I honestly thought this show ended in 2008

>I honestly thought this show ended in 2008

Attached: The-Venture-Bros-678x336.jpg (678x336, 49K)

it's still going on?

Not worth it. Finish it after the s4 ending.

dont listen to him
its still good
in the last season you get to see dr girlfriends nipples (if you buy the season, not on tv, but the pictures are outh there anyways)

Each new season is better than the last imo.

Attached: 3AA8A3E0-D8D4-4C4A-B43E-9B3DDB537F1B.jpg (2048x1536, 525K)

it ended for me when they made all those pedophile characters just as srgt hatred and capt sunshine then portrayed them as heroes

they tried to force that gay sailor way to much too, just disgusting propaganda

>heroes
nobody on venture bros is portrayed as a hero user

seasons 1 and 2 are the only good ones

yeah thye just finished season 7
ehh kind of but new content is usually better than not so I'd say just watch it
ehh, yeah you do but it's kind of went downhill. It's still a decent watch but not as good and now you get like SJW shit here and there. It's very lightly sprinkled but I don't like seeing it at all so
i disagree, the new content is good but i wouldn't say they are better
Honestly this is like the first time I'd say you're reading too much into it user.
It's not even just that, Sgt Hatred goes thru a ton of shit over it including being forced to take experimental drugs. Plus hes a BAD guy to start with..

Capt Sunshine was like a unspoken thing that his team clearly looked down on. It was very obvious in both instances that you should have negative feelings towards these characters for this behavior. The gay sailor was just that.

triana orpheus is my waifu

Hatred's kind of a bad guy at the end, too. OSI aren't the good guys.

>it ended for me when they made all those pedophile characters just as srgt hatred and capt sunshine then portrayed them as heroes
So you only know VB from screencaps?

I'm just saying at no point do they play it off like these are good things like the other guy suggested.

you know what I mean, portrayed as sympathetic characters, it's disgusting filth and they snuck it into a good show several seasons deep so that people are less likely to drop it out of the gate

fuck those kikes and they're loathsome filth

disgusting filth can be sympathetic too, don't gotta like the guy.

look dude I come from /pol/ I get it but you really are off the mark. They don't push shit in this show.

The most I could see this show pushing is
>go see star wars
>wear a costume when you do it

Eh, the joke with Sunshine is mostly that he looks like a pedophile, but never actually does pedo stuff. It's a commentary on Batman and Robin more than a genuine pedo thing.

I wouldnt say in any capacity that this show is pushing homosexuality or pedophealia

new season started yet? last I remember, monarch and venture found out they were brothers, and that venture's dad literally cucked the monarch's potential father and impregnated her.

also, I don't know why this shit bugged me, but one episode had them playing TF2. it was like in that very instant, I realized the show was headed down the wrong path.

the only time shis show actually made me laugh was that courtroom episode. It needs to die already

they pedophile characters are portrayed as just another character alongside everyone else and the faggot sailor as super-competent and flawless, its called normalization, its just gets people used to seeing pedophiles and faggots then a few years from now youll see jewish written articles about how evil whites were for suppressing them and before you know theyll be openly pedophile and faggots everywhere IRL

yea, no agenda here folks

Agreed. Shoreleave is just oldschool gay camp humor. Most gay activists would hate him.

>mecha shiva
I bet if I watched this shit again, I probably wouldn't even smirk. think I was around 14 when th is episode aired and thought this shit was hilarious.

Attached: giphy.gif (352x240, 233K)

>its called normalization
>small fraction of the show
hard push

>ehh
would you shut the fuck up with that, it's barely tolerable IRL since it's unavoidable but you willing bring that shit here too

>mecha shiva
season 1 was pretty good

Attached: areyouangry.jpg (605x518, 27K)

but everyone on venture bros is shitty, even shoreleave. unless you mean the well known trope that camp gay men are hyper competent at murder and stuff cause yeah thats true.

Shore Leave (and all other gay characters) on Venture Bros. are absolutely not good role models.

>Shore Leave: Camp gay, extremely annoying to Brock
>The Alchemist: Whiny, shrill, weak, effeminate, physically unattractive
>Sky Pilot: Stock "tough nigga"; him being gay was just a second punchline that's never come up since
>Galacticon: If he wasn't a robot he would be a bugchaser. Fucks numerous males every night in the men's room of a supervillain club.

I can't think of any other gay characters but there might be.

Attached: venture_ep607_004_Shore_Leave_Takes_The_Boys_Out.jpg (1080x608, 70K)

>pushing homosexuality several seasons deep

Did you miss the six million dollar man in a loving relationship with a male Bigfoot in season one? Captain Sunshine was clearly a deconstruction and amalgamation of Superman (gets power from the sun) and Batman (with his butler and young ward) but the point of his episode is that in trying to be a hero he’s become a villain. Shore leave is based and you have no reason to hate him- you just don’t like gay people. Also, Sgt Hatred should be your hero since he married Princess Tinyfeet.

Damn, I totally forgot about Bigfoot

ty user

It was an homage to when they put Brock in a poker video game with the Heavy from TF2.

Sunshine was not on the sexuality axis, just like batman.

this show is monarch programming

sure everyone on the show is shitty, thats the point, adding in pedophiles and faggots normalizes viewers into being used to seeing them as just another person

then comes the articles about how they just are people too and might need some help

then comes the artilces abouut its wrong to hate them

then theyre given positions in society and no one is allowed to openly discriminate aginast them

then theyre buttfucking your kids

welcome to the future, faggots.

you idiots defend this show because it made you laugh a few times, willing to sell out the future because some gag tickled your brain.

>Playing Oregon Trail is ok
>Playing TF2 is not ok

Do not look away from... The Nozzle.

Attached: Nozzle.jpg (2000x1016, 94K)

Fun timing. I just finished season 4. It feels a little dated with some of its humor but fuck me if I'm not enjoying it. Also I imagine the Monarch is a favorite but he strikes me as overused when watching episodes back to back.

they are just people. this "normalization" you speak of is just acknowledging reality. They're already buttfucking your kids in secret, if you don't bring them into the open they can't get fixed.

he gets a real character eventually.

Dude, it’s not even Adult Swim’s most popular show. And let’s assess that it airs one season every three years or so, is rarely in rotation for playing repeats, on a network that shares a channel with another network that airs shit during the day. It has a niche adult audience and you’re acting like children are being forced a la clockwork orange to watch this in public school.

am i acting like that or am i addressing the show because thats what the thread is about? this propaganda show is just one little piece of the pie

its called death by a thousand cuts

you're acting pretty crazy. long redditspaced rants thinking theres a giant conspiracy. you've clearly already been slipped the mind control drugs that make you shoot up a school.

that's actually pretty cool, I had no idea.

Well no ones stopping you from making your own show exposing everyone you’re so disgusted with and posting it online. Pitter patter, user, the normies need awakening

What even happened in the last season? I didn't even know it was airing.

In the words of Mr. Freeze: chill out.

Leave, you small man.

hard to attack someones personal character on an anonymous image board but you kikes still try dont you?

>gay agenda

Attached: Doc Brock.jpg (624x352, 73K)

thats what million dollar extreme tried to do and look how that ended

its not an attack buddy, you gotta clean your system out fast and get your mind right before you become your own worst enemy. all those principles you love and adhere to will be set back by your actions in crazy person mode.

you mean all those principles of not wanting my kids raped?

your kids are already raped, tv has got nothing to do with it.

it tangentially does because if gave the faggot pedophiles the confidence to try it since shows like venture brothers has made them just quirky normal people like anyone else, ya know? :^)

no, they don't need confidence they have pathology. you've fundamentally misunderstood everything. Claiming venture bros gave anyone confidence in anything is also extremely retarded.

i don't understand what kind of plot they've been building up for the past few seasons. rusty and the monarch are brothers? secret government? it just doesn't feel very coherent.

The plot is all in the title. Regardless of blood, cloning or conscription, every major character is in one way or another a "Venture Brother,' meaning their world was shaped by Jonas.

thats how it worked for faggots, they used to hide and now are everywhere and corrupting the youth becuase they were given permission by the jewish media , pedophiles are next and its just how i described above. acutally, incest is next but pedophiles will come

No, they hid in the 50s during the lavender scare. Maybe you should go to school as well as getting on the anti-crazy pills.

Faggots ARE pedos, user

yes, i know

Attached: leivpedo.jpg (1024x675, 152K)

one in a dress and Harley quinn is a boy btw

>got shut down because the president of adult swim is a far leftoid and got booty blasted by MDE making Chelsea Clinton look stupid which is a pretty easy task
What's that got to do with anything?

>venture bros pushing propaganda

don't they get pathetically low viewers? i don't think their tiny audience is actually needed when there's gigantic ones already getting the messages.

Stopped being good when they focused on their epic storylines instead of comedy.

the eventual course of every adult comedy series

>you just don’t like gay people

Like any sane person.

kek