Would you?

youtu.be/_x_wHj-OmK4

Attached: 8CE7D1D7-33D2-4C6C-BEF5-FF9DB891E090.jpg (630x840, 166K)

It's not the height that is a concern, it's the fact that she's just not that hot

Attached: karlietall.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

You can't compare a goddess to mere mortals.

Attached: karlie-kloss-out-and-about-in-new-york-04-28-2016_6.jpg (1200x1800, 235K)

yeah shes ugly and has a shit body for fucking no thanks.

>That neck

she looks young, there is still room to grow.

Bruh her necks like an entire foot long that ain’t normal

Imagine a giant basketball playing waifu doing this with her size 14 feet after a long game on a hot day right into your mouth.

Attached: 1538073280844.webm (576x720, 2.87M)

Her crush looks like a massive homo desu.

>Fuck women they are shallow whores who are only attracted to 20% of men
>LMAO!! Look at that tall bitch ayy lmao am I right guys? I will NEVER fuck something like that lol.

he probably is

i have a foot fetish and gaged at this..why?

Tall girls are hot as fuck

Dude, she looks weird as fuck. I am not going to fault a woman for not wanting to date Quasimodo.

>wearing heels at this height

One hunnid por ciento, jefe. Get that amazon press

Yeah, is there something wrong with that? Are you some kind of a cuckold?

both her brothers are over 7 feet but their parents seem normal size

what the fuck is this shit

Being 6'4 I'm one for amazon women in the sense that I like women that are at least 6'0 or 6'4. Seeing a 6'9, however, is literally the mount Everest of women. While she may not be "hot" or a conventional beauty the potential is there for her to be downright savage. Imagine, if you will, putting her on a bulk diet for a semester and training the thighs and buttocks area. Combine that with some female hormone pills (as it is clear she is suffering from a lack of estrogen) and in a year's time you'll have at least an 8 out of 10, hopefully with some breasts, and you make her your amazon bitch whore all day and night long.

>have tall girl fetish
Fuck I'd settle for a 5/10 if she was 6'5+
>tfw no giant gf

You're still a Charmander. Sweety feet is Charizard level. There was also a time where the thought of licking visibly dirty feet that had been walking on the ground barefoot disgusted me. Then I ascended. You'll ascend one day, too.

Literally everyone in this sounds retarded.

It's a way of filtering out lesser men. Gigachad only.

moms not telling hubby the truth about getting dicked down by a 7 foot chad

Sadly this. I have a thing for tall girls but she has a 5/10 face and 6/10 body. The only draw is the height which would just be a novelty

Why the fuck is some 35 year old guy with a full goatee in her class?

I'd timber that bitch

thank you mr skeletal

Based schizophrenic poster

>class gets dismissed
>someone goes "yeet yeet"
Is this what kids are doing nowadays?

>everyones white but 3 people
>the only 2 black people hang out with each other
>the one asian kid is some emo
kek

How many midgets would it take to bring her down?

that's the stepdad. the mom looks pretty tall and the real dad is probably 7+ feet or a sasquatch