I just had to order my XXL shirt online, because they didn't have any that size downtown. Not even four years ago...

I just had to order my XXL shirt online, because they didn't have any that size downtown. Not even four years ago, my shirts were size S/M.

Kinos for this feel? There must be a show, movie or way to make this feel cool instead of pathetic.

no fatshaming plz, or mark them with *TRIGGERWARNING*

Thank you Reddit

Attached: 19457643_10212935951296200_1666187087_o.jpg (1000x667, 60K)

Attached: EC64445A-3CF9-4AD2-95EE-B94320F0CF02.jpg (2048x1364, 1.01M)

are you married to pierce brosnan by any chance?

no i'm married to Yea Forums

>guys please make me feel good about my shit life choices!
Truly the American way.

I have a very rare condition that makes me unable to eat healthy please stop making fun of me thx

FATSHAMING FATSHAMING FATSHAMING

I could never eat that much garbage because I cbf to take too many shits per day

don't get me started on how often I roll to the toilet every day bro

eating garbage can be a form of selfdestructive behaviour. what about drugs or alcohol?

Hot. Post tummy pics.

lmao it didnt stop you from eating too much did it

I'm not your fetish object you sick freak, that's a form of fatshaming so please stop it ok

this. no really not fatshaming here its a really good comedy and the fat guy is cool

Attached: Fatso.jpg (474x902, 77K)

>I am somehow unable to eat a salad.
>I am somehow unable to keep my caloric intake to a minimum, not ballooning into a fat mongrel.

Kek, keep it up and die from a heart attack before reaching 40, you deserve it at this point.

In awe of the size of you lad

Oh boohoohoooooo, cry me a river you deluded cow. Kill yourself and save humanity the healthcare costs.

The hacker Yea Forums is wanted by the police. You are hiding a felon.

i know you're only such a meanie bully because you feel like no one loves you user, but rest assured, there are many people out there who love you. i love you. i love you very much user

That is your retort? How pathetic.

>Huuuurrrr i love uuuuuu

Shut the fuck up and die allready. It costs society an arm and a leg to keep you unhealthy pigs alive.

HEY! Just because I grew a pair of tits and my thighs started touching each other when I walk, doesn't mean I'm completely unfit and unable to kick your nerdy ass. So watch your foul mouth mister, this is a civilized board for civilized discussion.

>doesn't mean I'm completely unfit and unable to kick your nerdy ass.

Yes, you are unable to do that because that is because women are inherently weak and incompetent. I will fucking muder you the moment i lay eyes on your disfigured inhuman mongrel body.

>So watch your foul mouth mister, this is a civilized board for civilized discussion.

Get cancer and suffer from that too asides your inhuman girth.

hey that's a coincidence, four years ago i was having to buy 2xl shirts and decided that shit had gone too far and got an exercise bike and went on a diet and now i'm in mediums.
guess we switched places

you're really funny, u know that? kek

but i really think that's enough Yea Forums for one day for you now, go help your babushka with the milk and get some vodka from the cellar for uncle dimitri.

if i was one inch tall i would get lost in those flabby dunes for days

Finish the books, George. You lazy fat fuck.

>but i really think that's enough Yea Forums for one day for you now,

No, its time that you left Yea Forums and go and exercise instead of lazily posting shit threads while eating junk and complain why you need to buy larger and larger shirts for some "mysterious reasons".

>go help your babushka with the milk and get some vodka from the cellar for uncle dimitri.

What makes you think that i am a Slav/Russian you deluded retard?

Is it from that cancerous "Russian bots" meme? If so, you need to go back to tumbler/twitter and stay there to whine about your inability to consume less food and actualy go for a walk.

well you lack reading comprehension, self control, and the ability to process irony, so my guess is you're some angry and skinny little Russian nerd who's angrily shitposting on here because the DOTA2 servers are offline or something and who's an incel not because he's unable to approach women but because the only women in your village are your 92 yo neighbor Masha who's like a grandmother to you and your actual babushka

kek. based architect poster.

Attached: 1452009562352.jpg (400x386, 25K)

I've lost 40lbs and 7 inches of waist, any kinos about throwing away 5 pairs of pants?

I wear XXXXL and I have a 51" gut, step your game up bro

I wouldn't know them, I have so many clothes that don't fit me because I loose and gain weight like crazy that I could probably outfit a whole class of deranged mental institution patients with eating disorders

good for you guys, i'm trying to get into better shape myself

Yeah, sphere is a perfect shape

i always thought this dude was pretty cool, maybe you can relate to him

Attached: 5.jpg (653x489, 50K)

Trying being 6ft2, 220lbs and having some of the biggest man boobs you've ever seen. Fuck you.

I only shit one time a week, sometimes less.

>6ft2, 220lbs
That doesn't sound too fat dude. Sorry for the moobs tho

Not OP but you seem like you want a challenge