What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: stinky-pete.png (1280x719, 954K)

ther was a snaek in his boot

He was actually very redpilled

his sister was raped by a pack of niggers

Explain

He's Stinky!

He was a bitter cause all the other toys sold but him. He also hated space toys.

Attached: MEYD-305.jpg (852x1200, 141K)

He explains specifically. He was passed over his entire life and eventually found a role in which someone saw value in him and he was going to finally have some kind of recognition or appreciation. After a lifetime watching the world through a box. He wasn't going to let that be taken away from him.

He had the option to be Andy's toy though.

Built for breeding

Imagine being semi immortal but being left to be either discarded or abused by children only to be discarded again. He saw the museum as a chance to escape this cycle. Woody leaving with Jessie and Bullseye would fuck this up, hence his problem.

Only to be discarded once he grew up, and who knew if Andy would actually play with him. Stinky Pete didn’t sell for a reason

TS2>TS1>TS3> Power gap TS4

Attached: 1557698439300.jpg (633x950, 134K)

Had all the tossed salad in the world, but nary a single scrambled egg.

t. brainlet

He's like someone who wants to upload their consciousness to a mainframe, trying to transcend their nature to unnaturally extend their life. A major aspect of the Toy Story series (I haven't seen 4) is for the toys to embrace their intended nature. Characters like Stinky Pete and Lotso attempt to deny this nature due to their personal trauma.

He was a weeb that wanted to visit Japan for the anime girl dolls.

Attached: woodyyy.jpg (600x450, 57K)

Excellent taste.

Based

Sauce?

He sees the writing on the wall and says as much to Woody,
>"Do you really think Andy is going to take you to college, or on his honeymoon?"
This way a way to be appreciated forever.

>breeding with an Asian

Do you really want those genes though?

True. The best villians are right.

TS2>TS1>TS4>Powergap>TS3

Underrated

Dude this image is NSFW

Attached: 1d5.jpg (680x680, 72K)

>ends up stuck with prudish american barbies
>probably ends up becoming a degenerate tranny
Is there any worse ending

would you consider woody the villain of the first toy story?

Wasn't Sid the villain?

yeah, technically, but that's why i asked

No, because he doesn't knock Buzz out the window intentionally.

OK snitch

And very stinky.

Sid was a chaotic force of nature.
Woody was the villian

Stinky linky

Woody defied the ((claw)) in favor of his old human overlords. He is the villian.

He was redpilled you can see how Woody was in the wrong in the next movie

One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Andy: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his head Woody: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then stuffed his head up into Andy's tight ass! The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody shoved his head back and forth into Andy's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other toys also became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Andy and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Andy: "Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other toys became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Andy's nice round ass. Andy: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the toys went inside of poor squirming Andy and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. The mother came inside and found Andy, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of toys

Hana Haruna

and then just like woody and the rest to be throw away

>SPENDING a LIFETIME on a DIME STORE SHELF watching EVERYOTHERTOYBE SOLD well finally my waiting has paid off and no HAND-ME DOWN COWBOY NIGGER IS GONNA MESS IT UP FOR ME NOW!

He was a toycel.

He didn't try to knock Buzz out the window. He made a mistake and then fixed everything.

wtf i love Toy Story now

incel rage

It's in the filename.

The user asked

Sid was a plot device.

How come Woody didn’t know anything about Woody’s Roundup, yet Buzz was convinced he was a space ranger?

Wouldn't Andy know something about it too?

because buzz is a modern toy in the world of toy story. woody's roundup was like, a show in the 60s i think?

God I love this board

Wasn't Woody just a one copy prototype for the Roundup toyline

test

Did you pass?

He was essentially an incel. Think about it, imagine you are created, you dont choose to be and by no fault of your own you are rejected. Not only that you have to sit on a shelf and watch every other toy get bought and played with while you literally rot in a box. Woody and Jessy were essentially chad ans stacey. Then Eventually being discontinued(dying out). Going to the museum would finally give him purpose. He'll essentially be admired simply for existing in a box and he would thrive off of this as the other toys wouldn't and he would finally have power and control in the world. He also knew the truth about their existence, they would eventually be discarded and forgotten about. Essentially used and abused then toss away like a nigger with a broken back.

Woody was trying to fuck all that up for him. He was jaded to the point where other peoples problems didnt matter and he was trying to red pill the others about the reality of being a toy.

>two words: FINAL SOLUTION
Exactly how close were Raimi and Lasseter again?

In the initial version, Woody was going to intentionally toss Buzz out and only get him back after the other toys pressured him to. They only changed to be an accident after the higher ups/audience from early screenings not like it.