What are the best film/TV related podcasts?

What are the best film/TV related podcasts?

Attached: ye6zfaxzka731.jpg (2048x983, 145K)

LOLLLLL FUCKK JOE ROGANNN

Joe Rogan is obsessed with trans athletes

I recently discovered Theo Von, Chris d'Elia and Bobby lee. Their podcasts are fucking great. Their like a band of misfits and when you watch and listen to them shooting the breeze it's fucking great. They have individual stand-up, you can see them in their early years and then when they got together. You can watch their relationship take form and solidifying online. Also the dude with the hot chickenwings is getting a lot of nice guests and he's a great interviewer. Of course it's all about the money and they unify because they can get more money and exposure that way, it's very incestuous. Nonetheless I went on a binge watching all of their shit because it was fresh and enjoyable. It's two years old already, so I'm late to the game, but it's nice because I got to see most of it in one sitting.The only thing I can't bring myself to watch is one podcast with Joe Rogan. His guest like him and he seems like a nice guy, but he's a terrible piece of shit interviewer. Such a fucking bore. Whatever his guests say seems to go over his head, or he's not listening and then he goes on to yap about himself. I want to hear your guests dude. Shut the fuck up already. He's comfy, but he's terrible. Watching paint dry comes to mind.

Based males do it again,
How can females be so shit lads?
they've spent the entirety of humanities existence doing fuck all and complaining about it.

is he?

I honestly hope we one day move to the Brave New World method of reproducing and finally realize women aren't even worth growing in jars.

Women have pussies though. There's nothing better than fucking a pussy

>Theo Von
that guy sounds like he genuinely has room temp IQ but he also seems like he'd be the chillest dude to hang out with so I'm always conflicted on him

His banter is on point and he is pretty damn funny, but something puts me off for some reason. Seems like I wouldnt like him irl

Sounds exactly like me

why yes I do prefer Cum Town over JRE, how could you tell?

Attached: 15253264397.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

The only thing better is not having to put up with their shit.

>why yes I do prefer Cum Town over JRE, how could you tell?

ftfy

Attached: woggers.png (112x110, 5K)

0/10

cumtown is literraly numale cucks

>podcasts hosted by american stand up comedians
>anything other than shit tier
DUDE DICKS LMAO

I'm gonna need proof this is really the most pop hilar podcast for women. Does Oprah or her millennial equivalent not do podcasts?

That's shouldn't be a problem, he's not actually a comedian

He seems like a cunty guy who pretends to be super nice but is actually still cunty behind your back

Right is better, have sex incels

Yeah this may be it for me.

>How about a Chinese black guy but he’s also retarded?
>HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHA goddamn boys I love tiddies
>hehehe yeah but really guys we should plug the new Funny Moms
>shut up Jew
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA WOO

I listen to a mexican with a face too small for his face.

Based fellow Cumchad

>It's an Eddie Bravo talks about conspiracy theories episode
Troll or not, I love how everyone in the room get progressively more annoyed at him.

No man, I think he's bro-tier. But as far as bantz go, he's like an 'anything goes' kind of guy. You do see him taking it a few notches back as it progresses though, which I found a bit of shame. He's quick as a whip when he's at his best and totally off kilter. I think he's already peaked though. It's far less outlandish now. But yeah, dude's a bro.

You Must Remember This if you're an actual cinephile and not a capeshit posting pleb

OP isnt even memeing. This is the most popular podcast among women. Women are absolute BRAINLET-tier.

Attached: CBC2FF42-F666-6104-2D212A04DEA9D1FB[1].jpg (400x600, 71K)

>fell for the shilling
>listened to multiple episodes
>heard the same fucking story 3 times
>one of the episodes their roastie friend shows up and tells the most braindead cringe inducing story and they are all like "yeah, haha, that's sooooo funny!"
>finally realized cumtown was dogshit
I will say that I probably would have liked it more if that guy who aggressively laughs at EVERYTHING was gone. One of the episodes I listened to he wasn't there or was late or was sick and it was not that bad.

IIRC both of these mention unironically mention Blacked I think Joe brings it up more than them. They both deserve to be shot.

not really whenever they are brought up he just says they shouldnt be allowed to compete with real women because its unfair for the real women

The Alex Jones episode where Eddie Bravo comes in towards the end is unintentional comedy gold.

I dunno about Yea Forums but 'your favorite band sucks' is a decent podcast that would make Yea Forums seethe. They're kinda whiny though.

Poz button

females do it again

he plays the fool like Norm. hes actually a pretty smart guy to be that funny

headache-tier

He says logical shit yea

>ect.

Almost annoys me as much as people who use "payed" or spell ridiculous as "rediciulous"

Attached: 1540663615019.jpg (557x589, 49K)

Why are women/females always so irredeemably shitty?

Maybe it's because half of his stories involve him being a cunt to people for no reason

Joe Rogan is for teenagers and manchildren.

Because they are naturally not clearly focused and clicky and prone to weak thought. Its chicks man.

The one that bothers me the most is when idiots say breath when they mean breathe.

I listened to Call Her Daddy for a few minutes.

I think we should just end it all and blow the planet already

Attached: 1499910277187.gif (260x245, 2.78M)