Godzilla vs. Kong leak

No, I haven't seen the film.
What I'm posting is from a script.
Any designs that are described are from concept art that I have personally seen.
AMA

Human stuff:

>Madison and Mark Russell now live in California, Madison now suffers from minor PSTD and Mark has taken over Dr. Serizawa's spot as "The Godzilla guy".
>G-Team is now a full force and military backed group that deal with Titans, each G-Team group is classed by which Titan type their team specializes in dealing with (Lessor, Major and Apex, movie follows Apex group).
>Main human villains are Ren Serizawa, the son of Dr. Serizawa and Demián Bichir's character, a wealthy man whom is wanting revenge on the Titans after what happened to his family in Mexico.
>Most the Human story focuses on the Skull Island and Monarch travelling into the entrance of the Hollow Earth.
>Ren Serizawa was the one who helped the US military create the Oxygen Destoryer and vows to kill the Titans as they "Consumed" his father's life, his main target is Godzilla.

Monster Stuff:

>Main Monsters: Godzilla, Kong and Mechagodzilla.
>Kong has several battles with other Titans.
>Godzilla and Kong fight three times.

>Mechagodzilla is different but you can tell it's MG(Did my best to draw the concept art on top of reference pics), it can use it's tail as a "flexible" third leg.
>MG has a similar device to the ORCA built in to mimic a "Alpha signal", this is the reason the Other Titans and Godzilla travel to Skull Island.
>MG has several built in Plasma and ballistic based weapons, but it's ultimate weapon is a "Freon cannon".

>No Mothra.
>No Ghidorah head.
>Behemoth is the new Anguirus, aka Godzilla's "sidekick".
>Rodan lives, but put into a hibernation state after being hit by MG's Freon cannon.
>Skull Island is completely swallowed into the Hollow Earth by the end of the film, leaving Kong homeless and to wander the world.

Attached: GvKMG.png (664x608, 144K)

describe the godzilla vs kong fights
what happens to godzilla at the end?

What happend to the supposed Destroyah plot-line from the previous leak? And the set-up with Ghidorah's severed head being used as indication of something man-made, that likely isn't MG but instead Biolantis or a meme version of Destroyah that has replication-esque abilities as factored in by Ghidorah's regen-factor? Volcanic death fight included. At least some of that fan-fic had me interested.

>Skull Island is completely swallowed into the Hollow Earth by the end of the film, leaving Kong homeless and to wander the world.
If this is true then Godzilla will absorb the radiation and Godzilla 3 will be Godzilla vs Destroyah
However, these are also very similar sounding to a Toho Kingdom leaker. And chances are this time Legendary knows that he was accurate and is feeding him false info, and I know that before KOTM came out people were pushing the Destroyah crab theory incredibly hard.
I think that it's suspicious cause these leaks are much earlier than the last ones he gave out.

I think it's possible that they were given an early draft.

>What happend to the supposed Destroyah plot-line from the previous leak?

There was never a "supposed" Destroyah plot-line. People took the Oxygen Destoryer appearance as "OMG DESTROYAH!", it was just a weapon and a seed sown for Ren Serizawa involvement in the Universe.

>And the set-up with Ghidorah's severed head being used as indication of something man-made, that likely isn't MG but instead Biolantis or a meme version of Destroyah that has replication-esque abilities as factored in by Ghidorah's regen-factor?

Considering how well the film is doing in China, expect more after GvK.

>If this is true then Godzilla will absorb the radiation and Godzilla 3 will be Godzilla vs Destroyah

No clue, Godzilla is swallowed in with Skull Island at the end but is still alive.
Next film will be "Destroy all Monsters" if anything.

>However, these are also very similar sounding to a Toho Kingdom leaker. And chances are this time Legendary knows that he was accurate and is feeding him false info, and I know that before KOTM came out people were pushing the Destroyah crab theory incredibly hard.

The Destroyah Crab was never a thing, it was other online users attempting to hijack the leak after hearing about the Oxygen Destoryer.

I know the pattern, these leaks are coming out around the same time as the Destroyah crab leaks for KOTM did. You're trying to distract people from something. People aren't going to like a Mechagodzilla with claws for arms and tank treads for feet like some blown-up 80s robot toy.

Who wins the fight?
Who is lance reddick playing?

>No clue, Godzilla is swallowed in with Skull Island at the end but is still alive.
Then it's obvious that either you or Michael Dougherty himself have NEVER WATCHED THE HEISEI MOVIES. Because in those, there is an island called Birth Island, which is that timeline's equivalent to Skull Island or SHowa's Monster Island. In it, the island erupts and releases a massive amount of radiation as it sinks into the earth, Godzilla absorbs most of it and it makes him go into meltdown.

I'm all for more Godzilla after GvK and the overall continuation of the "Monsterverse" but even if this is all BS, I'd love for you to humour some more questions, if anything?

For example, does Kong travel to New York? Anything to do with the spire of the Empire State being used as some sort of club/sword equivalent? Stupid schlock like that will get me hype AF.

Is Shun Oguri playing Ren Serizawa? Only asian actor confirmed for GvK to bare any sort of resemblance to Ken Watanabe.

Any other Toho monsters?

Imagine thinking that people want Mechagodzilla to be a motionless Megazord.

Americans only know of the Showa movies so Legendary wants to make their own rehash of the Showa films.
I wonder how they'll bastardize Gigan. I've already seen a concept poster for Destroy All Monsters where the only monsters were Godzilal, Kong, and a pair of Baragons.

More leaked photos

Attached: 1561580367060.jpg (770x1223, 80K)

Los Angeles:
Godzilla and Kong's first battle, ends with a Sea battle and the destruction of several ships and a aircraft carrier.

Hong Kong:
Godzilla and Kong completely trash the city, Kong uses a Ferris wheel as a weapon and bends the metal around Godzilla's head. Kong is badly beaten here.

Skull Island:
Godzilla and Kong final fight, Godzilla wins, but their feud ends when both finally realize that neither are going to stop fighting. Godzilla and Kong stares each other down, both bloody, damaged and tired.

Basically Kong can't kill Godzilla, but he holds enough of his ground to show Godzilla that killing him isn't worth it, then both fight Mechagodzilla.
Ending result:
Godzilla and the destroyed MG are swallowed in with Skull Island at the end of the film. The whole damn Island sinks into the sea, aka the Hollow Earth, and Godzilla is dragged in with the pressure.

Kong is left homeless and travels the world.
Lance Reddick is playing the Older version of the black scientist from Kong: Skull Island.

How big is Godzilla compared to Kong

BASED

what about the hot girl? does she finally get nude in this one?

Attached: qt.jpg (2400x3500, 704K)

yeah after how GKOTM did at the box office a lot of this is going to be rewritten

But isn't GvK also the last contractually obligated film in the Legendary & Toho contract? Unless the boxoffice in China really blows the fish out of the sea ala the Oxygen Destroyer, I do have my doubts we'll see anything beyond that... but I do have hope, at least.

Gets raped by Kong

>For example, does Kong travel to New York? Anything to do with the spire of the Empire State being used as some sort of club/sword equivalent? Stupid schlock like that will get me hype AF.

Nothing involving New York, I honestly believe most studios avoid showing or featuring the city because it's so damn expensive to portray or film there.

>Is Shun Oguri playing Ren Serizawa? Only asian actor confirmed for GvK to bare any sort of resemblance to Ken Watanabe.

Yes, He's his father's son(phrase). He's very smart but his complex is that he believes that his father loved Godzilla and the Titans more than him resulting in his personal war with them. After he found out that his father died saving Godzilla he basically snapped and went full "I'm going to kill Godzilla" mode.

>Any other Toho monsters?
No, just giant Spider, praying mantis on Skull island.

The other Titans maker appearances and fight.

There is a reference to Biollante, Monarch was experimenting with plant life and it became "Unstable and Aggressive". I'd laugh if the next film is literally "Monster Island".

Contracts over for the current agreement, but that literally means nothing as Toho likes money and wants to continue a steady revenue stream along with their more "at home" projects.

Basically if GvK does well, expect more and maybe a TV series.

Best answer.

Attached: GvKTwitter.jpg (540x960, 75K)

So Kong is a midget who does flippy shit?

I think the problem is this Legendary doesn't know much about Godzilla outside of the Showa movies, they're too scared of playing around with ideas from the Heisei or even from the Millennium films

fake, older version of black scientist was in KOTM

We should have gotten a directer who knew that Godzilla movies kept being made after 1975

Well that's just great. No clue if it's true but since it's probably last movie Legendary Goji will be MIA forever what a great conclussion. Also no Mothra, no reuinion scene and I understand we never see all the remaining titans who were offscreen in KotM. Yeah I hope it's not the case Godzilla's hollow victory would be the only good thing.

Very agile, Uses weapons, and come climb and hide in places Godzilla cant effectively get to or react in time to hit.

Joe Morton? Yeah and he's getting replaced with Lance.

Maybe the reason movies bomb is because the studios think it's a good idea to make threequels direct sequels that ignore second installments.

Godzilla falling into Hollow Earth was part of another LARPer's fake leak. They had Godzilla falling into Fuji before he was able to finish Kong off, only to re-emerge from an underwater volcano like some sorta reverse 90s Godzilla vs Mothra.

He's making it sound like a direct sequel to g14 that ignores the events and continuity of KOTM

Well apparently Charles Dance isn't returning. And now I hear that it's not a given that Rodan and Mothra will be back. I don't remember what exposed the first supposed leak as false but that one was even worse.

I do hope that this isn't some kind of direct sequel to G14. No mention of Rodan, Ghidorah, or Mothra makes me think that they're using a timeline where Godzilla was close to death after fighting the MUTOs
Previous leaks made the BS claim that Charles Dance was coming back

I think these leaks coming out now are to shut down Destroyah speculation because Legendary is planning something

hot? jesus Christ, I weep for the future.

It's like the 5th different "leak" I've read in the last 6 months.
Go fuck yourself

the idea of 3 fights is nice, and kong strangling godzilla head is cool but but the third fight is retarded if it ends that way

Attached: 1551579203450.png (407x275, 181K)