250k tops and mostly by starvation

>250k tops and mostly by starvation

Attached: Spider-Man at college.jpg (1146x480, 32K)

Subtle, OP.

YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY KIKES I SACRIFICED?!

>10 MILLION, INCLUDING CHILDREN AND PREGNANT WOMEN

Attached: Green-Goblin.jpg (1000x542, 72K)

LOL
Jesus christ, Raimi

Attached: A1_578.jpg (300x300, 65K)

Honestly? I’m thinking based

>Hitler failed to kill any jews
Kek, the savior of huate raise.

This is what always gets me about holocaust deniers. They will never admit that they just want to paint Hitler as someone who didn't do anything "that bad" but that he still managed to kill several hundred thousand to millions of people through forced imprisonment, forced labor, and however many real death camps.

>people

Have sex

The funny thing about Holocaust deniers is that by denying the Holocaust they paint Hitler as an incompetent retard who didn't kill off the Jews when he finally had the chance, and instead put his enemies in luxurious summer camps. They also do it to try and rehabilitate Nazism as an acceptable political ideology, but in the very next sentence talk about how they should definitely kill all the jews - implying that modern day Nazis have the motive and drive to exterminate the jews, but the original Nazis, with all the state propaganda, infrastructure and mobilisation of millions across Europe, and the preceding history of the First World War, simply decided not to do it...which is all the more confusing considering all the times that Hitler/Goebbels/Himmler outright stated that they plan to/are exterminating the Jews.

I'll never understand these holocaust believers

as well did the allies

>This is what always gets me about holocaust deniers
You REALLY need to lighten up

Attached: It's a joke.gif (245x205, 1.99M)

Jesus Christ have you never of a war?

>HES A NIGGER AND I DONT LIKE HIM!

that was super out of place but whatever

>all these responses
Lol, incels are pathetic. Btw dude, the camps were real and the number is probably even higher than 6 million. Most of the people claimed to have gone by families have gone unnamed, and that goes both for the Jews and the non-Jews.

Hahaha *bombs your civilian city*
hahahaha *drops two nukes on a surrendering country*
Hahahahaha *starves a whole country and millions of people by cutting off supplies*

Cool story friend, get a new one.

Now dig on this

Attached: 150406_r26338.jpg (727x1050, 234K)

This thread is unironically based and redpilled.

I agree Stalin and the USSR's war crimes must be punished.

>all those people that survive or escaped the death camps personally.
guys you need to stop with these exaggerations the goyim are beginning to notice.

The nazis did a pretty bad job of killing all the jews to be fair. They had the jews at their mercy in the camps and just let them get liberated by the red army. No one pipes up "hey hans take that hammer and smash all the jews heads in before we get executed by communists"? Obviously it wasn't at the top of their list of priorities.

>surrendering country

Attached: 9B49AA4A-7E2C-46C5-ACD7-14A4CB005F53.jpg (200x200, 6K)