protein bro

Only if it's black, of course. I don't want to come off as a racist.

Fine, I'll ask...
Who's the sexy chink?

sucking cock isn't even that bad

as always girls making a huge deal out of nothing, fucking cunts

Can I fuck a thot for a double Whopper?

This. Having done both, cunnilingus is objectively worse, both in terms of taste, smell and texture and the fact you have no choice but to really stick your face into it. By comparison sucking cock is just like sucking on a large thumb.

>"Tell me what kind of nipples she has"

Fucking pervcore .

Attached: 1445656171219.jpg (1024x768, 53K)

This, i'm not gay but I've been literally in the same position (gay boss).
I sucked his dick a total of three times, it was just like sucking on a big thumb, didn't force me to swallow or anything.

It didn't traumatize me or anything, in fact he gave paid me two dinners and gave me a raise even though I ended up quitting.

If you ask me sucking cock is great.

What the fuck man?

>Just do whatever you're told by some guy on the phone who tells you he's a cop
I don't understand how people can be this retarded, this is scary cattle-tier obedience, this shit is how despots manage to find torturers and genociders to work for them, not by recruiting legit psychopaths but just "people" who'll do whatever they're told without question.

>i'm not gay but
uh

Is this movie worth watching? And by that I mean can I fap to it or does it hide all the good stuff?

What? It's not like he fucked me, wouldn't have let him because that's fucking gross and gives you asscancer and shit.

I didn't enjoy it, didn't get hard at all.

The cum would make you more full than a big mac.

Dude, it's a movie.
I know, I know, it says "based on a true story" and stuff, but the real events were probably way more boring.

Cant really fap to it unless just seeing tits is enough for you.

>click random thread
>webm of a white girl fucking an asian guy

why is this happening?

>the real events were probably way more boring.
On 9 April 2004, a call was made to a McDonald's restaurant in Mount Washington, Kentucky. According to assistant manager Donna Summers, the caller identified himself as a policeman, "Officer Scott." The caller gave Summers a vague description of a slightly built young white woman with blonde hair, who was suspected of theft. Summers believed the description provided was that of Louise Ogborn, a woman who was currently on duty at the restaurant.

The "police officer" demanded that Ogborn be searched at the restaurant because no officers were available at the moment to handle such a minor matter. Ogborn was brought into an office and ordered to remove her clothes, which Summers then placed in a bag and took to her car, as instructed. Ogborn then put on an apron to partially cover herself. Kim Dockery, another assistant manager, was present at that time; Dockery believed she was there as a witness to the search.

Dockery left after an hour, and Summers told the caller that she needed to be working at the restaurant's counter. The caller then told Summers to bring in someone whom she trusted to assist with the investigation. Summers called her fiancé Walter Nix Jr., who went to the restaurant and took over from Summers.

Attached: 1497492147_60a2e437be.jpg (320x240, 20K)

It was all a set-up, moron

Nix removed the apron that Ogborn was wearing and ordered her to dance and perform jumping jacks while she was naked. Nix then ordered her to insert her fingers into her vagina and expose it to him as part of the "search." He also ordered her to sit on his lap and kiss him, and when she refused to do so, he spanked her until she promised to do it. The caller also spoke to Ogborn and demanded that she do as she was told or face worse punishment.

After Ogborn was ordered to perform oral sex on Nix, Summers returned to the office periodically, and during these times, Ogborn was instructed by the caller to cover herself with the apron. Nix became uneasy about what was happening. The caller then permitted him to leave on condition that Summers had to find someone to replace him.

With Nix having left, and short on staff due to the dinnertime rush, Summers needed someone to take Nix's place in the office. She spotted Thomas Simms, the restaurant's maintenance man, who had stopped in at the restaurant for dessert. She told Simms to go into the office and watch Ogborn. Simms, however, refused to go along with the caller's demands.

At this point, Summers became suspicious and decided to call a higher-level manager (whom the caller earlier had claimed to have been speaking to on another phone line). Speaking with her boss, Summers discovered that he had been sleeping and had not spoken to any police officer. She realized that the call had been fraudulent.

Attached: OS9USER ScreenShot For News024.jpg (400x227, 24K)

Discord trannies

I thought discord trannies only cared about BMWF?

Best of all, that female manager that started the whole thing and was responsible for stripping, stealing the clothes and handing over one of her teenage employees to a string of men including her fiancé?

Was she charged with anything? Nope.

In fact she sued McDonalds and was awarded $400,000 for the trauma she'd suffered.

>and the fact you have no choice but to really stick your face into it

only if youre fucking fat obese whales

>women have no agency

Wow what a redpilled piece of cinema.

What even goes on in burglandia that this is possible? Was this girl actually retarded?

it depends on the hormone pills they're taking

ive seen this thread pop up about 20 times over the years and i laugh out loud every single time

Jesus fuck. How is this even possible?

She was into it.