Did you enjoy lupitas performance in US?

did you enjoy lupitas performance in US?

Attached: lupita1.jpg (1057x1463, 388K)

i'm black, and i'll be angry if this whole thread will be full of nothin but chocolate seekin witebois

>have the attractive, talented and diversity-quota friendly Lupita in your cast
>hide her behind a CGI monster and make an ugly talentless white actress the lead
Is Disney unironically racist?

Attached: orange yoda.jpg (480x360, 41K)

Her performance saved the movie so yeah.

Attached: 11F24BEE-D67E-4A93-8544-2AAADE70B025.gif (248x480, 3.55M)

I enjoyed any shot with her legs in it

zero tits

That hurts user. I thought we could bond and you could be the token black guy who hangs out with us and makes me look less racist.

Nothing wrong with dfc when she's got a badonkadonk butt

Don't worry about it, Basketball-American. The only thing I want from her is that fine ass walking away from me. And getting on a plane to Africa. One way ticket.

Go build you some Wakanda. You're clearly great at civilization.

nice

probably one of the 3 black actresses i find attractive (the other being Hale Berry and Zoe Saldana)

What's that hairline called? 5-head?

Shut up nigger

I did yeah, she had the best performance.

Also now that I've seen how hot she can look in western attire/style I wish she'd do less ethnic roles.

I bet she makes the sweetest, girliest moans. I want to create many little nigglets with her.

I have this fetish of seeing black women covered with massive loads from dozens of white men. Something about their smooth silky primitive jungle skin covered in hot white gooey civilization just gets me going.

Attached: th.gif (422x295, 929K)

The chocolate seeks us.

black chicks are mostly bald

Attached: hairline.png (1114x1322, 1.88M)

Attached: 1490914419726.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

How can you racemixing shits find chimps attractive when you can barely see their features? Look at op's pic. All you can see are eyes, teeth, and a yellow dress, ffs.

Based

Attached: 1558413856323.png (800x909, 837K)

DAMN SHEBOONS, PORCH MONKEYS, DARKIES, AND NIGGERS LOOK LIKE THAT?

not down under

I enjoy filling her with my Seed

YUCK!

>YUCK!
fag

For sure she likes white guys

You should be more angry you don't got them good hair genes boy.

I can see the outline of her body in that dress and I can see her jet black skin. And I can see myself giving her the creampie of a lifetime

unbalanced, disproportionate, loses aesthetics, she needs to have something in front

She was absolutely impressive in her dual role...
But Peele does seem to direct the actors in his movies to act in very particular ways. The bad guys always need to be almost mechanical, here and in Get Out.

What did she work on, Planet of the Apes?

Why do they always try to hide her massive ass in every movie she's in? It's always out of frame or something

Full nude ass dispalyed in the 12 years a slave movie, if you're into that.

Worst tastes desu

Big ass and no tits is a much preferable combo over big tits and no ass

I appreciate that she looks straight out of a national geographic. I like my blacks to be pure.

Attached: 12-anos-de-escravidao.jpg (2560x1536, 681K)

>doesn't like masculine body hair on women
>must be gay

Go back to tumblr.

>woman has tits, waist, hips and and ass
>Worst tastes desu
what?

Nah. Any woman can workout and grow her ass, surgery is the only way to get tits.

hips > tits >>> ass

oh wow, if I had known that you're retarded...

>he likes bald women
yeah no

Yeah, I like my women with armpit hair and free bleeding.