Godzillafags btfo

Attached: KongTA.jpg (1600x1200, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qofh9aosvDE&t
youtu.be/lmZJiBZtahk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

for some reason americans have always loved this monke

Niggers relate

Wait, really? It did better than Gojira?

Made more money that 2014, and I think it might've cost less

Godzilla: $529 million
Kong Skull Island: $566 million
Godzilla: King of the Monsters: $380- 400 million [likely final gross]

crazy since there was much less fanfare than 2014.
it also did well since nothing competed with Kong when it dropped

Both Godzilla movies sucked ass.

Kong is based, thats why.

They should have kept the same director for Kong v Godzilla

its sad because King of the Monsters was easily the best of the mosterverse

Shut the fuck up

i think the same but when you're gonna release in between Aladdin, Dark Phoenix, and Toy Story, you're just not gonna make as much money.

i like how they made him more like DK instead of le hyper-realistic gorilla like in peter jacksons

and not too long after avengers. what the fuck were they thinking

No skull island was.
>Monsters not obscured by epic rain and night
>Much, much less unfunny quips
>Comfy It ain’t me vibes
>Chinese qt was better

not sure, hence why i think the "re-shoots" is really just a ploy to release as far away from Mulan as possible

How does he cut his hair?

I didn't understand the hate, the dialogue was bad often but that doesn't detract enough from the spectacle to say it was as bad as claimed.

i wasnt putting down skull island by any means and it certainly has the best human element to it but KotM was kaijukino bar none because of the more fantastical elements while skull island is a bit more grounded and less spectacular because of it.

Even when the original Kong vs Godzilla came out King Kong was way more popular with both Japanese and Americans

sorry I should elaborate; re-shoots for GvK

Won’t change the fact that King Nigger will get his ass kicked

Attached: 2BEDD8AE-B82C-48FF-A151-9DC2681AD7D2.jpg (910x1287, 270K)

Every Monsterverse film opened around the same time as a live-action Disney flick and X-Men movie.

I can agree with that, I wonder what KotM would have been like if it was directed by the Skull Island director.

>certainly has the best human element to it
Yes

Attached: john c reilly.jpg (476x476, 64K)

and disney beat monsterverse every time, by hundreds of millions.
so releasing during a disney run is brave, but suicidal

the scene where he and tom hiddleson are chopping up the fliers with the katana was kino

2014 was a awful script and terrible pacing that was partially salvaged by Cranston and its director delivering impressive spectacle. Skull Island has the more entertaining human element and action. King of the Monsters is a mess in both areas and, in a technical sense, the weakest of the three. Dougherty dropped the ball.

>2014
>spectacle
maybe in the last 15 minutes but boring generic military dude seeing occasional glimpses of godzillas legs every now and then wasnt a spectacle by any means

They wasted Jing Tian in that movie since she barely did anything.

Movie fans in general love Godzilla more regardless where they are but Kong is more recognizable by random burgers.

at least they redeemed themselves by casting Ziyi Zhang to a prominent role in two films

Fuck Cranston and his never ending cry face in this movie. If he would've been better in the later half of the movie doesn't matter because we never got to see it.

Kong did better because it had much more star power. While I absolutely loved KOTM, the normies were never going to hop on board that one. The only reason Godzilla 2014 did as well as it did is because the trailers faked everyone out with the whole Bryan Cranston thing. The movie was so painfully boring that it probably hurt KOTM's performance. Releasing KOTM in the same month as Avengers probably didn't help either.

this has to be some corporate viral marketing.
nobody in their right mind would waste any time arguing about
>Kong vs Zilla
>Marvel vs DC
or my fave
>Avatar vs Endgame

Godzilla is pure and wonderful.

Attached: inline_ptdbnxLEzN1swtfnl_500.gif (500x271, 2.46M)

>King of the Monsters is a mess in both areas and, in a technical sense, the weakest of the three. Dougherty dropped the ball.
KOTM had some of the most kino shots out of all three movies, if not out of all the movies in the entire Godzilla franchise.
>terrible pacing
I thought KOTM had great pacing, since I didn't feel the 2+ hour runtime at all. It goes from one action sequence to the next with brief exposition throughout. The titans show up pretty early in the movie as well. Putting KOTM in the same category as G2014, which had horrendous pacing, is not fair.
>muh human element
Ok, yes, I agree that the best Godzilla movies tend to have the best human stories, but they also don't tend to be incredibly deep either. I'm not sure if you wanted a ton of character development out of your Godzilla movie or what.

Attached: 1559925062078.jpg (640x343, 37K)

>Big G is corporate
I fucking wish; Toho could've been dominating the "movieverse" film movement by now

No it wasn't. But the monsterverse in general is shit.
>making it so Godzilla is an antihero from the start. His nuclear breath has nothing to do with mutation from bombs he just kinda has it
>pretending Kong matters when his story isn't a tragic love story where he dies in the end. All that matters is he's a big fucking gorilla so he can fight Goji
Good job bringing two of the best movies from the 30s and 50s into the modern age that's just what I waaaanted
>Also King Ghidorah's one chance to finally be threatening since he never actually was and he is killed by Godzilla in his first movie. Also has a retarded head
Fuck cinematic universes and fuck you

Attached: confused mozart.png (367x463, 261K)

>the most successful movie in the Monsterverse
That's like being the fastest person at the special Olympics. Or the smartest person on Yea Forums.

fuck off it was a shit film. Skull Island was comfy Nam with an adventure twist

>Or the smartest person on Yea Forums
That'd be me.

>king ghidorah was never threatening in films
what

a win's a win.
im not racing a guy in a wheelchair and saying it doesn't count.

He was always controlled by someone or something and he got his ass kicked every single time. What's his biggest feat even

KOTM's problem was that it moved too fast. Nothing had time to breathe and thus a lot of what was meant to be meaningful had no impact.

There are a number of far better shot Godzilla films. Including 2014 and Shin Godzilla.

Attached: 1560111073489.jpg (2880x1200, 297K)

>What's his biggest feat even
Destroying Venus, and requiring all of Earth's monsters to work together to finally kill him.

>Skull Island was comfy Nam with an adventure twist
I would have rather seen a movie focusing on that. Just some Air Cav grunts who get on the wrong side of a lost world and have to get through it.

Did you seriously want them to rehash the original Kong for the 100th time instead of taking him other places? In 85 fucking years I think he deserves something more expansive than the same fucking thing over and over.

He was a threat in his first two movies. It took three monsters to drive him away in Ghidorah and he arguably defeated Godzilla and Rodan in Monster Zero.

No I want them to not do Kong anymore you mong.

What good has Venus ever done anyone?
Too hot, posion gasses, dude fuck Venus, and fuck jannies

2014 could've been great but it was ruined by completely shit and uninteresting characters, and more importantly, the fact that they kept blueballing the audience with Godzilla until the very end... and even then you can't really see Godzilla.

fuck off you passionless bore

>He was always controlled by someone or something
and? doesn't make him less threatening
>What's his biggest feat even
his most recent one in KOTM is being on the cusp of world domination; it took big g two power ups to finally kill him
anime ghidorah has wiped entire planets and was about to wipe earth too
these anons also provided the feats in the '64 film

holy fucking pleb batman

>he doesn't want to live in cloud city above venus
Go to bed Elon.

>only two shots in the cinegrid feature a kaiju
i dont think godzilla films are for you user

There's one noteworthy shot there and that's stretching it.

Aside from Rebirth of Mothra 3 KotM definitely gave Ghidorah his own agenda and made him great again.

>eight 'kino' still frames from G2014
>Godzilla is only in two of them
>you can barely even see him in either one
Kind of speaks for itself. And I unfortunately don't have any 4K images from KOTM to post, but there were a lot of good still frames in that movie as well. The difference is that most of those amazing shots had the monsters in them. I agree that Shin Godzilla had great cinematography, but that wasn't trying to be the same type of movie as the two from Legendary.

why are you even in this thread then

NOOOOO

Attached: 1559534074691.jpg (1000x1000, 404K)

Utterly drab movie.

he was at his most threatening in KotM so your entire argument is asinine

Because I like Godzilla now fuck you

But KOTM is an ugly movie

Attached: 1559933433779.png (1068x922, 1.67M)

>better shot film
>has all of four fucking colors in it
I would watch G1954 if I wanted something utterly humorless and depressing. At least that's a good movie.

Attached: 1558648090161.jpg (661x614, 20K)

>cinegrids of kaiju movies have no kaiju in them
whoever is making these is almost as dumb as you

It may be one of the prettiest and I don't care if someone doesn't like rain, ok? Rain is based.

Attached: Godzilla-wallpaper.jpg (1320x1100, 123K)

>Implying Yea Forums isn't filled with 130+ IQ people
lmao

liking godzilla doesnt mean shitting on the thread

>only wanting shots from 20 minutes of a 2 hrs 20 min movie
Okay pal

>movie magically got 8 more mins of total screentime
are Legendary pulling an endgame dlc scheme as well?

KotM has way more than 20 minutes of kaiju and more than enough shots to make a proper one this isnt godzilla 2014 did you even watch KotM

It's fucking Monsterverse thread I'll say whatever I want about it

Yes and I could pick out eight still frames from 2014 of Cranston doing his ugly cryface or Kickass looking like a slack-jawed moron playing Cowaduty. Don't even get me started on soulless amorphous MUTOs that were so bad Legendary didn't even bother to give them an actual name.

>Legendary didn't even bother to give them an actual name.
they gave one to MUTO Prime which was nice

>Yea Forums unironically likes reddit weather now
What happened?

Attached: frog meme.jpg (550x535, 48K)

hey guys
what if
get this
what if
both the movies are good?

Attached: 4543636.jpg (791x715, 130K)

>plebbit likes weather
what

The MUTOs had such lame designs holy fuck.
And I literally don't remember a single thing about the human story other than the fact Bryan Cranston dies. I didn't even see that. I missed it because I went to the bathroom.

I didn’t watch the new one yet but the other Godzilla was kind of shit desu.

Only if by "both" you mean Kong Skull Island and King of the Monsters. The only people I have ever heard claim they prefer G2014 to KOTM are shitposters on Yea Forums.

>Don't even get me started on soulless amorphous MUTOs that were so bad Legendary didn't even bother to give them an actual name.
Did you know at one point they even considered not calling Godzilla by his name in 2014 as well? I'm assuming it was part of the realism approach they were going for.

here here

Rain is reddit weather

>The only people I have ever heard claim they prefer G2014 to KOTM are shitposters on Yea Forums.
75% critic score vs 40% critic score

Weird how they didn't bother with the realism with the other monsters so Godzilla is the only one who's fat and has elephant legs.

rain is just weather user

I'm gonna make my own fucking Godzilla movie and it's gonna be so fucking dark and edgy the "sub"text of nuclear bombing will be so obvious it will make the 1954 movie look like child's play

lmao no, Kong completely shits on KoM, which in turn is ok, but suffers (less) some of the same issues of its predecessor.
oh and the original is a fucking insult btw.
all in all well deserved (you)s, user

Attached: 1560548537507.png (346x346, 160K)

Ah man I can’t wait till there’s a good torrent of this so I can watch it. I’m a Mark for Godzilla

66% critic vs 88% audience which is more important fuck critics are stupid
>godzilla 2014 - too much humans and not enough godzilla marks deducted
>godzilla kotm - too much godzilla and not enough humans marks deducted
yeah they cant even keep the same rating metric between two films of the same franchise fuck these imbeciles

>The MUTOs had such lame designs holy fuck.
A good monster design is something a kid could draw from memory and be recognizable. I couldn't even tell how many legs the MUTOs were supposed to have, because I couldn't see shit the entire movie. Were they supposed to be some kind of insect-reptile hybrid? They looked like something from the Aliens franchise. At the risk of sounding like a weeb, I think Japanese people use certain design cues when it comes to creating fictional creatures. All of the kaiju from Toho's original movies were expressive, and could be made into toys.

Critics hated the original Godzilla and now call it a masterpiece. What changed? The critics just started following the trends, they adopted the same position that fans had from the very beginning. Including high profile fans like Kurosawa who put Godzilla on his list of the best movies ever made.
KotM is better but I like Godzilla 2014 too.

youtube.com/watch?v=qofh9aosvDE&t

Critics didn't hate the original Godzilla. It was a mixed reaction in Japan and the US loved it. Then Japan loved it within the next like 5 years.

KotM > Skull Island (both very good and close) > (power gap) > zilla 2014

Whether or not one prefers KotM boils down to spectacle and fantastic powers vs grounded and more natural powers. Both are great in their own ways and way better than 2014.

Godzilla was always a cinematic universe, retard. Godzilla was never a mutant from the start, the only thing the H-Bomb did to him was awaken and possibly scar him, he always had atomic breath as he was always a primordial diety.

Upvoted, my dear gentlesir. Gareth Edwards truly is an auteur.
>mfw these hack directors dare to put an ounce of humor or cheesiness into my Godzilla movies

Attached: 1559333298153.gif (498x430, 1.88M)

Did critics ever complain about the amount of Godzilla in the Cranston movie? I thought audiences were the ones with the problem. Look at the critic consesuses between the two By the way. Audience score for KOTM has dropped to 83%.

agreed fuck it may be the first film i buy on dvd since the extended lotr trilogy

Never reply to me with that reddit-style text again.

Roger Ebert, the god of film critics, said Godzilla 1954 was a bad movie, because he was too brainlet to understand the context of Japanese fishing boats getting irradiated by US nuclear bomb tests ten years after the end of WWII.

critics bitched like mad about how the humans were boring and there wasnt enough godzilla in 2014. Then double faced and bitched about too much godzilla in KotM they are massive plebs who cannot into kaijukino

>US loved it
the heavily edited version of it. and they didn't love the film either.

It was mixed, Honda said that the movie was trashed but generally the critics and even partially the audience treated it more like we treat Godzilla movies that came out after Gojira. The American cut even got theatrical release in Japan. But the box office results were fantastic, 1954 was one big gamble for Toho.

Jesus these Fuckin summer faggots haaa Rains Reddit What?

Well if they didn't Godzilla wouldn't be the longest running series in cinema history.

>Roger Ebert's opinion sucks
Wow stop the presses

>Critics hated the original Godzilla and now call it a masterpiece.
Reception to 1954 was mixed at worst. Some thought it was exploitive of the recent disasters and too serious. The US recognized it as a great film first and Japan considered it a masterpiece by the 80s. It was never hated.

KoM weirdly enough got a lot of very good kaiju on men action but it still cucks you when it comes to kaiju on kaiju. Not nearly as bad as 2014, but still more than I would like.
Also the humans in Kong are a lot more likeable.

because of japan user, not the U.S.

audiences loved godzilla but critics being the massive plebs that they are shat on it but it was the publics love that brought it back over and over. The same phenomena is repeating with the monsterverse.

>The US recognized it as a great film
you're gonna have to post sauce now if you plan to die on this hill

That was just Honda's reaction because in his mind it was dead serious and the response seems unbelievable know because it's more similar to later Godzilla movies. Although the movie did have a scene of Godzilla destroying a large movie theater in Tokyo (I have no idea which scene that is).

I’d go see it in theatre but after reading all of the single movie man memes on here I couldn’t possibly just show up alone with my falcon

Rip Siskel

Well, to be fair, Americans didn't really start to have a shitty opinion of Godzilla until Godzilla vs Megalon got heavily marketed in the U.S.

>Honda also believed Japanese critics began to change their minds after the good reviews the film received in the United States. He stated "The first film critics to appreciate Godzilla were those in the U.S. When Godzilla was released there as Godzilla, King of the Monsters! in 1956, the critics said such things as, 'For the start, this film frankly depicts the horrors of the Atomic Bomb.', and by these evaluations, the assessment began to impact critics in Japan and has changed their opinions over the years."

To further prove how "critics hated 54 meme too" is bs, Godzilla '54 was nominated for best film and best special effects by the Japanese Movie Association. It rightfully lost best film to Seven Samurai.

>Although the movie did have a scene of Godzilla destroying a large movie theater in Tokyo (I have no idea which scene that is).
lol yes it happens during the main destruction sequence in Tokyo. Godzilla destroys the theater where the movie actually premiered, which probably would have freaked the audience out bigtime. Bravo Honda.

>quote from wikipedia
are you kidding me user

I think it's important to distinguish between Japanese critics and baka Amerikajin critics when we talk about their opinions of Godzilla. American critics have almost always hated him.

It only somewhat recovered after Final Wars and before G'14 with new home release of original versions. At least this is when I discovered this rapid growth of the fandom. It was always big I guess but not as much now Godzilla easily outgrew Kong even in the US at least among people who care about these movies.
But some of the stigma is still there.

>Fuck cinematic universes and fuck you
t. marlet

King kong is a strong concept thats timeless. The first one is so good it's not even possible this movie exsist.

Another thing I read is that Godzilla's route through the city would've lead him near the emperor's palace but it's nowhere to be seen. And I don't think it can be seen in any of the movies.

kys

find something better to refute him the sources check out

i agree there can never be enough kaiju vut in also aspects kotm utterly btfos zills 14

the monsters king kong fought where utter shit
2 legged geckos, a fucking disgrace for everyone on that island
how they killed kongs tribe is beyond me

Attached: FeelsGood.jpg (333x500, 192K)

I think it was a reference to two-legged lizard from the original King Kong. The Mire Squid is the other monster but it's not in it for long and we won't see it again.

Kong had the coolest fights of the three movies. The Skull Crawlers were neat and based on the lizards from Kong 1933.

Attached: kong_skull-final-2.jpg (1884x782, 95K)

>I think it was a reference to two-legged lizard from the original King Kong.
Correct

Attached: Lizard.jpg (240x162, 19K)

dont forget the big daddy long legs spider crab and those rocky buffalos

What's a marlet

Yeah they were big but tiny for Kong. Food not fight.

its a shame they did the same as 2014 and only really gave kong one good fight at the end. Just the sheer number of kaiju vs kaiju fights in KotM make it the best in that regard not to mention theyre peppered throughout the whole film and not just at the end.

what the fuck is reddit weather you idiot

meant for

i fucking swear you people need to stop being fixated on reddit

Was that squid a reference to Japan's GvK?

Because he climbs the empire state building

true i thought you were just listing the giant monsters not just the ones who can harm kong

same reason they watch blacked porn

Yeah in King Kong vs Godzilla 1962 he fights a giant octopus before getting drunk on some juice lol

I bet it was. Next best thing after they scrapped the dinosaurs.

>Godzilla vs King Ghidorah #1: obscured by snow and constantly interrupted by humans or "shot" from unflattering angles
>Godzilla vs King Ghidorah #2: takes place underwater and last seconds
>Godzilla vs King Ghidorah #3: obscured by bad weather and interrupted by "find our daughter" subplot

fair enough,never seen the 1933 movie desu
the squid was nice,mvp villain of the movie,the spiders kind of too
i still liked the peter jackson kong more,not sure why,maybe because it is all in all a darker theme to the movie
still kotm beats the shit out of skull island

>,never seen the 1933 movie

fucking zoomers disgust me
1933 Kong and original Godzilla fucking required viewing for anyone who claims to be involved with this shit

I'll never get critics

cave apes love that shit

Peter Jackson's King Kong was too cringey with making the humans sympathetic to Kong. I felt like it tried to beat you over the head to let you know that Kong is a good guy, unlike the 1933 original where he's a monster who has no problem with violently murdering people. You feel sympathy for him, because none of the humans in the movie do, and they were the ones who forced him into that situation in the first place.

will do
i just dont have a high pain tolerancefor filming technique when it comes to movies wich are 12 years older than my grandmother

Doesn't this movie have Brie?
Maybe that's the reason why it was successful, Brie is box office honey.

Attached: 051816-brie-larson-new-hair.jpg (640x768, 142K)

fuck out of here and go watch Marlel instead

Attached: 1470180212580.webm (600x435, 2.82M)

>omitting rodan vs mothra, rodan vs ghidorah
>kong gets a single fight towards the end of the film that is constantly interrupted by human support including soi negro on turrent and brie larsons le ebin flare shot
yeah that single fight was really good but it doesnt trump an entire movies worth of kaijukino

Attached: 34e4a71644dec3ccc3335b4e7caa04fe3e3f6de0.jpg (600x350, 31K)

werent the girl and the main protagonist the only ones wich cared for kong?
i believed besides his island cult everybody just wanted him dead or exploited,wich he endet up as

It's really weird watching the behind the scenes stuff and she seems completely normal, Disney quite literally warps actors into SJW robots

>wtf this movie sucks the camera keeps cutting away from the monsters fighting and back to this stupid screaming lady

i liked skull islands kong design more. He stands up right and acts more human like Donkey Kong vs Peter Jackons hyper-realistic giant gorilla kong

>werent the girl and the main protagonist the only ones wich cared for kong?
Yeah but I just completely checked out of the movie after the girl started holding hands and ice skating with Kong

In the original Kong is still sympathetic (despite being a killer and man-eater) but none of the human characters care for him. Fay Wray is never at ease around him unlike the Jackson version.

ffs, i know exactly why i find that hard to watch
i mean impressive for the time for sure,but user...

marlel can go fuck off,im watching kotm a 23. time instead

Yeah it was intentionally based on the original Kong, who wasn't just a scaled up gorilla but a more Bigfoot type being with both human and gorilla characteristics. Hackson was literally just a hack and made a giant silverback.
If you watch the behind the scenes documentaries on the blu-ray they actually show concept art of Kong where he was almost entirely a giant human, then various kind of gradations where he was more apelike. Cooper and Schoedsack actually argued if he should be more human-like or ape-like.

Attached: kingkong1080p.mkv_snapshot_01.39.22_[2017.03.23_19.24.22].jpg (1488x1080, 286K)

forget about that,youre right
that was unbelievable

I already forgot how it looked in Skull Island but I'm glad it's not another remake of the same old story for once.

To be fair it's kinda the business plan for Disney to overload pretty much every month of the year with one of their movies, MCU, remakes or whatever.

Totally agree, it blew my mind that critics didn't like it and it's so easily forgotten one month after it's release. I mean it's respectful, fun you pretty much have what you paid for.

Attached: ghidorah_vs_godzilla__by_megazygarde_dd7nkju-pre.jpg (1210x660, 52K)

It's like how in Godzilla 1954 you're just thinking "damn you Godzilla!" one moment, then you feel sorry for him the next when they use the oxygen destroyer, and he lets out that final death scream.

>it blew my mind that critics didn't like it and it's so easily forgotten one month after it's release

lel try being a Jap, those fuckers are seeing the movie 10+ time and i'm not exaggerating. Many of them are praising it far more than Americans.

Attached: D98Ny8CVUAAtfGC.jpg (1200x743, 218K)

It got extended release in China. The last movie to achieve that was Venom and besides that I have no idea. Maybe Aquaman maybe WoW.

Which is a good thing, because like some other franchises Asia are loving it and I think Legendary is based in China so they get more money from that, so they don't really care about retarded Burgers critics.

Hell, even recent movies with blatant Chinese-pandering like Transformers 4, KOTM or Pacific Rim 2 are less retarded than the SWJ pandering

The problem is that profit margin is getting lower. WoW was huge in Asia but I'm not hearing anything about a sequel and if we want to see the rumored Destroy All Monsters Legendary needs to be more secure with the franchise. In the interviews they seem to be happy but they're waiting for Godzilla vs. Kong. I don't want them to end the series if they leave some unfinished subplots.

Kinoest movie

Based. Kong has been a staple of American cinema for nearly a century.

At least they're taking it better than the DC's universe that's completely fucked up.

I think GvK will be a "closure" but with enough open doors to guarantee a sequel if it does well

Nigger movies have been the most succesful movies recently, like Black Pander, 12 Years a Slave, and all those movies depicting the harsh lives of the niggers.

very cool ive watched the old 54 godzilla but have never been a kong fan so havent watched the original. I should get around to it.

as and said the critics have been really sketchy with the monsterverse and cant really make up their minds with what they want from it. They cant understand kaijukino so fuck them.

Japs are getting redpilled about American critics now, they repeatedly mention leftist politics, Trump and 'the gold' which I assume means bribes

Attached: Untitled.jpg (531x324, 74K)

That's only popular on Yea Forums.

even the chinese are, they have a whole new phrase they coined called baizuo thats essentially the same as these nips are saying
>references to the gold
a bribe is more likely but i cant help to think they could me refering to gold(((berg))) as well

its only popular with niggers

>Godzilla bombed his own movie to avoid getting beat down by chad Kong next movie

the new title will go to king kong vs godzilla and kong will win, cause he is king

>implying they wont team up to fight a greater threat as the climax

Attached: 1549333338347.jpg (655x527, 55K)

Attached: ceoEfuK1r330fso1_500.gif (500x368, 900K)

But can he beat Bad Bad Leroy Brown

What Mothra would you fuck and why

Attached: Godzilla.jp_-_28_-_FinalMosuImago_Mothra_2004.jpg (594x594, 82K)

yes

>gold laden
>gold jaden
>gold juden

Attached: PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN.jpg (600x342, 14K)

>Anime poster is retarded
Every single time

Monsterverse is just marvel with a Godzilla reskin and its a disgrace to the real Goji
You know it to be true

Japanese don't feel that way

Well at least I hope Kong beats his ass a little first.

>Brieposters
Go back to those cancer Alita threads where you came from.

They always had good taste.

it will be interesting. Kong is certainly the underdog in the fight (even the director thinks this) but his use of tools/weapons and the enviornment as we seen in skull island could be what tips the balance.

Absolute truth. What did KOTM give us on the human side?

A fucking gonorrhea joke.

Attached: richard.png (1440x900, 1.1M)

Only good scene from the 2014 movie.

youtu.be/lmZJiBZtahk

Having sophisticated context doesn't make the movie itself good.

That dads are great and needed
Fsmily is important
Women are crazy and make no sense

>>has all of four fucking colors in it
Don't kid yourself, KOTM also has only four colors, they just happen to be so bright and so saturated that they kill off any native color detail on the creature models themselves.

I'll take realistic, earthy tones over the done-to-death ZOMG TEAL AND YELLOW filters plastered all over KOTM any day of the week.

Attached: kinozilla.gif (500x206, 985K)

>I'll take realistic, earthy tones

Attached: 2014 Godzilla.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS.mkv_snapshot_00.59.19_[2014.08.30_12.38.24].jpg (1920x800, 45K)

yes, cause king kong is gooder than leroy brown while leroy brown is badder than old king kong

1. Doesn't disprove anything I said. Looks realistic to me, even though it's dark.
2. I can pick a dark screencap from KOTM too. Still looks like something out of a video game cutscene due to the color grading.

Attached: gkotm2019trailer.jpg (1280x720, 27K)

And they have shitty taste

That's irrelevant, if they are praising it widespread instead of acting like they did with 1998 and 2014 then it's a worthy Godzilla in their eyes. At the end of the day their word counts more than some /m/ faggot on Yea Forums.

>then it's a worthy Godzilla in their eyes
I don't care if it's a worthy Goji in their squinty rice eyes I care if it would've been a worthy Goji in Honda's.

>blocks your path
legendary mechagodzilla when?

Attached: MV5BZmZmYzRhOWMtMTI4OC00ODA2LWJhOTItMzE4MjI4MTg5ODZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ2MzU1NzQ@._V1_.jpg (960x678, 99K)

Most of Honda's own Godzilla movies weren't worthy of the first one, but /m/ fags sure love to bend over backwards to somehow prove they're masterpieces

Why the fuck are you talking about /m/?
Do you think I love mechagodzilla or something?

still looks better than anything from 2014
>video game cutscene
oh fuck off that stupid criticism was laughed at when it was said about br2049 and it sounds just as stupid now

>lady of his species
>obsessed with QT blonde white Woman
More Incel Kong

This is well know. Godzilla is at least very handsome.

Attached: 913.jpg (680x994, 85K)

beats no colour at all

What would a James Cameron Godzilla film be like?

MCU is just Toho’s Showa movies with a Jewish capeshit reskin. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Godzilla is blue and fucks Mothra and then drowns.

If that’s the case, expect GvK to be more successful than KotM, and for any subsequent Monsterverse movie to co-star Kong.

>any subsequent Monsterverse movie to co-star Kong
You mean they will feature Kong as the main attraction. Godzilla vs Kong will be Godzilla's last rodeo in the Monsterverse after how KOTM performed. Toho is unlikely to renew that contract.

This board is the board of truth and cunny. If you're not posting cunny then desist from posting lies.

Attached: comparison.png (1535x593, 248K)

This shot in the actual movie is much darker, grey, and less saturated than in the gif you posted.

It'll be interesting to see how Godzilla vs Kong does