What would life be like if you looked like this?

Attached: A7C8334B-44DA-4C8D-B039-C23306184623.jpg (1242x1548, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kH15-u_hnM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd be a movie star or something

i woudl give lost of free sex to women

Hes ugly id kms

2 chicks at the same time

he got lucky with thor, only eyecandy for wemen. he's a shitty actor in everything he's been.

I do, which is why it hurts even more.
I'm terrible at establishing any meaningful relationships or friends. Literally the only thing I have going for me are some temporary looks.
If you believe being a physical Chad will automatically solve your problems, you are sorely mistaken fren.

Fuck Isabela Moner

He's very average, I don't know what you're talking about. My life would be the same.

Attached: austinfacebookkkk.jpg (540x350, 175K)

This. Lookism is a meme. I know a "chad" who couldn't flirt his way out of a wet paper bag.
You gotta work your ass off if you want to get real results in life, be it career wise, social wise, etc.
Not easy when you're a depressed lazy fuck.

I'd rather look like Lachowski, Francisco Lachowski comes very close to perfection. There are virtually no flaws in his facial appearance, the only flaws can be drawn when we go below the neck which is irrelevant when you consider his facial aesthetics.

He has perfect maxillofacial growth which becomes evident from the zygomatic arches that project wide (adds facial width) and are round in shape in the tipping points. The nose is perfect: straight nasal septum indicates the face hasn’t grown vertically more than it should at any point in developmental time so it doesn’t appear hooked, it is also devoid of any obscure mal/formations, crookedness or deviation (some of which are typically caused by allergies or force trauma).

He has near perfect dentofacial growth. While he has gotten some dental aid with orthodontics (evident from the appearance of his top central and lateral incisors+canines), his bite is perfect. You can tell this by looking at his lip posture, which is affected by the position of the mandible, and anyone will agree that it looks nice and balanced. The mandible is in an ideal position which means there’s no malocclusion, and malocclusions have an enormous impact on the aesthetic appearance of the face. This is rare because with modern [western] diet and the rapid increase of allergies, it is extremely hard for most males to develop a nice looking jaw (not to mention that you need the appropriate testosterone levels and genetics to develop one). Lots of males that would normally develop a jaw similar to Lachowski’s don’t, because of mouth breathing or improper masticatory usage (the diet is too soft). It takes a perfect growing environment on top of good genes and hormone profile to develop a balanced facial structure like Lachowski’s, and that’s leaving out the individual features like the eye area, which in Lachowski’s case is unique in itself. Now combine all this with the fact that he is over 6’2”.

Attached: file.png (479x720, 783K)

small eyes

Do you prefer big round cucked eye areas?

youtube.com/watch?v=9kH15-u_hnM

Cope, you need looks and personality both to truly do it right. Can't have one without the other, you can't make women fall for you if you're average.

Better.

The same.

I lost 120lbs and basically I look godly now and girls just fall for me, all I have to do is be charming and be around them, eventually they'll fall.
Hell, fuck even when I was losing weight my female friends would ask me 'what do you look like now?', 'I can't wait to see your face!' one random cunt messaged me out of the blue and talked for a bit and ended with 'so what do you look like now?'
just fuck you, it's all about the looks. I'm not a demonic lover or a pua master, I'm just nice and always happy and a good listener, all that never helped in getting laid but my face oh boy that's all it took.

Probably the same, I'd play videogames and watch anime all day long, but in this timeline I'd be infinitely more smug for knowing I could have sex of I wanted to.

ever heard about the "beautiful people have awful personalities" stereotype?

I actually do look like that, but am afraid to leave the house.

>Can't have one without the other, you can't make women fall for you if you're average.
That's not true. I see women with fucking bang average balding fags...

Based chico worshipper.

That last guy XD JUST

>There are virtually no flaws in his facial appearance,
Nope. His profile sucks

Attached: 400full-francisco-lachowski.jpg (400x533, 36K)

No I prefer normal eyes.

Attached: rexfeatures_9767896g.jpg (1000x563, 274K)

It's a meme. Two of the hottest girls I know have the nicest personalities.

Nothing would change, i still would waste my life at a computer screen.

Exactly like him, a movie star fucking men on the dl. But I'd pick a way better looking man than Matt Damon as my main lover.

I'd go out way more and fuck everything that moves and is appealing to me

Based

>even with context, didn't understand the post

I can easily become a wagenigger in any female-stacked company.

I'd have a lot of premarital sex

I look exactly like that

Now post the Chad edit and you will destroy that user's prostate forever

I'd get so many opportunities then quickly squander them because i'm too busy letting feminists write my scripts and don't have enough backbone to fight for my own characters

aint no'in like bitches and hoes

>life as a wh*Te male
Can't think of a worse hell tbqh

Doesn't matter I have an 8" dick. I destroy every pussy.

Attached: 1561678544435.gif (336x597, 1.14M)

If you think this is terrible you would bust a gut from laughing at mine.

I look like this but I am depressed, skinnyfat and autistic.
There is no use in looking good if your mind isn't on the same level as your looks.

way too girly

fat thor

Attached: bravo_nolan.jpg (780x520, 41K)

of course of look like him mate. do not ever stop telling that to yourself while browsing Yea Forums.

Fuck off to > with your bong insecurity trash.

If you don't apply yourself, then depressed and empty as you age. Unless you are really, really dumb, then you can be as happy as a junkie next to a train station pub.
Maybe thanks to modern media, people are constantly overrate the value of sex and hookups. It can get really boring really quickly, depending on your character.

>What would life be like if you looked like this?
constantly post on Yea Forums, incels co, lookism and complain why I'm not getting any women

god I can only imagine the butthurt.

Attached: 1.jpg (480x300, 15K)

i`m a lot uglier and i already had 3 menages
you can do it bro

you could have a good life by doing ASMR videos at youtube.

Same with the only plus of maybe having a girlfriend. So not big improvment,

You mean this guy?

Attached: sfk.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Whatever I want.
Being a asshole. They call me confident.
Being shy. They call me cute.
Shitting on the street. They call me a free thinker.
Bombing a school. They call me exiting.

he looks old there

I dont like his lips.

I do look like this, life is not 100% easy mode. You get a lot of passive-aggressive mistreatment from manlet and old ethnic female teachers in the university.

I would fuck up that body and make it look like a fat incel nerd in milliseconds.

He doesn't look that great overall. Whenever he loses the beard he just looks like a generic male model. It's not a coincidence that MIB and Ghostbusters both flopped.

OH NO NO NO NO NO.

I'd end up looking life Thorbowski because of my shit personality diluting my good looks.

One flaw - his cock isn’t resting in my asshole