Damn...

Damn, can you imagine how good that Cleopatra pussy was that Consul Anthony abandoned his insanely high position and love of the people and worshipped dogs and reptiles just so he could hit that every night

Attached: MARC_ANTHONY.jpg (411x599, 41K)

he was looking for ANY reason not to be a politician. it's not that the pussy was good, it's that it was exclusive and expensive.

HE BLACKENS HIS EYES WITH SOOT LIKE A PROSTITUTE

was there ever a better representation of a relationship with polar opposite characters? i enjoy every scene i watch with them together and wish it would be more to be quite frank.

Attached: Lucius-Vorenus-and-Titus-Pullo.png (1280x720, 1.49M)

>I'm a soldier
>now I'm a businessman
>I'm a politician
>I'm a gangster
>now I'm a soldier again

Make up your fucking mind, Vorenus

Did Octavian have like actual autism? Like does the history books indicate that? Or was that just how the actors decided to portray him.

Based until the last episode

Well, she was an Egyptian (of Greek origin) queen, so... Wouldn't you?

that's not what autism is like

Spartacus threads got you jealous?

You guys think Lucius was right to curse his children?

"Killing" his wife was justifiable but feel like cursing his true born kids was sorta fucked.

I'm not done with the series yet and this makes me kinda sad, since it's so good. episode 9 of season 1 as of current.

as i leave this thread i want to thank you kinosseurs having threads and basically reccomending true kino subtley to a simple lad.

Attached: 1561309204641.png (743x568, 794K)

yes haha omg so much now go away

ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE

Attached: ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE.jpg (624x352, 17K)

The daughters were complicit and he should have just brained the cuck-spawn with a rock or something.

am i crazy or was there a scene where atia sends her a horse cocked slave as a present?

Yea but they're children. I guess the older sister. But the younger one? What else could she do.

There was. But the rock was a jeweled turtle.

damn those romans were a crazy bunch

what is the spiritual successor of Rome? don't you dare say Game of Thrones

John Adams

I didn't care for that whole storyline. How is it no one told him his wife was pregnant while he was away?

"No bloodshed this time"
"Well if you wait a while maybe Pompey can do it for you"
Based Posca

Hey now... He was a heroin addict before any of that, so he's trying man...

Attached: trainspotting.jpg (350x251, 33K)

>implying you wouldn't
just look at this fine ass

Attached: cleopatra-carving-stock-photo-1757931.jpg (864x1392, 370K)

Posca and Caesar scenes were always gold.

Attached: AgileWaryEft-poster.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

>Octavian has a bad soul

true or false

False. He was ruthless until he solidified power. After which, he was merciful. Looking at what being lenient bought JC, only an idiot would give any quarter to known enemies.

>Rome
>Spartacus

Any other kino with roman aesthetic

Tell the truth, maybe?

Augustus was literally the greatest leader in history. He knew the perfect balance between ruthlessness and mercy, between forgiveness and justice. He was dedicated to Rome and not his own ambitions.

>the greatest leader in history.
uhmm, sweaty...

Attached: CYRUS THE GREAT.jpg (1900x1628, 749K)

Lol

Holy fuck... That's the guy who plays Tommy?!

He can be the greatest leader and also have a rotten soul.

He definitely is not honorable.

The same way it happens today. Most people mind their own business and he had been away on campaign for years so he didn't know many people in his neighborhood by the time he got back anyway.

Fuck off to with your submissive beta bong cancer.

Attached: cicero.jpg (400x300, 29K)

GAIUS
JULIUS
CAESAR

Attached: Rome S02E01 Passover [36.20.639-36.23.767].webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

*takes your oranges and stabs you*

it was peaches

They were peaches, you fucking pleb.

darius>cyrus

literally who?
Quite the opposite. To lead you have to have a "damaged" soul, otherwise you won't be able to make the harsh choices that entail leadership.

cyrus is the founder of the achaemaenid (spelling) persian empire.

Dan carlin did a 3 part podcast (free) on them, very interesting if you like history and you aren't familiar

Don't forget that sex was good enough to have Caesar's sloppy seconds who was even knocked up by him.

Nah, the most you can pull from Octavian is once he got power he pushed a hard Moralfag stance. Though it probably was a persona.

>by him

Attached: d3612959e936c04817c3f88deadb9fb7.jpg (2000x3008, 680K)

VILE
I
L
E

NILOTIC

RITES!

>can draw your liege in a flattering manner
>give her a bloated frog neck and stomach fat

i listened to this podcast, it's fantastic. crazy how underrated persians and assyrians are by modern standards, basically a footnote in greek history, wheres they held empires of unimaginable scope, built wonders, and forged epics in times where most of humanity was banging sticks together for entertainement

>Dude just govern yourself, give tribute and change your titles from King to Satrap

High IQ management there.

I miss the show bros.

Attached: console of rome.png (1200x675, 504K)

Oh yeah, I forgot Julius is a cuck in Rome.

Do you think he ever got the chance to fuck his sister?

Also it's so weird to think there was a RL dynasty that practiced close kin incest.

Attached: GW368H230.jpg (368x230, 37K)

Cleopatra was a high quality hermaphrodite and those are few and far between.
Futa fags understand the appeal.

Attached: donaldtrap.jpg (439x488, 65K)

What did Cleopatra's pussy smell like?

Dude, it wasn't the sex or her looks. She was basically a celebrity to these guys. The most powerful men in the known world. She was the only women near their level. It's like fucking a celeb these days.

>Also it's so weird to think there was a RL dynasty that practiced close kin incest.
Pretty much half of ancient Egypt if not only Egypt.

>weird to think there was a RL dynasty that practiced close kin incest
Look at a consanguinity map, they love their incest in the middle east and Africa.

She was also pretty smart and charismatic, enough to impress the most powerful men in Rome.

No, the show portrayed him his as a genius at understanding people and the power of words. He just happened to be reserved and kinda spoiled (which may have real life basis, look up "Augustus Apollo Costume Party). He did make friends though; Agrippa, Pullo, and his PR guy.

No, his whole arc was about how "traditional" Roman Virtue was completely incompatible with life in the Late Republic.

>Be a good Roman and fight for your country in Gaul for years?
>Paymaster claims you're dead so he doesn't have to pay, now your wife unknowingly cucks you out of grief and loneliness.

>Be a good Roman and serve as tribune?
>Has to screw over the same men he fought beside, just cause they wanted what was promised

>Be a good Roman and follow your General's orders?
>Congratulations, you're now a traitor

>You won't turn to drink will you?
>N-no...
>Good. You Stoics often do when disappointed with life.
Savage, the absolute madman.

>SETEPAI

Attached: cleo.jpg (435x591, 88K)

>chinlet
no thanks

He was pater familias, he was completely in the right to do it. They massively disrespected the name of the family and his honour. We can't hold our own moral standards to Romans.

Augustus definitely had autism. After his legions were destroyed at the battle of Teutoburg Forest he would periodically bang his head again a wall and cry out for the return of his legions.

really makes you think

Attached: 1561306549133.png (875x405, 418K)

That's the opposite of autism.

Bro that's thousands of men dead.

>sand person
>good leader
I hope you’re throwing bait user

>sand Chad
>not a good leader

Attached: gigachad.png (500x500, 248K)

Now that... Is an exit.

I love the new “thing” gigachad

Black sails

how do you defeat an army of gigachads?

totally understandable

also when are they going to make a movie of this, it's been a decade since the last good rome kino

Attached: VARUS.jpg (480x360, 17K)