Peep Show

I'm about to blow your mind, superhans and johnson are idealized versions of jez and mark, they are what they'd like to be, superhans the charismatic druggie maniac and johnson the confident suave business man

Attached: _107122341_peepshowmarkjohnson.jpg (660x371, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T37FA6LtaVc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and Valerie is my waifu

Attached: valerie.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

for me it's the milf mark meets at business school

fuck, now I want some findus crispy pancakes.

Wow, mind blown OP. I watched nine whole seasons of this show and I never once realised that Mark looked up to and aspired to be like Johnson or that Jeremy looked up to and aspired to be like Superhans. That's some crazy insight you've got there. I bet you're so smart you probably understood all the crazy "subtext" and "irreverent callback humour" or whatever it's called. Thanks again.

mark and johnson is obvious but how did jez want to be superhans?

their relationship was more of a buddies who secretly hate each other dynamic

SEETHING

Epic

I was just watching Death of Stalin the other day and the woman that give evidence against the Doctors for the Doctor's Plot looked so familiar to me.
Looked her up on imdb and it turns out she was the attractive sister in the episode of Peep Show they kill and eat the dog.

The lead juror when Jeremy has jury duty is the same guy leading the Muslim issues panel in Four Lions.

jeremy's weird friend and flatmate is actually one of the main comedians on would i lie to you

The actress who played Sally Slater voiced Licia of Lindeldt and Milibeth in Dark Souls 2

superhans isn't that charasmatic in fact he's rather antisocial and johnson may be confident but as a businessman he was pretty shit

Gog was nominated for a BAFTA for a short film he directed

I've recently stumbled on a show called "That Mitchell & Webb Look".
Apparently, the two main characters are part of a comedic duo called "Mitchell and Webb".
I did a bit of research and found out that the duo consists of David Mitchell and Robert Webb – the same people who portray Mark and Jez in Peep Show!

That's the Right Honorable Julian Nicholson, Lord of Arnage, you oaf
youtube.com/watch?v=T37FA6LtaVc

Thanks, IMDB Trivia!

>their relationship was more of a buddies who secretly hate each other dynamic
>he doesn't remember the bad thing

they don't hate eachother

*The Right Honorable The Lord Nicholson of Arnage, The Man Who Makes The Bhaji Go Away

>would i lie to you

only good show on tv aside from COPS.

I just spent like 3 minutes trying to find out if Rob Brydon or Lee Mack was in peep show, im retarded.

>im retarded
you're on Yea Forums fren, we know

Attached: yes.jpg (600x315, 29K)

based

You smoke a lot of weed whilst you watch this?

That's odd, because they look the same as well.

you shalll be burned on the stake for such heresy

SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT

Nice bait