Don’t call it a comeback

Attached: 1D441B19-FC76-4C7C-9833-080F94B7BC85.jpg (640x784, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficepro.com/weekend-forecast-annabelle-comes-home-yesterday-toy-story-4/
boxofficereport.com/predictions/predictions.html
akvalley.pythonanywhere.com/static/Fandango_track.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People do know that all they did was just include a preview of Spiderman after the credits, right?

How can people take this shit seriously anymore?

SPENDGAME

Trips of truth. Also people can just look that shit up on YouTube.

Attached: 1536383459592.jpg (600x350, 33K)

>americans have turned giving their money to a giant corporation into a genuine cause

Attached: 1560699838917.jpg (433x380, 26K)

You know that Endgame will get a boost from Far From Home, like Captain Marvel got a boost from Endgame, right?

Avacucks BTFO

hahaha I just bought my FOURTH ticket

Don't miss Fat Thor eating a burrito

Fandango sales represent 5% of total sales and there's no big movie coming out that make people book tickets in advance

I won't

Attached: 129047.jpg (674x586, 110K)

Where are you even getting these numbers?

WHERE

We are literally tithing corporations now. Someone nuke us

I've been buying two tickets a day and just not used them. Whatever it takes.

Is this for this weekend?

Weekend estimates arent in yet i dont think

>Meanwhile, Avengers: Endgame will expand again into an estimated 1,950 locations

Marvelfags were saying it would get 4,000 theaters
It's fucking done

Forgot link
boxofficepro.com/weekend-forecast-annabelle-comes-home-yesterday-toy-story-4/

boxofficereport.com/predictions/predictions.html

Box Office pro puts Endgame at just 2.9M

Attached: image.jpg (1746x1244, 239K)

Doesn't Disney own Fandango?

>United Artists/Orion
Wait I thought they folded

Endgame will be the "hall of fame, but with an asterisk" of top grossing movies

All this COPE lmao

you will get a boost from my giant sneed-covered cock

So like Avatar? As it Endgame beat its original run. Nice try

Attached: 1558729807724.png (922x653, 255K)

SOÝ FOR THE SOÝ GOD
CAPE FOR THE CAPE THRONE

Nice try

Attached: Avatar.jpg (846x1642, 666K)

look at sales decreasing overtime
akvalley.pythonanywhere.com/static/Fandango_track.txt
it's always the same thing with capeshit
front-loaded at every turn
now that the extra-chromosome people who buy multiple tickets are done, it starts to drop while the other movies rise

>Adjusted

Lmao you swerved goalposts so hard you gave me whiplash. Embarrassing tactics

Attached: 32 (1).jpg (390x310, 28K)

I feel like infinity war is the real box offiice number. How are more people going to want to watch a sequel without watching the first one? These are inflated numbers from retards who've seen this more than once just so they can see some capeshit movie can beat avatar in box office numbers

>Crutching on China for a billion
Capeshit plz go

>buy ticket
>get my exclusive poster
>get to my seat
>anthony russo starts talking some shit
>get up, leave screening, ask for a refund and shove the poster down the nearest marvelfag's throat

Attached: 1e5.jpg (768x768, 105K)

Hmm I thought it'd be higher than that to be honest

>Disney owns both Avengers and Avatar
>retards think this is some super special war to make Avengers the best selling film ever
>unaware that Disney is playing both sides to get more sales for Avengers
>then when Avatar is re-released people will aggressively buy because they don't want Avengers in the top spot
This whole thing has been quite funny and I'm sure the mouse is laughing harder than the rest all the way to the bank.

Attached: 1410120056592.webm (188x308, 417K)

>then when Avatar is re-released people will aggressively buy because they don't want Avengers in the top spot

Kek, are you retarded? Avatar doesnt actually have fans. Nobody has cared in a decade. This "cultural phenomena" of a film is only on the tongues of people because of Endgame. It was forgotten before and will be forgotten again until 2047 when old man cameron finally shits out a sequel. There wont be ppl "aggressively" wanting avengers out the number 1 spot save for the few losers on Yea Forums

heretics also doubted Jim when Avatar was first released and opened to only 77 million

>being this simple
I pitty you. Even if Avatar was forgotten Disney have made damn sure that if you're thinking Avengers, you're also thinking Avatar and it's worked because so many dumb retards have fallen for this "war" so now they have a fanbase ready to go for not only the re-release of Avatar with bonus Avatar 2 preview at the end but Avatar 2 as well. Disney played the long con and retards like you bought it completely.

Tom Holland and Harley Keener Ty Simpkins are so handsome.

I don’t think these predictions are factoring in the Marvel fanboys

My god youre harnessing all your autism for a single nonsensical post. Its quite fascinating

Avatar is owned by James Cameron.
Avengers is ACTUALLY owned by Disney

And even IF Avatar was owned by Disney there's a huge difference from acquiring the biggest movie and actually making the biggest movie

Sequels always make more at the BO than the original because people checked it out on home media and liked it.

>Jeremy
so its confirmed that Avatar will stay number one

Attached: memed.jpg (300x300, 25K)

They were also saying it would be world wide but it didn't come to my county

avatar and mcu both suck but Its funny if Spendgame loses. they kinda deserve it

We don't know how big that will be anyway since there's nothing major releasing this weekend. I thought it would be #2 after Annabelle

Avatar 2 is the most awaited movie in china by quite a margin, Disney will re release Avatar there, then market Avatar 2 as the sequel to the highest grossing movie ever

People need to realise Disney isn't their friend, it's going to be a hard lesson for MCU fans

Shit I forgot Toy Story. So #3

>Avatar 2 is the most awaited movie in china
Says what group of Chinese people?

Chinks

Far from Home comes out Tuesday. This is its boost

>Avatar 2 is the most awaited movie in china by quite a margin

Holy Christ this delusion.

No one cares about avatar 2. Not in China, not here either. Not anywhere.

Everyone I know went to see A1, including myself. Not a single person I know cares anything about it at this point, including myself. I dont even remember the names of the characters or a single memorable line. It was a tech demo, and a damn good one, but that's all.

Is he physically incapable of criticizing any aspect of the MCU?

highest "want to see" rating on their ticketing site son

Attached: a2.png (475x305, 79K)

I’ve literally made plans to see endgame twice a day next week. Lmao avafags

the kid from iron man is in Spider-man FFA?

The rerelease was an excuse for Disney to buy the last $50M worth of tickets and not have it be suspicious when Endgame got a last minute spike after having petered out.

I'm sure he likes getting Disney freebies so he won't say anything against MCU