JUST

Where were you Yea Forums?

Article: yahoo.com/lifestyle/amy-schumer-had-baby-free-163838657.html

Attached: FAFB1621-6549-425B-87A3-A077CB8DC349.jpg (750x738, 305K)

>y’all
I love how in an effort to appeal to niggers, coastal liberals have taken up a rural southern dialect. Let’s hope they start murdering each other for chicken wings in the future

Hateful unfunny cunt

I was probably taking a dump.

Imagine writing this shit. I'd blow up my head.

it's so cringy it actually gets funny because they don't even notice how fake it sounds

sure thing Dyatlov

I don't know what that is. I'm not asking, you had your chance not to give a shitty reply and you blew it.

Attached: 1560333671714.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

As someone from the south it bothers me to no end.

Is it too late to swap Beth for this joke stealing cunt?

Just associate saying y'all with hating niggers and they'll stop overnight.

She went to a bar, people noticed her but forgot to notice if her baby was there? or something? I fail to see how this means she's JUSTed or why it deserves a thread...

No lie, I was at that bar. I actually thought it might be her but second guessed myself because why would she be there alone. I briefly considered starting up a conversation but when I walked by, she smelled so bad I had to bite my tongue to keep from vomiting. It was a horrific odor of spoiled milk and baby vomit. Apparently she didn't clean up before she went out and I nearly had convulsions thinking about how bad her vag must smell.

>It was a horrific odor of spoiled milk and baby vomit. Apparently she didn't clean up before she went out and I nearly had convulsions thinking about how bad her vag must smell.
Because she got milk and baby vomit on her vag?

based

>y'all
i cant believe how much butthurt this word causes. why are 4channers so miserable? pretty hilarious

So is this meant to imply she had the baby or she aborted it

Do people actually unironically give a flying fuck about what this unfunny piglet looking bitch is doing in her personal time?

I'm lucky in that as a southerner I can say y'all without feeling or registering it like I'm a woke nigger on social media

Well she’s fat so people probably didn’t notice she was pregnant in the first place

>when the poster count stops rising

Is english not your first language? It's very fucking obvious it's meant she went to a bar, with no baby, and nobody freaked out because a "celebrity" was out in public.

there's a world cup right now ?

It's a gender neutral pronoun. Also, blacks use it. So saying "yall" is double cool.
As a southerner whose had his amazing dialect mocked by Yankees for years and now the Yankees are copying, I must say fuck you all.

I think it’s the women’s World Cup so not really also nobody gives a shit obviously.

It's the Women's World Cup so not really. Every other day for like the past two weeks there have been retarded google doodles trying to get people to care about that shit

>he doesn't know there are many many bars and restaurants that cater to celebs
why would anyone "freak out"? Without more info, you should assume she's somewhere that celebs go.

nobody actually cares about her because she's an artificial celebrity and she can afford an army of nannies

just say "you guys", if anyone you say it to gets offended then you know who to cut out of your life

That's exactly why the article was written, because nobody gave a shit about her

she could literally go anywhere and most people wouldn't know who she is. she's like a D list celeb

In an effort to distance themselves from America liberals have started pretending they like soccer.

>she wasn't noticed so nobody didn't not write an article about her
>notice how we've all completely failed to notice Amy Shulman
ok...

>tfw don't have powerful relatives

>fuck white people
>Jews are better than everyone amirite?
>we control everything
>muhaahhahhahahhaha
>why won't the entire nation adore me?

im from chicago and i call everyone 'guys' even if theres girls there

>hey guys wanna....

I don't get it, what is it that people should freak out about? The fact that she had no baby? The fact she was in a bar? Both? Why would people freak out over either of those?

C&BP
B&RP

She’s a celebrity. It would be unusual for a comedian as well known as Amy Schumer to not be approached by at least a few people. Her seemingly not being acknowledged at all just shows how over her most people are.

have you ever tried not being delusional?

You had your one chance to not act like a faggot and you blew it. How embarassing.

Obama used to do it, was my least favorite thing about hmm

This. I'm curious if they actually use it in real life speaking or only when they're on social media. Either way it bugs the hell outta me. At least those liberal faggots will never take cattywampus

Do niggers even care about amy schumer?

Fuck off to with this woman gossip trash.

White people are trash

Literally every northerner in history has occasionally used "y'all". If southern hick faggots ever left their dead shithole towns, they'd be aware of this.

>baby-free
What the fuck does that mean? No one actually knocked this cow up, did they? Or is this just another one of those idiot "urban" meme words?

No

She had a baby and no one cares about Amy Schumer. She was popular with liberal women about two years ago but gradually fell off.

The future belongs to goblins from South America, not nigger orcs.

"Folks" is another one. I cringe when urban liberals say it

Not to defend this unfunny cunt, but I used to work at a retail store that had a lot of celebrity clientele and this was quite common. Although the day Robert Duvall showed up was fucking nuts.

She has a kid? Oh, no...

Also the say "folks" with a pronounced "L" because that's ironic and hilarious.

Why didn’t a waitress spit on her?

It’s funniest when Obama does it to sound like a fellow nigger.

Attached: E5E6904C-90A8-4D9D-9D89-58FCDE637ECC.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Based

stop speaking our language to communicate your shitskin thoughts