NO, SHE'S DEAD

NO, SHE'S DEAD

Attached: 1560806965741.png (1334x750, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBiZe4D60tA
youtube.com/watch?v=bTxjkyaKB3E
youtube.com/watch?v=6tWN1Iz6oMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FOOOOOD ALLLLLLRIGHT?

TRYYY THE WHIIIINE

MORE WINE?!

Ah yes.. very good sir.

Lmao Like dude get over it already lol

Why was he always shouting, like PASS THE SALT and THERE'S TOO MANY BLACKS THESE DAYS do you know what I mean?

his wife was VERY BADLY RAPED

I SEE

dim... gods what a stupid name

IM SINGIN IN THE RAIN

Attached: 1559266644188.png (576x338, 447K)

>mfw he doesn't appreciate good wine

IM SIIIIIIIINGINGGGGG IN THE RAIIIIIIIN
JUUUUUST SINGGGGGINGGGGG IN THE RAAAAAIN
WHATTT A GLORIUS FEEEEEELING IMM HAPPY AGAIN.
IM LAUGING AT CLOUDS AS THEY COME AROUND
LET THE STOORRRM Carry on

Attached: 1551842052379.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Why was he so angry with his guests? Not very hospitable teabeeh.

RAINDROPS KEEP FALLING ON MY HEAD

HIS WIFE USED TO DO EVERYTHING FOR HIM

mine as an old baboochka living in a house with 20 kots
I had climbed to the second floor so I was on foot
slooging through the moloko dishes
and she came running a me
this dumb starry cheena
thinking she could end the robbery with a single swing of her Ludwig van stature
I knocked her down with a porcelain penis
bogs I was strong then...

*locks you in with the 9th playing

Anyone remember when Yea Forums got DDoSed with these? Fuck that was a long time ago

Attached: 2.png (576x338, 177K)

I hate being a zoomer feels like I missed everything cool unironically born in le wrong generation

lol nice work if you wrote this user

I was cured all right.

No, she was raped very thoroughly, user.

You didn't miss much, rest assured

His gay bodyguard was also the guy in the Darth Vader suit

>Darth Vader suit
Dubs confirm nazi helmet superiority

He's still killing it

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

this part scared the fuck out of me when I saw it as a kid. truly an intense scene

thanks

he was the strongest man in britain, and trained Christopher Reeves for his role in superman.

Food alright?

Attached: punished Alexander.jpg (281x179, 8K)

>Christopher Reeves
Reeve. George Reeves was the original screen Superman, who got murdered.

not great not terrible

Attached: diatlov98.jpg (1440x1440, 214K)

Badly raped, sir?

Attached: giphy (3).gif (500x300, 346K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OBiZe4D60tA
fucking
C
I
N
E
M
A

im too drunk, to figure this fuch shit
just skip to 1:00 and prepare for bliss, i miss the fuck out of this game
youtube.com/watch?v=bTxjkyaKB3E

What was the fucking point of A Clockwork Orange? Especially with the book and movie having different endings and the whole thing just being a psycho-depraved subversion of Crime and Punishment or something. I suspect Anthony Burgess was writing depraved fanfiction about his wife's rapist.

yes I coped with my wifes rape by writing a story in which my self insert rapes her, how could you tell?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (680x794, 45K)

Wait, did he really have a wife who was raped?

Very badly, you see.

forcing someone to be moral is in itself, immoral

I think

maybe

I have no idea

Alex unintentionally MK Ultra'd him and Singing in The Rain was his trigger

What was the meaning behind this movie?

it was hard to him to cope with the fact that someone was so evil, so he imagines the most unredeemable evil a person can be, and makes a story where he grows up and stops being so wantonly destructive

The government will send an innocent man to jail and let his wife's rapist off the hook in order to maintain a positive image. Also kids can be little fuckers without a strong father in their lives.

Yes, the guy in OPs image is based on him. Some army deserters broke into his house and raped his wife. Iirc she didn't die but she did have a miscarriage. He wrote the book as a way of dealing with it/trying to process it.

I'll never watch this movie the same way, although I'm sure Kubrick's vision was far from Burgess's anyway. It's still impressive he was able to create a world and language like he did.

great movie and book

>has sex with two women
>rape another at night
Reeeeeeeeee

it was the stroke, no volume control

He was also a pussy who constantly got reprimanded for plot leaks and was salty about not voicing Vader. And the only actor from the trilogies to partake in the George Lucas vs. The People documentary

I'M DINGGGGING IN THE RAIN

>What was the fucking point
If you need to have a movie broken down to it's bare essential ingredients then you would never get it in the first place.

hahahahah this dude lookin like a Dr. Seuss character lmaoooo

the whole flick is like an evil Dr Seuss tale, love it

Attached: 1456539707664.jpg (1102x716, 53K)

I think this, and the nuance that someone so evil and brutal can still have an appreciation for things traditionally refined, like the ol ludwig van, its disturbing to identify with his musical taste but know what a sociopath he is, and how many people there are running around like him that might be encountered on a daily basis, but not be as obvious. his only redeeming quality, his passion for music ends up being the very weapon used against him. is that right, do people deserve free will, if so to what extent, where is the line drawn, blah blah, ect, sheeeiit i dunno, but this band pulled their name from the film
youtube.com/watch?v=6tWN1Iz6oMo

this was the gist of it

early 2009 I think?
lol remember all the random spam pre-captcha, and those jpgs with instructions to save the image and add .exe to the filename to make your computer a botnet

the book right? what about the movie? Evil people can't be rehabilitated?

THE LOVELY LOVELY VAAAAN

>please explain movie to me

Attached: 1537076600308.jpg (552x615, 73K)

I never knew what inspired ACO until this thread so that's probably why he hated Kubrick's adaptation so much.

What movie is this?

Sandstorm by Darude

>mmmmyes well i'm quite sure he's gone now. thank you.

Attached: nope bitch.png (1091x666, 743K)

>Before the rape scene was filmed, Adrienne Corri walked up to Malcolm McDowell and said, "Well, Malcolm, today you're going to find out I'm a real redhead".

>tfw won’t pal around with your droogs getting high off spiked milk

>Filming the rape scene was so difficult for the actress originally cast in the role that she quit. The part was recast with Adrienne Corri, who was said to have been furious at the large number of takes that Stanley Kubrick required, feeling it ought to have been done swiftly. Malcolm McDowell, however, has stated that Corri was very "game" about the brief but difficult role throughout filming.

>From degenerate to christian
Blessed movie

Alex likes the bible for the Old Testament because of the violence and killings. He's not a Christian.

sup

Attached: image.jpg (238x238, 10K)

Jeez buddy take a chill pill..

I memba. It was mostly Alex with the things in his eyes.

IM RUUUUNNIN THROUGH THE KITCHEN
WITH A BOOOWWWWWLLL FULL.OF CHICKENNNNNN

I love how this scene is one of the few times Barry genuinely feels guilt over his actions.

Pretty much. If you force someone to be "good," then you haven't really made them good. Removing free will just makes reforming a person meaningless, because they haven't actually made the decision themselves to change. It just turns you into a mindless obedient drone that's miserable but unable to fight back against the system. It uses fears about government brainwashing and social conditioning to criticize how stupidly irresponsible handling of rehabilitation and punishment leads to government despotism and the loss of human rights.
Kubrick's version is more or less the same but some people read into it as being about Fascist policies in the UN or MK Ultra.

For some reason these scenes are comfy af

Attached: A-Clockwork-Orange-a-clockwork-orange-323593_720_433.jpg (720x433, 26K)

Do this whenever i pour my wife wine. She hates it, it's great.

They aren't even wearing their seatbelts!

The movie was just going by the amerilard version of the books

I thougt he hate because that movie made clockwork orange the only of one of his books anyone cared about

based post