Jet fuel melting steel beams? Not a chance

>Jet fuel melting steel beams? Not a chance.

Attached: 1561416808940.jpg (800x450, 50K)

>Six millions? 300 thousands at best

>1 million deaths at one camp? Come on.

>Holocaust?
>Complete fabrication

Attached: 1560764707099.png (1352x1035, 538K)

A round earth? No way.

Attached: Frakes reveales the truth.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

A "first world" country with institutionalized genital mutilation, fluoride and lead in the tap water, privatized health care, and income disparity on par with Brazil?

This one is true. It happened in the western hemisphere between the late 1700s and the mid 2020s.

Attached: jf.jpg (1440x750, 249K)

>Oswald acting alone?
>Complete fiction.

governments runs the world? it's the banks kid

>The Holodomor?
We made it up.
>The holocaust in Germany?
Pure fiction.
>The Armenian genocide?
A total farse.
>Rwanda?
A writer made it up.
>The Cambodian genocide?
It's fiction.
>Bosnia?
It's an urban legend that never happened.
>Darfur?
Complete fiction.

Based rabbi

>The holocaust.
>It never happend. But sometimes I really wish is did.

Chemtrails? Actually this one is true.

>some literally who one day decides he's going to kill the president and gets shot himself by another literally who with mob connections who just happened to feel it was the right thing to do

I don't know about 9/11 but the JFK assassination definitely has some strange coincidences

do anons love frakes posting? yes, this one is true

I like that YouTube account from the bull headed guy who talks his ass out

>A cigarette burned Notre Dame?
>Our research shows that Muslims were nearby, so add it up numbnuts.

>An alien, photographed in front of a cactus in the desert?
>That's right, this one is the truth.

He "acted" alone, as in he pulled the trigger, but he definitely had to be working for someone.

Evidence for chemtrails and details for them? This one is our writing staff.

He has the best smile

Attached: 1510785456882.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

Actually, it's just one very autistic man-child.

don't be so hard on yourself

history is changed by individuals with the right opportunity and preparation all the time. Lee Harvey had the preparation and the opportunity. He was a sharpshooter who had access to a perfect vantage point at the right time. It's that simple. Conspiracy tards can't grasp that all it takes is one or a few guys with the right prep and opportunity to change history. It's a coping mechanism based on a delusion that the world is somehow under control by higher powers when it's far more random and happenstance than they are comfortable accepting.

>This one? It's an urban legend that never happend.

Attached: wrong.jpg (634x951, 68K)

>The Jews getting away with another false flag?
Not this time.

Attached: notthistime.jpg (777x433, 44K)

>Did you know babies before the 1980s were operated on without anesthetic? Makes you wonder what else the medical community is wrong about...

>A pizza shop owner who partakes in child sex trafficking?
>This one is actually true

Society celebrating self mutilation? Believe it or not this one happened.

>AIDS? We created it.

Anyone have that one panel comic of the fuel cannister giving roses to the steel beam, and the steel beam says "OMG I'm melting" with a little heart over it?

Attached: 1561404397955.jpg (638x720, 45K)

An adult who still lives in his parents basement and volunteers his time to police and delete threads on a Vietnamese fly fishing scrapbook for absolutely no compensation? If you said false, you're wrong. It actually happens.

Attached: 1560044250785.jpg (912x670, 53K)

Pure Fiction.

They already had them in the camps, why not just withhold water and food they would be dead in 2 weeks, no gas needed

Attached: lie.jpg (342x147, 4K)

500IQ post

He was a Manchurian candidate, end of. Those shots were near impossible.

> Airtight?
> Made out of wood?
> No, that was all smoke and mirrors

I too am a fan of Dan Carlin

anybody else feel like they shouldn't like this guy, but they do?

heh... jannies, what a bunch of losers

Attached: 1559920147200.png (395x386, 129K)

Where did this start? This is my favorite meme TV started since that James Bond movie where the guy plays hungry hungry hippos

>So what do you think the real answer is? Were 6 million Jews systematically murdered in Nazi camps...or is it all war time propaganda?
>If you thought 6 million seemed a little high...you were right!
>Every day we find our assumptions challenged. What we know is right is wrong, and what we know is right turns out to be true. If you trust the liberal kike controlled media, you might think that crying about "the six million" will solve all your problems...but it's a far cry from a..."final solution".
>I'm Jonathan Frakes. Good night and thanks for watching.

Attached: o_beyond-belief-jonathan-frakes-complete-series-on-dvd-9cf2.jpg (467x361, 33K)