Chuck's Feed & Seed ???

Chuck's Feed & Seed ???

Attached: Sneed's_feed_and_seed.png (640x480, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zc3vAdsiPV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chuck's Chuck & Chuck

Presently? No
Formerly? Yes

subsequently Sneeds Feed & Seed

Attached: 1495691374504.jpg (627x479, 153K)

can't really understand it dude
She was only 25 years old
A fucking lethal stroke at fucking 25!!!!!!

Attached: 1559005914853.jpg (874x547, 50K)

Do they sell Gucci loafers over there?

Sneedposting has ruined my life. Every second of every day I think "SNEED SNEED SNEED!" I try to come up with new ways to post Sneed. I sneak it into threads that have nothing to do with it. I once made a women hate thread on /pol/ and replaced all the women with pictures of Sneed. The mods eventually figured it out. They didn't take too kindly to that. They banned me of course, but I never let that stop me.
I've lost my job because of it. I spent too long sneedposting, and my boss asked me what I was doing. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SNEED IS?" I yelled at him. He was not pleased. Shortly afterwards, I lost my girlfriend. She said it was because I was "neglecting her" and "spent too much time sneedposting." But I know it was because I lost my job. She only wanted me for my money, that whore... Of course, many other girls have asked me out since then, but I always have to turn them down because they don't know what Sneed was. Why would I date a pleb who doesn't even know what Sneed is??? So it's official. I'm the world's first Sneedcel. Laugh all you want, but you know that I'm Sneedpilled. Deep down you wish you were this Sneedpilled too. In the end, it was all worth it.
SNEED!

>She was only 25 years old
you a pedophile bro?

She was 7-8, max.

Attached: 1561355275371.png (1440x1080, 930K)

HAHAHAHHAHAH SO FUNNY

Well la di da Mr. Park Avenue manicure

based and sneed

Attached: 98F5BCB8-C2CD-4FEB-BEE9-610309D8EED7.gif (321x220, 1.88M)

youtube.com/watch?v=zc3vAdsiPV4

haha I get it, because it was formerly Chuck's Feed & Seed and chuck is probably dead haha

Cringe

This

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

get a life fag

Attached: 1545661245956.png (262x284, 16K)

No, fuck you, asshole. You took my life from me (comfy Simpsons threads) and I will never, ever, forgive you for that.

Yea Forums bans sneed

Nobody:
Literally nobody:
Not a single soul:
Farmer 2: I believe that Sneed is one of the most complex and realistic characters in animation. Although on the surface he appears to be nothing but a redneck, if you actually watch the show and read between the lines, he is a lot more.

Sneed, and by extension The Simpsons as a whole, is at its core about showing that one group is not always right, and one group is not always wrong. It's not just blind liberal bashing by some angry Texans, or angsty liberal bawwing like Family Guy, it's somewhere in the middle.

Sneed is a man who represents traditional family values. He works a blue-collar job, has an ugly Chuck, and a soil pH he fails to understand. He enjoys selling his seed, feed, and gummy bears.

Because he represents traditional values, he often butts heads with newer, more liberal ideas. Now about half the time, he will have a hard time adjusting, but ultimately realize that it isn't that bad, or is even correct. But the other half of the time, he exposes it for the bullshit it is and tries to save those who have been brainwashed.

And that's the thing, Sneed isn't a racist or homophobe, or even a devout Republican. If that was the point of the show, he would have voted for Bush in that one episode. No, Sneed is a good man who just has a hard time adjusting.

Sneed stands by his family, his friends, and his family values, and this is why he is a good character. He has a hard time understanding his soil pH, like a lot of farmers, but ultimately loves it and eventually seems to accept it for what it is.

When you really get down to it, Sneed is so much more than your average sitcom farmer. Unlike the bumbling Homer, he is a very real man who many people can relate to THEIR farmers. He is the next progression in both mature cartoons and sitcoms, a complex character, not a 1 dimension caricature.