>Mr. Nobody

Do we like this movie?
What did it all mean?

Attached: 91WY2zIvzzL._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 33K)

A good one time watch.

I enjoyed it, took a few watches to soak it all in but an overall decent film.

>Jared Leto
No thanks

it's okay. it felt needlessly long and the futuristic setting was kinda tacked on but i enjoyed it.

>Mr. Nobody:
>OP: WHAT DOES IT MEAN????

I couldn't be fucked to finish it.

>Do we like this movie?
this board is for plebs, so yes.

I really liked this movie, especially the cinematography and the score. It had a thought provoking story and looked beautiful.

Pleb, calling people out for being plebs. Priceless.

Attached: 1B36FB39-D103-4CC8-A498-FD5AD26D2377.gif (480x270, 2.97M)

He kept having unhappy lives because he had high expectations and was full of regret. When he realized that it's impossible to live a perfect life he stopped worrying and just rolled with it, and he became happy.

And we liked Juno Temple parts.

Attached: 9999385645_fd65533912_b.jpg (1024x435, 57K)

Attached: 5990ECAB-25BE-4716-AA47-054356C9A622.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Come to think of it that's kind of the western version of Shinji.
Interesting premise, flat on the execution, still didn't feel like a waste of time. It's a very ugly movie though.

I literally didn't get the point of this movie. It's all about what it's, so what? What is it trying to convey? That if you turn left instead of right you change your life? No shit.
I watched it long ago so I don't remember much about the plot but to this day it still feels like a waste of time.

>what it's
meant what ifs

You must be fun at parties

Ex loved it and my current gf liked it. Better to watch with someone. Also pretty good soundtrack

have you ever had a moment in your life where you think if you've chosen differently that your life would've been completely different now? I thought of a couple of moments and thought of this movie.

no u

It's a deep spiritual movie for 19 year olds.

Read pseud new age bs. Forgettable try hard movie

It's a coming of age story of a guy unable to chose by fear of making the wrong decision and missing out on somethings. It's very simple.

I honestly thought that was Cara Delevigne from the thumbnail

The acting is immersive
The narrative lines are on point
THE MUSIC gets you on an emotional rollercoaster
The philosophical questions behind the movie really makes you go hmmmm

Honestly, if you're on Yea Forums and its been longer than 6 months of browsing this blackhole, it's a must watch

god i hate this reddit meme

Maybe we should throw a party together?

poor mans The Fountain

I liked it

It's the worst kind of pretentious trash.

>we
kill yourself

Pretentious over stayed run-time with an obvious concept, you'll be bored after the first 5-7 mins